PDA

View Full Version : V.A, MD, PA riding areas!!!!!!!!!!!

StuntTrax
01-28-2004, 01:26 AM
I Live in V.A,about 2 hrs from D.C, need some assiatane finding so awesome ridign areas!I've been riding for about 9 years now and I'm still addicted, and need new spots to ride!NOT much to choose from where I live, but any help would be greatlly appreciated. I keep seeing these spots in maryland and PA, someone point me in the right direction, luv to come check out the tracks, especially get interested when I hear about these like riding jamborees, staying fo weekends,etc. I ahve only dreamed about this, please help me enjoy my bikes.

Thanks!

Bikes:TRX400EX-Yoshimura slip-on, jettted, Holeshots all around, Renthal bars, Dg Nerfs
660 raptor:Big gun full exhuast, AC nerf bars, Lonestar+3axle, Pro Taper bars, every GYTR skid possible

seatec
01-28-2004, 06:47 AM
You are welcome to come ride with us when we go down to easton and ride at the Landing or go up to Rausch creek. YOu may also want to check out Budds Creek. THey have MX and HS Races thorugout the summer.

AtvMxRider
01-28-2004, 01:40 PM
Where in Va are you?

StuntTrax
01-28-2004, 07:12 PM
Ever heard of luray Caverns?that be me, like i said no where to ride. Once again I need help I luv to ride hard(wheelies for miles, motocross, woods, mudd, creek crossing,etc.)

4punksdad
02-01-2004, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by StuntTrax
Ever heard of luray Caverns?that be me, like i said no where to ride. Once again I need help I luv to ride hard(wheelies for miles, motocross, woods, mudd, creek crossing,etc.)

I am in front royal, drop me a line sometime and we can ride.

StuntTrax
02-01-2004, 11:57 PM
Really sounds kool man, alot of places to ride your way??Let me know how to get in touch(tharapscola@yahoo.com).I know own a 400EX, mojave, TTR-125L,cbr929rr, and a raptor!I luv to ride ike stated, email me.by the way their are places to ride in luray, I'm just kind of tired of the same riding areas. Thanks!

400EXrider#91
02-07-2004, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by seatec
You are welcome to come ride with us when we go down to easton and ride at the Landing or go up to Rausch creek. YOu may also want to check out Budds Creek. THey have MX and HS Races thorugout the summer.

at the easton track is there ama rules?

StuntTrax
02-08-2004, 12:23 PM
Sounds good guys, I would defiantiely enjoy going!!! Let me know wheny ou plan on going so I can plan for it!!if you like emial me at tharapscola@yahoo.com, and give some numbers i can reach you guys at or im's, a way of disucssign more thourougly!

thanks!

Crunchy pieces:01 raptor(+3 axle, big gun exhaust, and much more):88 mojave(all stock, like new,mint!)Actually for sale($1200)
:00 400EX(+2 axle, yoshimura pipe, nerf bars, ceet cover):02 TTR-125L(stickley for stunting):00 cbr929rr(stuntin is my game,going fast is a cravin0