PDA

View Full Version : Big Jack Meadows Passes On.

Ryan
01-23-2004, 01:47 PM
This information was taken from http://www.********.com/

Jan 18, 2004

Big Jack Meadows Races On
By John Pellan

Jack Meadows Sr., the most likable and most enjoyable person in our sport had a heart attack and passed away yesterday.

If you disagree with the above description you didn't know Big Jack very well. His loving devotion to his family and our sport (which they've all enjoyed almost since its inception) will undoubtedly bind them with happy wholesome memories forever, but for now it's a sad day to say the least.

Whether it was a custom hot rod Chevy Camero, a tricked out Kawasaki Mojave, a new KFX400 for his son Jackie or a prize winning horse for daughter Lisa, Big Jack gave it his all for the love of the game and his family. His dedication to Jackie's racing was especially incredible. Jack and Jackie shared a mission and accomplished it together. They won numerous national championships, landed a factory ride with Kawasaki and traveled all over the country winning races together. Jack took Jackie's 3&4-wheeled ATV racing extremely serious. You could often hear him say "I'm building an airplane this time and I'm going win this one!", or "I pulled the holeshot and walked on those boys!" If you were a newcomer you would think he was the one out on the track. Perhaps he was. And I'm sure he always will be.

He leaves wife Pam, children Jackie and Lisa behind.
The arrangements are incomplete as of this time, tentative viewing hours will be on Monday Jan 19, with the funeral on Tuesday Jan 20.

Funeral Services will be at:
Colliersville Funeral Home
534 West Poplar Ave.
Colliersville, TN
(901) 853-2628

Memphis Funeral Home Florists:
(901) 725-0100

lil400exman
01-23-2004, 04:46 PM
oh man thats a downer:(