PDA

View Full Version : trx parts?

quads_4_life
01-23-2004, 10:44 AM
im gonna get a trx450r soon and im gonna order some parts for it i was wondering how much a good pair of a-arms and axles are maybe roll design i beleive theyr the best.... and about the pipe ive seen the wb's for 800 and tim fars which one will be better and how much does tim's pipe cost?

and what mod to do first the widening or the pipe ?

i wont be racing my ''future'' trx this year cause ive already started on my banshee and cant change classes without losing my points and ive won the qualification race and the final by almost a lap each so ill try and win al my races and get a good amount of cash ready to dump in my trx next year

:) thanx loads:)

granticimo
01-23-2004, 11:02 AM
I would call golden west cycle, they have the biggest part selection for the new 450r. They have had 3 of them for a few months and thats how everyone made the aftermarket parts. I would buy the HRC kit first of, then a pipe and filter. I am going with a Duncan fat boy4 and Roll Design has good A-arms, But the Laegers are good too and they are cheaper. You can call them at
1-800-383-6776. ask to talk to John

lukester720
01-23-2004, 11:07 AM
Aarens bros have a arms and nerfs.

quads_4_life
01-25-2004, 05:39 AM
i live in the united arab emirates(middle east) and theres ashop thatll order what i want dun know from where.... laegers+2'' how much do they cost? and how much do ther axles cost?