PDA

View Full Version : Any Pipefitters out here?

sly400ex
01-28-2004, 12:07 PM
I just read in the local paper, the pipefitters union is accepting applicatins in a few weeks. Does anyone know what the journeymans scale is at? Anyone a pipefitters here? Looking for some pointers!:cool:

01-28-2004, 12:20 PM
Dont you mean chit fitters...:D

Aren't they just fancy plumbers:confused:

LMFAO.. I've got several pipe fitten buddies and those 2 comments normally get me beat up...:devil:

sly400ex
01-28-2004, 12:26 PM
HAhaha...whatever you want to call it, just show me the money!!!

Hey Rico, how's the IT industry down by you. I was laid off 3mos ago an dcan't find chit!! I have almost 4 years of IT experince along with MCP, MCSA, CCNA credentials and I can't find anything!!:mad:

bsb64
01-28-2004, 01:27 PM
I worked with a guy who I wouldn't trust to cut my lawn he was so lazy. His uncle got him into the NJ pipefitter's union and he is making $27 an hour after a year and a half, LOL.

01-28-2004, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by sly400ex

Hey Rico, how's the IT industry down by you. I was laid off 3mos ago an dcan't find chit!! I have almost 4 years of IT experince along with MCP, MCSA, CCNA credentials and I can't find anything!!:mad:

It's pretty much poop down here too man..:(

MOFO
01-28-2004, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by sly400ex

I feel your pain... :mad: