PDA

View Full Version : In a Delima

Natertot426ex
01-26-2004, 04:33 PM
So I have a front tire that doesn't want to hold air anymore. They are stock fronts. They are leaking around the blead and we can't get them to stop. I don't want tubes. I am thinking new front tires. The next it what should I get. I ride just about every terrain out there. I do MX Flat track and other riding. I am considering a couple options but just needed some input before I go and buy some.

01-26-2004, 04:38 PM
i would suggest the pro trax in your dennis kirk magazine....it has a good tread pattern & they are priced at $35 each with free shipping. can;'t beat that

seven
01-26-2004, 04:55 PM
If I was you I would get the kenda mx tires. I got a set of holeshot mx and now I wish I would have bought the kenda instead! You want to buy my holeshots?? Size 20-6-10

01-26-2004, 08:28 PM
kenda klaws or the Knarly on the back but defenitly get the klaws on the front, good tire.

Natertot426ex
01-27-2004, 07:24 AM
Originally posted by seven
If I was you I would get the kenda mx tires. I got a set of holeshot mx and now I wish I would have bought the kenda instead! You want to buy my holeshots?? Size 20-6-10

I think I am leaning towards the Kenda's. I have talked to lance about them and he said they are great!!

QuadJunkies
01-27-2004, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by Natertot426ex
I think I am leaning towards the Kenda's. I have talked to lance about them and he said they are great!! thats what I plan on getting myself......:) Im ordering this week.......

Silverfox@C&DRacing
01-27-2004, 09:20 AM
I would have to agree get the klaw mx :)

QuadJunkies
01-27-2004, 09:52 AM
Is is true that the Klaw MX is only a 2 ply tire????:huh I went to order them this morning, and then decided to wait if they are 2 ply and maybe I will go with a holeshot afterall:( I like the TRead design on the KEnda,but I not if its a 2 ply.......

Silverfox@C&DRacing
01-27-2004, 09:58 AM
maybe the place you are ordering from should get their facts straight the 20x6x10 mx klaw says 4 ply on the side of the tire :o

QuadJunkies
01-27-2004, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by Silverfox@C&DRacing
maybe the place you are ordering from should get their facts straight the 20x6x10 mx klaw says 4 ply on the side of the tire :o the dumb chick quoted me wrong......:mad: I just ordered them. Thanks for posting that SilverFox;)

QuadJunkies
01-27-2004, 10:12 AM
So I have a front tire that doesn't want to hold air anymore. They are stock fronts. They are leaking around the blead and we can't get them to stop. I don't want tubes. I am thinking new front tires. The next it what should I get. I ride just about every terrain out there. I do MX Flat track and other riding. I am considering a couple options but just needed some input before I go and buy some. Nate and SEVEN~~~you guys going to the Glenns Ferry Race Feb. 1st???? How far is it from here????

seven
01-27-2004, 04:35 PM
Its about 2 hours give or take. I dont know if I am going or not. I am going to the ice races Friday night.

Natertot426ex
01-27-2004, 08:58 PM
I will be at the races friday nice too paul!!

QuadJunkies
01-27-2004, 11:54 PM
We will be there Fri too!!!!!!!:blah:

Natertot426ex
01-28-2004, 06:56 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
We will be there Fri too!!!!!!!:blah:

I am going to race in the Ice breaker class!! Should be a lot of fun!!

dirtmomma
01-28-2004, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
thats what I plan on getting myself......:) Im ordering this week.......

Oh geez all of us NWer's DO think alike LOL I'm gonna get a pair of the klaws for the front of the blaster & mine I think!! Got the holeshot mx on the front of blaster & they are almost wore all the way down & we just got them in June of last year!! Heck the Hoosier fronts wear better than the holeshots :eek2: LOL OH you guys are gonna LOVE the ice races :blah: :blah: for all you Idaho'ers(hoers hehe thats funny j/k) GOOD LUCK racing!!!:cool:

QuadJunkies
01-28-2004, 10:25 AM
I am going to race in the Ice breaker class!! Should be a lot of fun!! You NUT BALL!!:blah: Troy had a fit that I wanted to race :(.... He siad else go bang up my chit on ice, or stick it in the shop to get some HP:eek2:

I chose the HP:D Be safe and Ill take the Cam!!!

QuadJunkies
01-28-2004, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
Oh geez all of us NWer's DO think alike LOL I'm gonna get a pair of the klaws for the front of the blaster & mine I think!! Got the holeshot mx on the front of blaster & they are almost wore all the way down & we just got them in June of last year!! Heck the Hoosier fronts wear better than the holeshots :eek2: LOL OH you guys are gonna LOVE the ice races :blah: :blah: for all you Idaho'ers(hoers hehe thats funny j/k) GOOD LUCK racing!!!:cool: cool!! Mine should be here tomorrow or Fri. on .190 Douglas

seven
01-28-2004, 11:12 AM
I got a full sponsership to race Project houser in the Ice breaker class!:D I told him no, I cant afford to fix it if I break it.

QuadJunkies
01-28-2004, 11:49 AM
I got a full sponsership to race Project houser in the Ice breaker class!:D I told him no, I cant afford to fix it if I break it. :eek: DAYUUM~~~~ I cant say that I dont blaim you.. That Vforce(Justin) will be racing too:huh I wish I could race......:( I bet its a blast.......:grr:

Natertot426ex
01-28-2004, 12:13 PM
I got a full sponsership to race Project houser in the Ice breaker class!:D I told him no, I cant afford to fix it if I break it.

Tell the guy to sponser me. I could use it!!!!:D I wish!