PDA

View Full Version : valentines day in a couple weeks what is everyone getting their girl or guy

ridesa02400EX
01-24-2004, 10:25 PM
valentines day is coming up real soon and i have no idea what to get my girlfriend. i need some suggestions on what to get her. whats everyone else getting for their special someone?

Matt756
01-25-2004, 06:31 AM
well me and heer aint together anymore so im gettin my self a big gun slipon

derekhonda
01-25-2004, 08:51 AM
a dozen red roses and a bag of hersheys kisses

blondie69
01-25-2004, 08:56 AM
I have NO clue what to get my boyfriend...does anyone have any suggestions for a skater/snowboarder?? (if that helps) :confused:

steveatv3
01-25-2004, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by blondie69
I have NO clue what to get my boyfriend...does anyone have any suggestions for a skater/snowboarder?? (if that helps) :confused:

give him a kiss.......he will be mighty happy

JDiablo
01-25-2004, 09:39 AM
well her bday is the day after valentines day,so shopping spree,lol but for valentines day either one rose or a dozen,and mayb a teddy bear,and of course a kiss:blah:

QuadJunkies
01-25-2004, 09:59 AM
Ill probabl;y just go to Dinner and maybe a movie with the ole man, maybe have a romantic evening at home:devil: We have bought so much stuff between the new truck, 426 kit pistons Cams ect.. We will be a little more reserved in spending for Valentines...

DEAL
01-25-2004, 10:14 AM
I can't afford a girlfriend.

DEAL
01-25-2004, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by steveatv3
Ya get him a few joints......and give him a kiss.......he will be mighty happy

Get him some PCP, I'm sure he'd enjoy that more.

Tommy 17
01-25-2004, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by DEAL
I can't afford a girlfriend.

i'm already figuring this out:o

one date is like 60$ anymore:mad:

blondie69
01-25-2004, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by steveatv3
Ya get him a few joints......and give him a kiss.......he will be mighty happy

Haha..hun, he quit all drugs for me;)

AtvMxRider
01-25-2004, 11:58 AM
I'm paying her way into the racetrack :D . It is my son's 1st race of the year so we will be at the track.

FourFiftyFour
01-25-2004, 03:26 PM
i doubt anything since u know i dont have one and ive been single for quite a while now! I'll accept any gift tho :D

last yr for my ex bf i bought him a K&N air filter for his truck and some accel ignition wires that matched his truck and he bought me my m2r helmet

dirtmomma
01-25-2004, 04:40 PM
WEll I agree w/ Jerry LOL I think I'll pay my hubby's way into the races that day LMAO!! Probably won't be getting or doing much, since he's been outta work for 4 friggin weeks:grr: I think I MIGHT get "rid" of him this week though WHOOHOOOO!!! He's drivin me nuts being at home:blah: That is also our anniversary so I THINK I'LL JUST GO RACING!!! Quick ?? for the guys here.......would it drive you crazy if your wife/gf wanted to go racing every weekend?? He seems to be getting irritated w/ my racing so I'm now wondering hell should I just quit so I don't have to listen to him ****** about it:mad: NAW what am i crazy for thinkin of quitting LMAO!! He better just buck up camper:devil: maybe he'll be better once he can ride again,(his arm is still screwed up :()

jgfarmsracer
01-25-2004, 07:50 PM
i'm marrying my sweetheart that day then we are honeymooning at the fl and ga GNCC races.

QuadJunkies
01-25-2004, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
I'm paying her way into the racetrack :D . It is my son's 1st race of the year so we will be at the track. Tell him good luck from me!!!!!:cool:

nipps85
01-26-2004, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by blondie69
Haha..hun, he quit all drugs for me;)
Sure he did... :rolleyes:

MXcutie
01-26-2004, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by jgfarmsracer
i'm marrying my sweetheart that day then we are honeymooning at the fl and ga GNCC races.

that's so sweet!!!!! I would love htat but i want to go to Ireland for my honeymoon but hell i'd take a GNCC but GNC would be way better...lol

LTandRaptorider
01-26-2004, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
WEll I agree w/ Jerry LOL I think I'll pay my hubby's way into the races that day LMAO!! Probably won't be getting or doing much, since he's been outta work for 4 friggin weeks:grr: I think I MIGHT get "rid" of him this week though WHOOHOOOO!!! He's drivin me nuts being at home:blah: That is also our anniversary so I THINK I'LL JUST GO RACING!!! Quick ?? for the guys here.......would it drive you crazy if your wife/gf wanted to go racing every weekend?? He seems to be getting irritated w/ my racing so I'm now wondering hell should I just quit so I don't have to listen to him ****** about it:mad: NAW what am i crazy for thinkin of quitting LMAO!! He better just buck up camper:devil: maybe he'll be better once he can ride again,(his arm is still screwed up :()

Yep, just tell him to buck up! Just don't neglect your housework!! :devil:

Since the wife and I are going separate ways, I'm not expecting much... glad I didn't pre-order anything... :o

I did notice she switched positions of the phone and pistol on my nightstand... and I keep gettin calls in the middle of the night... :eek:

QuadJunkies
01-26-2004, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
!! :devil:

I did notice she switched positions of the phone and pistol on my nightstand... and I keep gettin calls in the middle of the night... :eek: LMAO!!!!! Dont ya hate it when that happens.......:o :p

UglyMotha™
01-26-2004, 10:32 AM
if she was around i'd give her a swift kick in the butt :o

LTandRaptorider
01-26-2004, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
LMAO!!!!! Dont ya hate it when that happens.......:o :p

Yeah, and I'm gettin sick of the powder burns on the top of my head... think I'll just quit answering the phone... ;)

I reminded her the other day how shortly after we got married, I ran down the basement steps to escape the knife she threw at me! :eek2: What reaallly irked her was when I yelled up... YOU MISSED ME!!! :devil: I'm gonna miss that... :p

QuadJunkies
01-26-2004, 10:37 AM
Yeah, and I'm gettin sick of the powder burns on the top of my head... think I'll just quit answering the phone... ;)

I reminded her the other day how shortly after we got married, I ran down the basement steps to escape the knife she threw at me! :eek2: What reaallly irked her was when I yelled up... YOU MISSED ME!!! :devil: I'm gonna miss that... :p :eek2: I remeber thsoe days too,until I reversed the role and made him headshy:eek: :o lol. I enjoyed the single life MUCH better back thenhttp://www.ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/boxer.gif

dirtmomma
01-26-2004, 10:44 AM
:eek2: I remeber thsoe days too,until I reversed the role and made him headshy:eek: :o lol. I enjoyed the single life MUCH better back thenhttp://www.ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/boxer.gif

HAHAHA I always enjoyed throwing the telephone @ them :eek: :blah: ahhhhhhh those were the days LMAO :devil: :devil: Thank God I dont' have to put up w/ chit like that now, my hubby is a sweety, he's just getting on my nerves now cuz he's been home w/ a broken elbow for 4 weeks!!

LTandRaptorider
01-26-2004, 10:45 AM
:eek2: I remeber thsoe days too,until I reversed the role and made him headshy:eek: :o lol. I enjoyed the single life MUCH better back thenhttp://www.ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/boxer.gif

luckily I gots fast reflexes!! :D Wasn't very fair since ya can't hit girls...

Anyway, back to the topic. I forgot about Valentines day until reading this thread...

wilkin250r
01-26-2004, 11:08 AM
I forgot about Valentines day until reading this thread...

I am reminded every day, it would be impossible for me to forget.

This is what I'm gettin my sweety, genuine Tiffany! Their silver is pretty pricy, their gold is outrageous.

QuadJunkies
01-26-2004, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
I am reminded every day, it would be impossible for me to forget.

This is what I'm gettin my sweety, genuine Tiffany! Their silver is pretty pricy, their gold is outrageous. but shes worth it right??!!!!:D

wilkin250r
01-26-2004, 11:25 AM
but shes worth it right??!!!!:D

Well, of course she is otherwise she'd be getting a vacuum for Valentine's day! :D

400exmom
01-26-2004, 11:26 AM
im sending monkeyboy naked pictures:devil:

im still yer balintine right:confused:

QuadJunkies
01-26-2004, 11:31 AM
Well, of course she is otherwise she'd be getting a vacuum for Valentine's day! :D HAHA.........:p 400EXMOM~~~~~ Go buy yourself a ticket to Idaho for yourself for Valentines day and come ride with me for a few days!!!!:blah: :macho Ill hook you up with some nice Boyz:D

wilkin250r
01-26-2004, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by 400exmom
im sending monkeyboy naked pictures

Can I be your valentine! :devil: :blah:

400exmom
01-26-2004, 11:37 AM
Can I be your valentine! :devil: :blah: i dont know.... hmmm... do you like to eat pie????:devil: :devil:

wilkin250r
01-26-2004, 11:38 AM
i dont know.... hmmm... do you like to eat pie????:devil: :devil:

Indeed! I am quite the cunning linguist! :blah:

QuadJunkies
01-26-2004, 11:39 AM
i dont know.... hmmm... do you like to eat pie????:devil: :devil: LOL!!!!!!:eek: I dont think I met a Man that diidnt!!:o :devil: and if they dont....WEll, there not worth keepin:p

44oEX
01-26-2004, 12:33 PM
i doubt anything since u know i dont have one and ive been single for quite a while now! I'll accept any gift tho

cdalechick i'll be your boyfriend if you wan't. you don't even have to buy me anything.

What is wrong with all the guys in texas??? any body that doesn't wan't you is crazy. your hot :devil:

blondie69
01-26-2004, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by nipps85
Sure he did... :rolleyes:

Haha...actually he did. I can tell, jus trust me on that. & besides....I got him whipped so bad:blah: That sounds a lil...I dunno. But he'd do anything for me...including quittin drugs. But I don't abuse that I got him whipped;)

Stevie-D
01-26-2004, 07:06 PM
give him a kiss.......he will be mighty happy

if valentines day was the only time my girlfriend kissed me i wouldnt be a happy camper:devil:

northeast400
01-26-2004, 07:09 PM
I think everybody should chip in and get me a 450r for the 14th

fastexgirl4c
02-01-2004, 10:55 AM
i woulda got my b/f a remote control quad..but i cut him cuz he complaning bout me racing all weekend..plus he doesnt knw anything bout quads...if i asked him what a torque wrench was he would say thats one of those things that has 2 lil open ends in the end right...lmao...he isnt worth keepin

brian-250
02-01-2004, 11:03 AM
sounds like a friend of mine he cant tell handle bars from a grab bar,he rides a raptor 80 tho:rolleyes:

Atreyu
02-01-2004, 11:59 AM
I'm gonna cut a hole in a box of chocholates and put my manhood through it and tell her to open it..

:cool:

Probably just some chocolates, flowers, and other gay stuff because I bought her 3 britney spears tickets a week ago..

4wheelboy
02-01-2004, 03:58 PM
something off buildabear.com ;)

now she better a got me something good:blah:

DirtyGirl
02-01-2004, 08:19 PM
I'm surprising my guy with some new A arms. I owe him, he just bought me a quad and a pipe.

Side rant: What's with all the people on this board going crazy with the smilies? Can't there be a limit of 10 smilies per post or something?

4wheelboy
02-01-2004, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by DirtyGirl
Side rant: What's with all the people on this board going crazy with the smilies? Can't there be a limit of 10 smilies per post or something?

i think its liek 12. and most posts i only see like. 2. what bothers u so much aboyt the smileys anyway lol:confused:

K_Fulk
02-01-2004, 08:55 PM
I'm getting my wife another broom.

Ryan
02-01-2004, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by K_Fulk
I'm getting my wife another broom.

Perfect Gift! :D

K_Fulk
02-01-2004, 09:10 PM
Yeah the one I got her for christmas isnt getting her to work, must be a jetting problem or something. :devil:

dirtmomma
02-01-2004, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by K_Fulk
Yeah the one I got her for christmas isnt getting her to work, must be a jetting problem or something. :devil:

:eek: :eek: DOOHHHH:eek2:

Meek
02-02-2004, 12:33 AM
im sending monkeyboy naked pictures:devil:

I have action picks on the way to Texas

Atreyu
02-02-2004, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by 4wheelboy
something off buildabear.com ;)

now she better a got me something good:blah:

Build-A-Bear = Curse!!

400exmom
02-02-2004, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by Meek
I have action picks on the way to Texas :mad: :mad:

bradley300
02-02-2004, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by Meek
I have action picks on the way to Texas

:eek: :eek: somebodies gonna be on monkey's *** kiken list!:devil:

LiL~Smurf~Rider
02-02-2004, 10:56 AM
im not shure .... im perty postive that my man is working.... but who know's .. last year v-day was perty nasty ... but i guess i will live ... if he can't take me out that is all good i guess
~Shorty~

hondarider2006
02-02-2004, 04:16 PM
this friday is Jamie's and mines 1 year anniversary..I think I am going to get her some roses...teddy bear...go out and have dinner.."romantic night alone" I'm sure we will find something fun to do;)

For valentines day, not sure what I am going to get her...I need $ to spend on my quad:blah:

SGA
02-02-2004, 10:24 PM
Oh god, Is it valentines already?:( I just got done with christmas! More gift buying for the wife. I swear girls come up with all these gift buying days.
They want something for christmas, then Valentines, and then birthdays too, oh and lets not forget about the anniversery presents they want too!
Hell, I take her to the sizzler first tuesday of each month. ( Free iced tea) What more could she want?:confused:

QuadJunkies
02-03-2004, 12:19 AM
I got myself a Valentine present... a new set of ClawMX and .190 rims for my fronts.......:D maybe Ill get some small Bling for the ole man if I can swing it.....:cool:

dirtmomma
02-03-2004, 08:03 AM
I got myself a Valentine present... a new set of ClawMX and .190 rims for my fronts.......:D maybe Ill get some small Bling for the ole man if I can swing it.....:cool:

Right on, hey let me know how you like the Klaws!! I tried to order a pair before I got my radials but C&D never got them in. Are you gonna run them flattrack or mx or both?? LMK please I need some trail & mx tires the radials just dont' cut it in the mudd & ya know thats ALL we have around here for the next oh say 5 months :rolleyes: I put my stockers back on for now & it looks ridiculous LOL but they work so what the hell!!

I just don't know what to do for Valentines!! It's our lil mans BD this weekend 7th & our anniversary on the 14th so looks like were goin to Chuck E Cheese this weekend :p there's a flattrack the 14th that I would LOVE to go to, also alot of people are going to the dunes that weekend which I'd ALSO love to do :rolleyes: & our friends invited us to go to dinner & a movie w/ them :rolleyes: I'm not a big movie theatre person haven't been to a theatre in aobut 7 yrs:eek: I thinkI should go racing hehehe but Ron proabably wouldn't since he doesn't flattrack!!!

QuadJunkies
02-03-2004, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
Right on, hey let me know how you like the Klaws!! I tried to order a pair before I got my radials but C&D never got them in. Are you gonna run them flattrack or mx or both?? LMK please I need some trail & mx tires the radials just dont' cut it in the mudd & ya know thats ALL we have around here for the next oh say 5 months :rolleyes: I put my stockers back on for now & it looks ridiculous LOL but they work so what the hell!!

I just don't know what to do for Valentines!! It's our lil mans BD this weekend 7th & our anniversary on the 14th so looks like were goin to Chuck E Cheese this weekend :p there's a flattrack the 14th that I would LOVE to go to, also alot of people are going to the dunes that weekend which I'd ALSO love to do :rolleyes: & our friends invited us to go to dinner & a movie w/ them :rolleyes: I'm not a big movie theatre person haven't been to a theatre in aobut 7 yrs:eek: I thinkI should go racing hehehe but Ron proabably wouldn't since he doesn't flattrack!!! They are for MXand for the WORCS series and General riding, the radials SUCK soooooo bad on mudd for sure:o

KASCHAK
02-03-2004, 01:23 PM
Ha! i dont got a girlfriend! im saving money this year!! :macho :blah:

KASCHAK
02-03-2004, 01:24 PM
i think ill buy myself a headpipe.

z400chick35
02-03-2004, 02:27 PM
I don't have to give anything , nor do I get anything though, damn. I was hoping for a grill for my headlights....:D