PDA

View Full Version : spinning doughnuts?

Out_Sider
01-26-2004, 05:15 PM
How many people out there just love to spin doughnuts just for the fun of it. Today is was all icy and everything so i took the 300 out, and just spun doughnuts for like 15 minutes straight. :p

batgeek
01-26-2004, 05:17 PM
i prefer eating donuts.

right popo? :D

ridesa02400EX
01-26-2004, 05:23 PM
i think doughuts are a lot funner in a truck

toby400ex
01-26-2004, 05:23 PM
Donuts are more fun in a truck.

Berry
01-26-2004, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by toby400ex
Donuts are more fun in a truck.
donuts are fun in the back of a truck with a drunk driver! :devil:

01-26-2004, 05:36 PM
:D

batgeek
01-26-2004, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by Berry
donuts are fun in the back of a truck with a drunk driver! :devil:

thats God's way of cleaning the gene pool.

brian-250
01-26-2004, 05:42 PM
lmao^^:D

Big400EX
01-26-2004, 05:59 PM
Thats a good pic Rico, must of been Smokey, eh?:D

Guy400
01-26-2004, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by Berry
donuts are fun in the back of a truck with a drunk driver! :devil: Darwin Award nominee right here :huh

Cody_300ex
01-26-2004, 06:22 PM
We usally cut donuts when is muddy because we dont get to much snow:(

xr50layke
01-26-2004, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by Rico
:D

bigred ATC for 15 minutes in the snow, 4th gear low :D tooo much fun! gotta get me a 400ex :(

kamikaze_rzrbak
01-26-2004, 06:29 PM
doughnuts are to much fun in my moms BMW!
shhhhhh dont tell her:bandit:

Chanman420q
01-26-2004, 07:52 PM
i was doing donuts in my dads F-150 and blew the power steering pump:mad:

i dunno if its from doing donuts or if it just went cuz it went, but he doesnt know what i was doing so:blah:

Moded86R
01-26-2004, 07:54 PM
Right now at my house.The ground has ice over it everywhere.Yesterday I was going down my road.Sometimes in 4th gear flying.And throwing it into a 360.My sister's boyfreind was amazed.It was the first time I have ever done anything like that.I did it probably 30+ times.And got really good at it.

Then last night I did it in 4th pinned.The bike came around and hit the grass and went into a ditch.Flipped about 6 times and threw me over the ditch and down a hill almost into the highway.The headlight came out of the plastic and it put a crack in the plastic by the key.Somehow or another my big toe nail is black and about half of my toe is really nasty looking.Also my right wrist hurts and my middle finger on my left hand is sprang or something.I still rode.But I didn't do any more of those.I did a couple today.They where in like 2nd gear.

My freind said he wishes he got it on camera.I just don't know how I got over that ditch.And I didn't mess up my sister's boyfreind's 250 dollar helmet

Hey rico that looks fun!

ny300exrider
01-26-2004, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by Chanman420q

i dunno if its from doing donuts or if it just went cuz it went, but he doesnt know what i was doing so:blah:
same thing happened to my freind when he spun some dounuts with his dads silverado

RH1N08d9
01-26-2004, 08:15 PM
I was doin dohnuts on my lil sister xr80 on the ice earlier, and I dropped that bike like 20 times, my butt hurts. Then I got my dads prairie with a flat front tire and did some more dohnuts, and my 400 is still in the trailer!

rollie
01-27-2004, 02:43 PM
yea i like eating dounuts to!!!!!!!!!!!ummmmm:D

Out_Sider
01-27-2004, 03:00 PM
That pic is wicked rico..i havent done it on the pavement yet cuz i just got tha new razrs and they seem to be wearing out fast anyway...but maybe i'll spin a couple today :D

KASCHAK
01-27-2004, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by Chanman420q

no its deffinitly because its a ford. sorry but you got yourself in a chithole as soon as you got that truck...

01-27-2004, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Rico
:D if i did that to our garage, my @$$ would be cooked as red as a blazing brush fire. my dad would probably tear my @$$ up with the thick black bungee straps.
i wish i could actually get on a quad. we arent too impressed with donuts right now, someone has tore up our yard and two of our neighbors yards.

Out_Sider
01-27-2004, 05:08 PM
i was always do burnouts and stuff in my garage...lol...dad gets a lil angry sometimes tho.. :D

01-27-2004, 06:04 PM
me & my friends ran over the football fields gate & did a bunch of donuts on the football field the night before a big game...it was really stupid

01-27-2004, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by Out_Sider
i was always do burnouts and stuff in my garage...lol...dad gets a lil angry sometimes tho.. :D my dad a little angry? he'll have a freaking cow if a drop of oil spills on the garage floor

Out_Sider
01-27-2004, 08:17 PM
my dad is kool about those kinda things tho. he just doesnt like me burnin my new tires off. lol

ghak99
01-27-2004, 09:23 PM
I can glue the passenger to the door of my mustang.

Or,

One time me and 4 other guys all got plowed and did a few in the truck i was driving at the time...1987 4 door w. dual wheels and a 454 4speed. Once I got it going we all liked to puked before i got it stopped......lol felt like a bus spinning on its top to us intoxicated idiots....lmao, Now that was a cloud of smoke, thank good walmart didn't have parking lot cameras yet!

quadfamily
01-27-2004, 09:31 PM
15 MINUTES???? Don't you guys get dizzy?

ridesa02400EX
01-27-2004, 09:56 PM
my dad is the one that does the burnouts and doughnuts on my quad im the one that gets mad:grr:

01-28-2004, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by N.C REDNECK2433
if i did that to our garage, my @$$ would be cooked as red as a blazing brush fire. my dad would probably tear my @$$ up with the thick black bungee straps.
i wish i could actually get on a quad. we arent too impressed with donuts right now, someone has tore up our yard and two of our neighbors yards.

Well the garage is mine and so is the house so I get to do what I want...:D

heavy_d
01-28-2004, 07:58 AM
Donuts are fun with a 1984 Lincoln Town Car

CTmxyfz
01-28-2004, 09:09 AM
i was doing dounuts in my 87 fullsize bronco in a snowy parking lot. wow. fun!

Out_Sider
01-28-2004, 11:07 AM
last year around this time my 77 toyota 4 speed was running...(needs a new clutch now..) i was drivin it around and spinning doughnuts and doin wicked burnouts...and i lost control of it in my back yard..lol..and smacked it right into a tree!! :p but i bent the bumper bak out and it looks good as new..;) i've had alot of fun times with my truck and quad, even tho im only 14 :devil: :eek:

TGW_400ex
01-28-2004, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Moded86R
Right now at my house.The ground has ice over it everywhere.Yesterday I was going down my road.Sometimes in 4th gear flying.And throwing it into a 360.My sister's boyfreind was amazed.It was the first time I have ever done anything like that.I did it probably 30+ times.And got really good at it.

Then last night I did it in 4th pinned.The bike came around and hit the grass and went into a ditch.Flipped about 6 times and threw me over the ditch and down a hill almost into the highway.The headlight came out of the plastic and it put a crack in the plastic by the key.Somehow or another my big toe nail is black and about half of my toe is really nasty looking.Also my right wrist hurts and my middle finger on my left hand is sprang or something.I still rode.But I didn't do any more of those.I did a couple today.They where in like 2nd gear.

My freind said he wishes he got it on camera.I just don't know how I got over that ditch.And I didn't mess up my sister's boyfreind's 250 dollar helmet

Hey rico that looks fun!

I've been tryin to acomplish the brake 360 but i only get a 180 n e tips?

quaddict53
01-28-2004, 05:16 PM
they are fun in my moms 93 lesabre....but more fun on the 300 or 440

FFW
01-28-2004, 06:46 PM
For this to work you need a 4wd ATV.

If you want to make yourself truly sick/dizzy/whatever find a decent patch of ice, preferably a small pond thats sufficiently frozen.

Get into the center of the ice and stop. Turn the wheel left or right and hold it there. Accelerate through the gears. It might try to move forward a bit but it will eventually settle in one spot. It will spin nicely for a few seconds then all of the sudden it will begin to rotate furiously. Keep the throttle pretty well pinned and you should be about ready to fall off from diziness in a minute or so at most. We had a bunch of us out riding in NW VA at riding area on MLK's birthday. It was hysterical to watch someone start rotating so fast they couldn't control themselves! :)

Someone once referred to it as a twister I believe. A 2wd ATV just can't do it, you need 4wd.

Try it some time:)

Out_Sider
01-28-2004, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by FFW
For this to work you need a 4wd ATV.

If you want to make yourself truly sick/dizzy/whatever find a decent patch of ice, preferably a small pond thats sufficiently frozen.

Get into the center of the ice and stop. Turn the wheel left or right and hold it there. Accelerate through the gears. It might try to move forward a bit but it will eventually settle in one spot. It will spin nicely for a few seconds then all of the sudden it will begin to rotate furiously. Keep the throttle pretty well pinned and you should be about ready to fall off from diziness in a minute or so at most. We had a bunch of us out riding in NW VA at riding area on MLK's birthday. It was hysterical to watch someone start rotating so fast they couldn't control themselves! :)

Someone once referred to it as a twister I believe. A 2wd ATV just can't do it, you need 4wd.

Try it some time:)

that sounds wicked!!

Moded86R
01-28-2004, 09:13 PM
I get going along in 2nd to 3rd gear.You have to stay on the gas.And then I throw the bike sideways.You have to be leaning back a bit.And you have to get on the gas.I use all my weight to throw it around.

Here is a pic of my buddy coming out of one.From the roost you can tell he did a whole 360.He can do only do one at a time.I did 3 or 4 in a row.you can also see in the pic.That this was one solid ice.The faster you go the easier it is to do it because the momentem helps.

Glow Plug
01-29-2004, 09:09 AM
I am trying to get the brake 360 down but I can only get around 270 and then i stop :grr:

Moded86R
01-30-2004, 09:21 AM
Why are you guys calling it a brake 360?You don't use the brakes.(Well atleast I didn't)

Like I said get going at a pretty good pace.I kept it WOT the whole time.That way I made sure the tires weren't gonna hook up.Lean back a bit.You really have to use your weight to throw it around.

You guys can do it.My neighbor was doing it on a blaster.

If it snows and ice's here again.(It's supposed to do something sunday)I will try and get a video of it.I would just need someone to host it.

TGW_400ex
02-01-2004, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by Moded86R
Why are you guys calling it a brake 360?You don't use the brakes.(Well atleast I didn't)

Like I said get going at a pretty good pace.I kept it WOT the whole time.That way I made sure the tires weren't gonna hook up.Lean back a bit.You really have to use your weight to throw it around.

You guys can do it.My neighbor was doing it on a blaster.

If it snows and ice's here again.(It's supposed to do something sunday)I will try and get a video of it.I would just need someone to host it.

I call it a brake 360 because I slam on the brakes and turn the wheel on ice and spin around...

Pappy
02-01-2004, 09:16 AM
:)