PDA

View Full Version : WB or Pro Circuit

drifterx
01-26-2004, 08:38 PM
I plan to get either a WB e-series or a T-4 silencer for my 300EX soon. Which one will give me the best overall power gains? And is a new headpipe worth getting? Will it give me that much more power?

Thanks

hondaexryda
01-26-2004, 08:49 PM
hey get the new PC T-4, i got it for my 400ex soon getting header, its got nice power

InsAyneROostin
01-26-2004, 10:09 PM
The new T-4? with the curved end cap? that's alright i suppose. But i'd go with the pro-meg e-series exhaust. You won't notice too much of a gain with the headpipe unless you're bored or stroked. but don't get the T-4, Mine blew to crap (like the silencer can totally seperated itself from the innards and just went kaput) Has anyone else had this problem? i heard there were some spot welds inside the canister holding it together but...geez. anyway, IMO go with the e-series. Sorry to put such a damper on Pro Circuit but, if you were to go with pro circuit, i'd get the Ti-4. even though it's a full race system, it ROCKS. either that or the Type 496. anyhow this is a bit long so go with the e-series! It'll be one of the best decisions you'll make. PEACE! :devil:

hondarider2006
01-26-2004, 11:49 PM
I would say if noise wasn't an issue with you, get an HMF or Sparks. I have the wb, and it cracked all over. Its welded now and doing great, but I wish I would have spent $280 on an HMF, or saved for sparks x-6. I don't know much about the t-4 though...sorry I can't help out on that one.

exrider505
01-27-2004, 06:41 AM
Don't know much about the t-4 but I have the W.B. Pro Mega full system and I love it. Sounds good and noticed power gains mid to top end.

Matt756
01-27-2004, 08:13 AM
i just got a w/b and havent had a problem with it i noticed power gains

drifterx
01-27-2004, 10:49 AM
Well see, i can get a kit from magic racing that includes the T-4 silencer, jet kit, outerwears, and a K&N air filter for $280. The silencer itself costs $250, and the power kit that comes with it costs about $120. So it would be saving quite a bit of cash. I am looking for more bottom to mid power. I ride at our local track (it has a lot of twists and turns, not many long straitaways.) A lot of people around here have the WB, i kinda want to be different.

And where can i get a Ti-4 for a 300EX? All i can find is the T-4.