PDA

View Full Version : SOCCS loking for Sponsors

humboldt hills
01-28-2004, 07:26 AM
My name is Jay Wile and I am the owner of Humboldt Hills. Bill Campbell and I have put together 7 harescramble races for 2004 and called it the Southern Ohio Cross Country Series (SOCCS). The races will be held at 2 different locations (see attached link).
www.humboldthills.com/2004SOCCS

We are seeking sponsors that want to join in on the fun. We are looking for groups to sponsor a class for the entire season at $200, or product giveaways. They can be as small as a pair of gloves to as big as you would like to go. If you have t-shirts displaying your logo to give to the volunteers to wear on raceday that would be a great way to advertise. Also, If you have any banners we would love to put them up on race day. Don’t miss your chance at some free advertising and getting in at the ground level. I am going all out this year to see how big we can get. I believe being and looking professional is a very important part of our business. If you have other ideas for sponsorship let me know. Putting your logo on our flier and announcing you as a sponsor over the PA will help us both.

Our fliers are done and ready for your logo, so I just need to know if you are interested, so we can get your logo on the flier and start advertising. Email me at jwile@earthlink.net
We are putting posters in every store/shop and gas station in Ohio, parts of WV/KY/IN as well as newspaper adds and some local radio and TV stations just before events.

A brief history of our club
Our Organization formed in March of 2003 with the intentions of getting a few people together to go riding. That quickly changed when we realized the quality of people we established. So we decided to run a couple Harescrambles. With little advertising we brought in over 100 racers and 400 spectators. We expect those numbers to double or even triple for 2004. Our club has forged a reputation of running fun and flawless events. Numerous people have told me and even written to me that during the races it looks like the club members are having more fun than the racers and its true. We gave nearly all the money made back to the racers or charities in 2003 and we are going to have a charity picnic in August, 2004 for the Make-A-Wish-Foundation.

Thank you for your time
Jay Wile
Humboldt Hills Motorcycle Club