PDA

View Full Version : Ops, Stirred up all the Neighbors

Willfulone
01-25-2004, 08:13 PM
Well...it's snowing in VA, so my 7 year old and I got out Huevos 4 and started watching it. When it's all over my son starts giving me the eye. I just started laughing and the next thing I know he is all decked out in his gear.

So of course we ripped up our residential neighborhood untill every front porch light was turned on...(might have had something to do with the newHMF pipe???)...then we beat feet back to the house and had some hot chocolate.

I just put him to bed with a big S.E.-grin on his face.

Have fun in the snow :devil:

Peace
Willfulone

stonerider250x
01-25-2004, 08:24 PM
i hope it snows here. its like 22 degrees and theres a good chance for snow which is really funny cuz it was 63 degrees yesterday.

seatec
01-25-2004, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by Willfulone
Well...it's snowing in VA, so my 7 year old and I got out Huevos 4 and started watching it. When it's all over my son starts giving me the eye. I just started laughing and the next thing I know he is all decked out in his gear.

So of course we ripped up our residential neighborhood untill every front porch light was turned on...(might have had something to do with the newHMF pipe???)...then we beat feet back to the house and had some hot chocolate.

I just put him to bed with a big S.E.-grin on his face.

Have fun in the snow :devil:

Peace
Willfulone

i dont have any kids myself but i bet that SE grin is priceless.

sprtrx300ex
01-25-2004, 08:26 PM
We've got about 4 in here near D.C. Its awesome for riding.

LathersR
01-25-2004, 08:27 PM
Haha.. nice

if I went outside.. gimme 20 seconds.. hypothermia

Big400EX
01-25-2004, 08:39 PM
Thats cool, should have gotten some pics. Nothing is really going on here at the moment but it's supposed to start during the night. And then were supposed to have a wintry mix on Tuesday. Joy, maybe we can waste a few more snow days:blah:

stonerider250x
01-25-2004, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by js52589
oh and all the schools are closed ( a few starting late too ) so there will be plenty of spectactors if I bust my butt :o

where do u lve in SC and do u ever go to turkeycreek????

Pappy
01-25-2004, 08:56 PM
watching my kids ride, and riding with them is the most fun i think ive ever had(wipes tear)

Rrider4life8
01-25-2004, 08:59 PM
showing in NC ... bad ars:D

LTandRaptorider
01-25-2004, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
watching my kids ride, and riding with them is the most fun i think ive ever had(wipes tear)

That's pretty cool! ;) Unfortunately, my paternal instinct kicked in a little too late... :(

Looking for hot chick that loves to ride... to have my child! Not responsible for the outcome... :eek:

but them I'd have to share my toys... :confused: Well, there went my paternal instinct! :devil:

kicken250x
01-25-2004, 09:25 PM
hells yea! its sleeting like a mofo outside now and about 15 degrees! i threw on my redneck cloths and took off! i rode for about 2 hrs and found a bunch of other guys and went on an urban freestyle expedition. they all sucked so bad at "flatland freestyle" on a quad but it was still alot of fun riding with them. we went down this road that is really curvy and they were all sliding off the road but i have like 1 psi in my tires so i was "stickin" to the road haha hope yall have alot of fun in the snow and be safe!! watch out for the cops to!!!:D

Willfulone
01-25-2004, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by seatec
i dont have any kids myself but i bet that SE grin is priceless.

Yeah, it was great! Priceless is exactly how I would describe it...
but when he gave me the "eye" that said without actually saying "Dad, you know what we have to do now" was pretty priceless as well!

Peace
Willfulone

remlapr
01-25-2004, 10:06 PM
We got about 4 inches of sleet today. Went out riding for a couple of hours around 5:00 - what a blast. The roads were a mess. I was getting ready to put the quad up and the wife came out and asked me to drive her to the grocery in my Durango. It's only about 1.5 miles from our house and my Durango was frozen solid so I told her to jump on the back and I would take her on my quad. She actually said O.K and we rode up there. That's only the second time she has ever set foot on the thing. I was getting some strange looks sitting there in front of the grocery on my quad while I was waiting for her LOL...

exrider360
01-26-2004, 07:57 AM
its to damm cold to snow here in upstae new york. LAst stomr we had me and my buddy went everywere only kinda cops you gotta worry bout round here are the one with 4x4. BUt if i do get any snow i wont be riding becase i need new axle bearings and brrakepads..

dorsy

01-26-2004, 08:10 AM
I got to play in the snow/ice for a few hours myself yesterday. I did slide thru a turn and took out a neighbors mail box with my nerfbar....:mad: I tried puttin it back int he ground but it was a little frozen so it's there but looks like crap..:o

dirtmomma
01-26-2004, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
That's pretty cool! ;) Unfortunately, my paternal instinct kicked in a little too late... :(

Looking for hot chick that loves to ride... to have my child! Not responsible for the outcome... :eek:

but them I'd have to share my toys... :confused: Well, there went my paternal instinct! :devil:

LMAO your a card!!! You'll find that special someone one of these days I just know it :blah:

seatec
01-26-2004, 08:28 AM
I also had some serious fun in the snow on sunday. Me and a buddy where ripping it up on an corn field. there is nothing like drifting around doing 50. Better pray the tires dont grab though!

Tommy 17
01-26-2004, 08:56 AM
i'm tryin to get a few poeple to go do some extreme down hill in the woods sleed riding... u get tubes and sled and go flyin down the quad paths like a bobsled:devil:

i wish i could go ride my quad in the snow... only one problem...

MXcutie
01-26-2004, 09:06 AM
i remember those days.... now i'm 19 and my dad wont even go build a damn snowman with me.... it sucks gettin old :(

400exmom
01-26-2004, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
i'm tryin to get a few poeple to go do some extreme down hill in the woods sleed riding... u get tubes and sled and go flyin down the quad paths like a bobsled:devil:

i wish i could go ride my quad in the snow... only one problem... :eek2: dayum suga get to work!!!

4wheelboy
01-26-2004, 09:51 AM
i wish i could ride my quad too but its alpart like tommys. do im stuck riding my xr50 .:(

Tommy 17
01-26-2004, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by MXcutie
i remember those days.... now i'm 19 and my dad wont even go build a damn snowman with me.... it sucks gettin old :(

tiff i'll come play in the snow with u... i'll barry u in snow and leave u there:macho :D

Raptor4439
01-26-2004, 10:10 AM
oh man its icing like a freaka outside, wish I could ride but I have to go buy a 160 MJ from my honda dealer :( hope they're open... oh yeah, SCHOOLS OUT!! WOOOOOOO!!!!

LTandRaptorider
01-26-2004, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
LMAO your a card!!! You'll find that special someone one of these days I just know it :blah:

but they always run screaming the other way after a while... and I found out it's not legal to keep em locked up in the basement... :(

Oh well, think I'm done lookin.. much to the relief of women everywhere. :o

MXcutie
01-26-2004, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
tiff i'll come play in the snow with u... i'll barry u in snow and leave u there:macho :D

Tommy you would leave me to die... i know how you are :( YOUR MEAN TO ME!!! O yeah i was up at the Mount on thursday to see my boyz sorry i didnt call

Moded86R
01-26-2004, 08:07 PM
It started sleeting here yesterday morning.We got about 3 inches of sleet.With a solid layer of ice underneath it.

Somehow or another our bikes still went just fine.There calling for 4-7 inches of snow tonight.My mom is having fits about my wanting to ride.I might just have to wait till morning.

In this pic you can kinda see how there is a solid sheet of ice everywhere you go.I wish I had a sled.You really don't need it.Just take off running and sit down.And your off!

Willfulone
01-27-2004, 05:44 PM
OMG...I'm going to have to go out again TONIGHT!!!

Peace
Willfulone

400exrules
01-27-2004, 06:32 PM
............................................:cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

HAVNT SEEN A FLAKE OF SNOW YET!!!

anyone else, in the world without snow...?

this is the only thing about livin in the south that blows...........

01-27-2004, 06:39 PM
its sleeting and stuff here (nj) so hopefuly the road will be to icy fo buses :cool:

4wheelboy
01-27-2004, 07:25 PM
hell yea once again im stuck riding the 50:(