PDA

View Full Version : Blister Resistor gloves?

cbrown400ex
02-25-2002, 08:16 AM
Has anyone heard of these? I read somewhere about them, but can't find any place that sells anything like that. They go inside of your normal riding gloves. How much do they run and where can I get a set. Thanks CJ

02-25-2002, 08:31 AM
I use them and they work pretty dang good,,,pcracingusa.com is who sells them..I got the $20 pair,,worth tryin out,,they do work.

knighttime
02-25-2002, 08:39 AM
They also work well. They have a few different kinds.:D

cbrown400ex
02-25-2002, 08:49 AM
Thanks for the replies. Do the mechanix gloves fit under regular riding gloves? Also would I need a larger size regular glove to use the Underware? I really don't want to buy another pair. I just bought a new pair. I ran a Harescramble this weekend and had blisters on five fingers(palm side). I think it was due to the mositure inside my gloves. They were really wet after the race. The underware sounds like it might cure that. I normally wear a large, but the thors are a bit loose( exp. when they get wet). Thanks CJ

02-25-2002, 12:40 PM
Also,,pour some baby powder inside the blister risister gloves,,that helps with soaking up the sweat,,,wet hands=blisters...:(

knighttime
02-25-2002, 01:04 PM
blah ... :blah

02-25-2002, 01:11 PM
But see knighttime you don't get the blisters because for one,,from what I heard you always have a cold beer in your hand so that keeps the temp down inside your gloves and also your hands/palms have been through extinsive conditioning over the last few months being kept up inside from the cold weather...:eek: LMAO..:D

02-25-2002, 01:52 PM
i think they were answer gloves but anyways they were really think and comfortable. i would just look for better gloves if i was you.

cbrown400ex
02-25-2002, 01:55 PM
I bought the best pair of gloves thor makes. the problem was my hads got wet from sweating and like rico said wet hands = blisters. I think the Underware gloves will fix that. Another pair of gloves would probably do the same thing. Just my opinion. CJ

400exRacerX
02-25-2002, 08:30 PM
Just keep getting blisters until you get caless's. This past weekend I really hurt my hands at Raush creek mx park, I got 5 blisters and one huge blood blister all from riding 3 hours straight and then on the 3rd hour when my blood blister was the size of a quarter it popped and oh boy did that hurt! then later on when I went to take my glove off it stuck to my hand! What a fun day at the track:huh

02-25-2002, 09:57 PM
i saw these in one of the dirt wheels magazines, it was like Kevlar gloves that go under your motorcycles gloves, they look nice, i am always having the problem of blisters after a hard day of riding...

knighttime
02-26-2002, 07:12 AM
Solution: Don't grip the handlebars so tight. Relax and don't put a death grip on your handlebars. Keep your forearms relaxed.

02-26-2002, 01:42 PM
I wish it was that easy,,but I know when I'm racin/riding a mx track at wot for about 5 laps,,I gotta hold on with everything I got,,,heck Mike you know how hard it is ta hold on to a 416,,add jumps,,turn after turn and keeping the motor at the top of every gear wears on the arms pretty quick. You'll get blisters when you start runnin the Cross Country races i bet,,especially if your tryin ta beat eric...:D

knighttime
02-26-2002, 02:42 PM
Try those new mechanix anti-vibration gloves. I think they are of better quality than any so-called mx glove on the market.

02-26-2002, 09:04 PM
what about softer grips. think those would help