PDA

View Full Version : lynnville, indiana

98300EX
02-24-2002, 06:39 PM
Anybody ride lynnville, indiana today? Saw lots of 400's and figured some exriders were present. I was there for the first time with five of my buddies, had a blast. We had three 300ex's, one 400, and two four wheel drives. Great place to ride.

wscotthougland
02-27-2002, 06:54 AM
How hard is the place to find once you get to Lynnville. How much does it cost to ride and what kind of restrictions do they have (i.e. are spark arestors required). what kind of trials do they have there, is it a pretty good place to go. I want to ride there but its a 2-1/2 hour drive and didn't know much about the place.

Thanks Scott

98300EX
02-27-2002, 11:38 AM
As soon as you take the lynnville exit off of I64 you can't miss it. Gravel parking area usually with lots of trucks, trailers, and atv's and dirtbikes. The cost is free and the trails vary from woodsy to open flats. A lot of hill climbs from very easy to very difficult. Only rule is helmets required. Game wardens look out for the area. Stay out of the marked zones "no tresspassing." Spark arrestors are not required as far as I know.