PDA

View Full Version : Sprt400ex

gimpbzkt400ex
01-24-2004, 04:05 PM
I made a post a few days ago about sprt400ex asking if anyone has bought from him and if they recieved what they bought. I did a search and I can't seem to find it. I would like to make an apology to sprt400ex for any negative feelings for him. He is great to do business with. I would recomend dealing with him to anyone. I recieved my AC Belly skid today it was exactly as described. mounted right up... thanks man, I look forward in dealing with you in the future.

http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/gimpbzkt400ex/skidplate.jpg

Xowner
01-28-2004, 07:18 PM
you got lucky he riped me for a rear skid plate he said uncracked send it its got 4 to 5 crackes and i huge one what do you do about getting a refund he says it wasnt cracked when he sent it and that it got done in the mail :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

TCracin440ex
01-28-2004, 10:31 PM
not takin no 1s side...but....if its an alu swing arm skid....have it welded...no biggie.....

sprt400ex
01-30-2004, 08:03 PM
you need to really stop with all this drama, i sent a perfect skid, and somehow after you bolt it on a week later you want a refund. talk to 15 other people i sold stuff to, everything is what i say.

sorry man just stop whining like a 6 year old girl.