PDA

View Full Version : Another day in the woods, lost to a KX125, not too bad though

MikeL250X
08-19-2001, 02:39 PM
Well I am slowly finding all the local trails, and meet up with a couple guys on 4x4's, one rancher, and one yahmaha (not sure of the model) they were cool, they said it's alot of fun around here in the winter, but you have to be careful in the summer. I came across two kids, probably about 15 on bikes, one kid wanted to race, I said sure :D He had a 2001 KX125 I told him he'd beat me, but we went down a hill and raced up it. He got a little jump, then I popped a wheelie, so he got about 1.5-2 quadlengths out on me, but once I got the front down I held the gap, not too bad for an ol 250 :/ The guys on the quads were telling me they did 35-50 miles a day out there.... mmmmmmm

08-30-2001, 03:17 PM
you live in washingtonville... i live in marlboro,, next to newburgh,,, have you ever been to the tracks?

MikeL250X
08-30-2001, 10:05 PM
no, I found a link to them, I think something like embmx?? but it was all BMX stuff and no track info. Where is it located? I've been riding locally, and some places back in NJ (I moved from there in april).