PDA

View Full Version : GNCC Trailer Ideas

stamperbob
01-28-2004, 08:11 AM
Just wondering if any racers out there have a living quarters in there trailer, such as beds, couches, cabinets etc. if you could just throw some Idea's to me im lookin into putting a bunk bed with futon on bottom and a love seat with recliners in it, also a few cabinets, Tv and some electronic goodies such as stereo and px2 stuff like that, if any one as pics please post or im me with them i would really appreciate it, i have about 13ft by 8.5 ft to deal with.

01-28-2004, 08:29 AM
The living quartes part of miine is 8.5 feet by 12 feet. I have bunk beds across the front and they make a L shape and continue partly down one side. under one bed is water holding tank with a decent amount of room to store stuff. the other bumk has alot of room for storage under it and can be accesed from the generator door on the outside. I have a full bathroom on same side as the L part og the bunks. I don't not have cabnits in the front but on the door side onf the trailer there is a lot of room for cabnits TV and such.

SSRedRider
01-28-2004, 09:43 AM
I have a 16' living quarters with a 12' garage. I bought it this way. Last year I had a 16' enclosed trailer. we put 2x4's on the walls and put 2x4's cross ways on top of the ones on the walls, put a 1/2" sheet of plywood and slept up above the bikes.

Now I have a shower.

markk
01-29-2004, 10:59 AM
Single axil trailer, will hold one quad/dirtbike, got a rubbermaid toolbox on the front, and when u need a restroom use the tires! sleeping just drop the seat down in the car and crank up some AC-DC!

foxracingpredat
01-29-2004, 01:37 PM
i just put the aero bed in my trailer when i go to races..it only takes liek 2 minutes to make the bed and take it down