PDA

View Full Version : IM BUILDING A 86 LT 250 i have a few questions

lt20r7
01-25-2004, 09:18 AM
okay i bought a 1986 LT 250 R the other day for 300 dollars it already has this on it and there is alot im lookin for so any help you guys can give me would be great thanks.......................

it came with brand new maier race front plastics (blue) and has maier rear (new**) , it has a new jug new piston rings new hot rod crank new holeshots on douglas rims with a three inch offset it has a all new swing arm ( that the kid spray painted) i have to polish that but a new rear shock my buddie owned this quad and i knew all that was done to it and the kid took it apart and spray painted it all .......

WELL THIS IS WHAT I NEED AND WANT

1.)+3+1 A ARMS ( i KNOW BURGARD MAKES THEM ) but if anyone has them i want them to buy.... or trade them for

2.)DURA BLUE +2+4 axle ( ill trade or buy it )

3.)BEADLOCK RIMS

4.) A NICE SET OF RIMS AND TIRES

5.) AFTERMARKET REED AND REED CAGE

6.) A NICE BIG 38 or 39 MM CARBURATOR

well anything else im me or emial me on aim my screen name to instant message is onesickyz125 or email me at letsethride7@yahoo.com thanks alot

HondaRancherES
01-25-2004, 09:38 AM
I have a 85 230 Quadsport and this is where I got my parts

http://vincescycle.tripod.com/ main page

LTandRaptorider
01-25-2004, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by lt20r7
okay i bought a 1986 LT 250 R the other day for 300 dollars it already has this on it and there is alot im lookin for so any help you guys can give me would be great thanks.......................

it came with brand new maier race front plastics (blue) and has maier rear (new**) , it has a new jug new piston rings new hot rod crank new holeshots on douglas rims with a three inch offset it has a all new swing arm ( that the kid spray painted) i have to polish that but a new rear shock my buddie owned this quad and i knew all that was done to it and the kid took it apart and spray painted it all .......

WELL THIS IS WHAT I NEED AND WANT

1.)+3+1 A ARMS ( i KNOW BURGARD MAKES THEM ) but if anyone has them i want them to buy.... or trade them for

2.)DURA BLUE +2+4 axle ( ill trade or buy it )

3.)BEADLOCK RIMS

4.) A NICE SET OF RIMS AND TIRES

5.) AFTERMARKET REED AND REED CAGE

6.) A NICE BIG 38 or 39 MM CARBURATOR

well anything else im me or emial me on aim my screen name to instant message is onesickyz125 or email me at letsethride7@yahoo.com thanks alot

I have a Boyesen RAD valve, been happy with it. Unless you've had porting done to the cylinder, I don't think you'll be happy with a 38-39mm carb. I actually had worse performance when I put the 38mm Keihin Airstryker on... now AFTER LRD did the cylinder, then the 38 carb really enhanced their porting. If you plan on doing much jumping, I'd go with either the LSR axle, or my particular preference- RPM Dominator. Good luck with your LT, you'll have lots of fun with it. Later look for an 88 and up QuadRacer, the power-valved engines are much better. ;)

lt20r7
01-25-2004, 10:55 AM
yeah i had a 87 lt with the power valve i was very happy with it but ended up trading in the long wrong which i regret but also do you have any extras or extra parts for sale thanks man for your time yeah the power vavle motors are sweet ....:( :( :( :(

Guy400
01-26-2004, 05:20 AM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
If you plan on doing much jumping, I'd go with either the LSR axle, or my particular preference- RPM Dominator. ;)

lt20r7
01-26-2004, 06:21 AM
that is sweet what is done to it .????
you got extra stock or aftermarket parts for sale for it.???

lt20r7
01-26-2004, 04:04 PM
I AM IN NEED OF PARTS???????????

lt20r7
01-27-2004, 07:06 AM
any pictures of parts and the price can be emailed to me at letsethride7@yahoo.com thanks dave

AndrewRRR
01-30-2004, 01:07 PM
You might want to put this in the "wanted" forum.
What kind of pipe is on the bike? That will make a bigger difference than a carb will at this point.
Looking at that *** shot of the LT I remember how much I hate suzuki bearing carriers. LOL.
Thats why Casper gots a Laeger :D http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/AndrewRRR/Casper Rear.jpg

lt20r7
02-04-2004, 09:09 AM
come on guys i know there is people out there with parts ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!? !?!?!?!??!?!?