PDA

View Full Version : scary but funny

Adrenalinerush
01-25-2004, 06:53 AM
yesterday i was cranking out through a field in 4th gear taped when my left rear wheel passed me.:eek2: i was like what the ****:huh

jtej
01-25-2004, 08:59 AM
thats usually not to good. although i can't say anything i've had both rear wheels fall off on the trail before (long story).

Got nads?
01-25-2004, 10:28 AM
I too have experienced this! Lets just it is a good thing that I am in good shape, cause I had to push my quad through the sand back to my truck for a long ways.:grr:

Cole Trane
01-25-2004, 10:30 AM
What all did you break Adrenaline??

01-25-2004, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by Adrenalinerush
yesterday i was cranking out through a field in 4th gear taped when my left rear wheel passed me.:eek2: i was like what the ****:huh
theres these four bolts that you gotta put on the rim and it secures it too the hub..a lot of people forget that,common mistake:huh :huh :huh

quads_4_life
01-25-2004, 10:39 AM
i think he had them on just not tight so they managed to get loose my banshee's front tires are kinda looking outwards is that normal?:D or should i just go and ride and check 4 my self

01-25-2004, 03:15 PM
That is hilarious i know what that feels like once on my trailboss the front left wheel fell off luckily i wasnt going very fast or else I would have went over the bars on the pavement That is why the POS is for sale!

01-25-2004, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by sEX
That is hilarious i know what that feels like once on my trailboss the front left wheel fell off luckily i wasnt going very fast or else I would have went over the bars on the pavement That is why the POS is for sale!
It's for sale because you're wheel fell?:huh

exrider360
01-25-2004, 05:45 PM
he forgot to put his counter pin in...

01-25-2004, 06:07 PM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by sEX
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just like the saying goes its not the arrow its the indian

Adrenalinerush
01-26-2004, 08:41 AM
ya i had the lug nuts tight but like exrider360 said i forgot to put my counterpin in the hub bold and wel li can't belive that i didn't break ne thing oh ya and i actually rode it home. i just stuck the wheel back on the splines and it stayed:devil: i was gonna try and higger rig it but it stayed:blah:

quadrcr161
01-26-2004, 09:14 AM
ive had something like that happen to me. i was racing a 3/8's mile dirt oval a few years back. between turn 3 and 4 my right rear wheel came off, almost put me in the wall and the wheel went off the track. after i shat myself since i was withen inches of the 5ft clay wall i thought the lug nuts came off. well they were still there along with the center of the alum wheel. the inside of my beadlock seperated and broke away from the hub, and still held air till we broke the tire loose and shipped it and my other beadlock back to douglas. the one on the left inside had several cracks in it also. how that axle didnt dig into the ground and flip me i still dont know considering it was the outside rim.

400exmom
01-26-2004, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by exrider360
he forgot to put his counter pin in... roflmao~ hey danno what a couter pin???:devil:

exrider360
01-26-2004, 11:46 AM
yupp