View Full Version : Letter from GasGas about GNCC Contingency

lt250r91
01-22-2004, 10:46 AM
Dear Mike,

Thanks for your inquiry. The program is set up to include only purchases
of product afer 10-1-03 and the results after that time period. It pays
1st through 3rd places. Please see our website: www.gas-gas.net. Go to
Press Releases for more information.

Notwithstanding, we wish yout the very best at the races!!

Gas Gas Motors of America

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2004 2:22 PM
To: office@gas-gas.net
Subject: 2004 GasGas GNCC Contingency

Hi I read your press release on www.gnccracing.com about offering a
contingency program for dirtbike and atv riders. My question to you is
on
the part below that states to be eligible for the contingency you have
to
have purchased a US GasGas model after 10-1-03. See I bought one of the
first 300 2-stroke quads back around 10-23-02 and raced it the past
season
in the open B class at the GNCC. I wanted to know if that machine is
eligible for the contingency? I have already contacted my dealer about
this
issue and he did not have an answer for me.

Thanks for your time and hope to hear from you.

Mike Trapp
04 GNCC #120
10th place finish in the GNCC Open B class for 2003

Pappy
01-22-2004, 10:47 AM
so you dont get squat:confused: well that sucks dude:(

lt250r91
01-22-2004, 11:01 AM
Story of my life. Help do all the R & D for them on the product and they repaid me with this. Just look at my sig now.

After they stated that to me I figured I'd be better off racing a 400ex, z400, yfz450, or trx450r. At least I can get parts in a reasonable time.

I also have decided to no longer offer my services to other GasGas quad owners. The only advice I well give them it to sell and buy something they can get parts for.

I know this is a bad way to act towards a manufacture, but the reality is this. They are a small company that doesn't not want to help give back to the people that started their atv program off here in the states so way should I stand by them. It would be different if the product was better. I'm sorry but 12 of the GNCC's I entered on the machine I only finished 6 and it took almost 2 months to get a rear hub after Ironman do to being on back order. And during the season I had overheating issues and other things, which I paid out of my own pocket to fix and then relayed the changes to GasGas and to other owners. I did receive support from them at all. All the support I received on the machine came from my dealer and aftermarket shops. So I feel I don't own them anything I just feel sorry for my dealer he is the one that will lose in this just as much as me.

The worst part is the quad is at the dealers now getting the suspension redone and having everything looked over and replaced so it'll be a brand new quad other than cracked plastic. Oh well my lost is someone elses gain.

Mike

Pappy
01-22-2004, 11:15 AM
well i admire your conviction to leave gas gas and move on. good luck to you:)

cdalejef
01-22-2004, 12:00 PM
Sorry to hear about that Mike....race your other quad. ;)

Dunlap
01-23-2004, 06:51 AM
Its just as well you don't ride the GAS GAS any more. I don't understand why as Americans we think we know more than every one eles. The fact is GAS GAS had some problems and they fixed them,so did C-dale,Yamaha(raptor gears),Honda (250x gears 87-88)Kawaski kick starter gears (Mojave) ect. ect. You didn't fix the problems they did.

The idea behind any company having a program like this is to sell current atvs and the model they want to promote. If you had a 1987 Mojave and won the stock class do you think you should get "Green Bucks". Scott Kilby rode for Team Green and won alot but because he rode a Pairie he didn't get anything because he didn't want to race a V-force.

I know there are alot of good things happening at GAS GAS and this is just the begining. I have worked harder than anyone on making this 450 GAS GAS a pro race machine just like I do with any new atv but I dont exspect the companys to pat me on the back or give me something for it. I believe the GAS GAS is the best buy on the market for a GNCC pro quad and I intend to prove it over the next few seasons. By the way how many races do you win in a season Mike?

Insider
01-23-2004, 07:03 AM
Originally posted by Mickey Dunlap
By the way how many races do you win in a season Mike?

it wouldnt matter if he never even finished a race. when a company is willing to offer contingency just to get people to race thier quad then craps on the guys who supported them when they were trying to get THAT quad out in the market its just not right. its poor business in my eyes, but whats new thats the norm in atv racing.

mike, go to another brand and move on with no hard feelings, you will be a better person by not dragging them thru the mud or letting it bother you. good luck this coming season.

Dunlap
01-23-2004, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by Insider
it wouldnt matter if he never even finished a race. when a company is willing to offer contingency just to get people to race thier quad then craps on the guys who supported them when they were trying to get THAT quad out in the market its just not right. its poor business in my eyes, but whats new thats the norm in atv racing.

mike, go to another brand and move on with no hard feelings, you will be a better person by not dragging them thru the mud or letting it bother you. good luck this coming season.

It does matter if he wins races. He is saying that because he cant get the GAS GAS bucks he's not going to race them. And what did he do for them anyway. He just killed everything he said good about the with this post.

Every company offering continency is trying to get you to use there product and your saying if you do that then somehow they owe you somthing more.:confused:

Insider
01-23-2004, 07:43 AM
actually he is saying the fact that there isnt any incentive for him to run his gas gas (older model) that he doesnt feel the need to run that particuliar quad. now he could go out and purchase a newer model but again, he states that he has had issues with the gas gas and replacemnet part delays.

and again, the offer from gas gas is a top 3 finish. incentives offered to those riders will make a rider focus on doing better and improving his finishes. i didnt read where it said they would offer more, nor did he request more from them.

face it, gas gas basically is putting those commited to running a gas gas seriously to purchase anew quad or lose contingency money. what advantages does HE have if he runs out and buys a new gas gas or one produced after thier mandated date? the money doesnt look like its enough for him to do that even if he won every event.

not trying to argue, i just have a different view of what he is saying.

01-23-2004, 07:44 AM
Sounds to me like he did the R&D for gas gas, used his time and money to keep the thing running and now gas gas is saying thanks for being our geniea pig now get outa my face with the problems your having with our product..:(

01-23-2004, 07:49 AM
Sounds to me like he is saying "mickeu get working on some of those motors you have laying around so people who pay you good money for them don't have to wait 15 months on them"

Maybe I am wrong but that Is what I heard him say!!!!!!!!!

01-23-2004, 07:52 AM
It does matter if he wins races.

Than why the hel did you post the question how many races he won? you contridict yourself sooooo much on here!

Admin
01-23-2004, 07:57 AM
I completely understand why Mike is upset and I think Gas Gas is wrong not to offer contingency to 2003 owners of their ATVs. This is nothing like running a 1987 Mojave and expecting "Green Bucks." Mike's quad is only one year old, and should be atleast eligible for the 2004 season. Yes, a manufacturer wants to sell current models, but they shouldn’t exclude their recent customers either.

In the Motorcycle industry, Contingency from most manufacturers are good on the two current model years. You either have to run a 2003 or 2004 to receive contigency money and I know this is true for Kawasaki. I think this would have been a better plan for Gas Gas to offer to those that supported them with their first year releases. I am sure the Vforce purchased in early will be eligible this year and currrent owners won't be forced to buy new models.

Dunlap
01-23-2004, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by GNCCer
Sounds to me like he is saying "mickeu get working on some of those motors you have laying around so people who pay you good money for them don't have to wait 15 months on them"

Maybe I am wrong but that Is what I heard him say!!!!!!!!!

I heard that! Iam not contriditing myself I was being:rolleyes:

cdalejef
01-23-2004, 07:59 AM
I know that Yamaha pays two model years back...I won $ in 2000 on my 98 WR400.

Pappy
01-23-2004, 08:05 AM
all this makes me very happy of my personal contingency system:o

i fill a cooler before the race....if i make it back to the cooler I WIN:D

Dunlap
01-23-2004, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by EXriders Admin
I completely understand why Mike is upset and I think Gas Gas is wrong not to offer contingency to 2003 owners of their ATVs. This is nothing like running a 1987 Mojave and expecting "Green Bucks." Mike's quad is only one year old, and should be atleast eligible for the 2004 season. Yes, a manufacturer wants to sell current models, but they shouldn’t exclude their recent customers either.

In the Motorcycle industry, Contingency from most manufacturers are good on the two current model years. You either have to run a 2003 or 2004 to receive contigency money and I know this is true for Kawasaki. I think this would have been a better plan for Gas Gas to offer to those that supported them with their first year releases. I am sure the Vforce purchased in early will be eligible this year and currrent owners won't be forced to buy new models.

Ok then I will pay any rider that wins on any year GAS GAS atv in the GNCC this year. The bucks will be spent at Grove City Motor Sports. GAS GAS dealer and eastcoast rep. Now there is no problem right,Mike can keep his GAS GAS and all is well,it's just that simple. Make a copy of this tread and when you win send it to me and I will get it done.

Admin
01-23-2004, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by Jeff@QuadShop
I know that Yamaha pays two model years back...I won $ in 2000 on my 98 WR400.

Yeah, I thought that it might have been two years from some manufacturers, but I didn't want to post inaccurate information.

The one good point on Gas Gas is atleast they are offering something to those that race their machines. I think that is a great step forward on their part and I hope more manufacturers get involvfed, but it would have been even sweeter if they included the 2003 model. I can't imagine they sold that many in the USA where it would have hurt them in anyway to include all the current machines.

cdalejef
01-23-2004, 08:15 AM
I agree with you there Harlen! I just hope other manufactures follow suit!

Admin
01-23-2004, 08:16 AM
Mickey, Now you are talking! I wish you would have started out with this statement. You actually are a nice guy, but you sometimes get a little defensive. I thank you for stepping up to the plate and taking care of current gas gas owners.

Admin
01-23-2004, 08:16 AM
I agree with you there Harlen! I just hope other manufactures follow suit!

WOW, Jeff agrees with Me:D

cdalejef
01-23-2004, 08:26 AM
WOW, Jeff agrees with Me:D I know....I'm in rare form today! :D

Pappy
01-23-2004, 08:27 AM
Ok then I will pay any rider that wins on any year GAS GAS atv in the GNCC this year. The bucks will be spent at Grove City Motor Sports. GAS GAS dealer and eastcoast rep. Now there is no problem right,Mike can keep his GAS GAS and all is well,it's just that simple. Make a copy of this tread and when you win send it to me and I will get it done.

HAHAHA...thats one way of settling an issue:bandit: :muscle:

Dunlap
01-23-2004, 08:45 AM
Just to get it clear" IF" Honda (the biggest name in atv mfg) steps up and offers a program in the GNCC races but only for the "NEW"450R and dosn't pay out anything to the 03/04 owers of the 400ex are we going to the same thing here on Ex-riders against them?

Pappy
01-23-2004, 08:52 AM
Just to get it clear" IF" Honda (the biggest name in atv mfg) steps up and offers a program in the GNCC races but only for the "NEW"450R and dosn't pay out anything to the 03/04 owers of the 400ex are we going to the same thing here on Ex-riders against them?
ill be the first in line to yell at them;)

but i agree with yall in respect that atleast gas gas is trying to do more then others

Doibugu2
01-23-2004, 08:53 AM

ooh, touche!:eek:

01-23-2004, 09:04 AM
How can anyone get mad at any manufacture for any kinda of contengancy money!!!! I don't think anyone has the right to complain about any way any of the companies want to GIVE out their money!

Dunlap
01-23-2004, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by Doibugu2
ooh, touche!:eek:

No, not touchy - just trying to make a point. Kawasaki offers a contingency program - not for the current model Mojaves, Prairies or anything else except the V-Force. Gas Gas has 2 models currently available here in the United States and is offering a contingency on both those models and probably any other model coming out. Maybe they should offer it on the '03 models as well but at least they stepped up and offered something no other manufacturer did and there is more to come.

Doibugu2
01-23-2004, 09:12 AM
No, not touchy - just trying to make a point.

I was responding to your request that Exriders commit to support the 400ex's if Honda only supports the 450r.

Touche, like when French guys fight with the swords! LMAO

01-23-2004, 09:15 AM
If honda offers something on the 450R then it's for the 450R only, has nothing to do with any other model.

I'll just feel good beatin a 450R on my 416ex, that's enough to make me happy. I dont' need no stinkin money...:D

exriderdude
01-23-2004, 09:40 AM
why would people get mad if honda decided to offer contingency for thier 450r, they are tryin to push their new product, just like kawasaki did with the V-force. i think that would be perfectly fine, besides if someone went out and bought a 2004 400ex, thats just plain dumb on their part:rolleyes: :cool:

jlhughes750
01-23-2004, 10:21 AM
just to clarify: Mike is upset that he can not get $ in the 04 season for running the 03????? or is Mike upset that he can't get $ for having run the 03 season on the grass-grass??? Probably the first i would hope......... Hats off to Gas- Gas for the effort.... I guess i see the point, there tryin to promote sales!!!! Rather than pay someone to ride a bike they bought 2 years ago..... It sucks for Mike but its good that there attempting to be involved.

touche----touchy........hahaha doibugu2...i new what u meant...either one would have worked for Mickey!!!!!!!

testies...testies...1-2---------3?????:eek2:

MEL
01-23-2004, 11:07 AM
with gas-gas being a new company, if guys like mike never bought the 03, would there even be a 04 model? remember, its gas-gas we're talking about, not honda,yammi,kawis, or sukuki. gas-gas has always had a reputation of failing. past temps to introduce a new model in the US has always failed. but, guys like mike took a chance with gas-gas last year, and unfortunatly learned a hard lession. theres no doubt in my mind that money made from the 03 models went into r&d for the 04 models. and gas-gas gave them a big thank you for it.

lt250r91
01-23-2004, 11:25 AM
First off I am very exicted to see companies getting involved in racing and offer contingencies. GasGas has the right idea and the best part is they are offering it to A, B, and even C riders. That is great.

I totally understand them saying that the machine has to have been purchased after 10-1-03 on the bike side. They've been making and selling dirtbikes for 10 or so years to the US market. But what got me upset was that when they included the atv's they used the same rules. I feel do to it being a new model still and not to many pre 10-1-03's were sold that they should have over looked this on the atv's. I look at it this way if someone bought one of the first year models and helped relay the issues and helped improve the machine, without complaining or asking for anything in return why not allow them to race and be eligable for the contingency on the older machine? That is why I emailed GasGas and talked to my dealer. The response was what I posted in my first post. After they made that comment I made my mind up that I would sell my quad and walk away from GasGas completely (meaning no more support or advice to other owner which I had been helping). The reason was for this was simple why would I go out and buy a new GG and have to fix the same problems and build it up to be ready to race just to have a chance to receive some GG bucks. It's not worth my time after the crappy season I had on the quad last year.

And Mickey to anwser the question on how many races did I win. Not a single one. It's hard to win when the quad can't even finish a race. I feel if I was one the other quad I would have had a shot at 3 or 4 wins and a top 5 in the class. This can't happen when you dnf in 6 nationals out of 12 on the quad.

Mickey I would like to thank you for your offer on you paying the contingency instead, but there is no way I can win a race if I'm not having fun racing. And that is what GasGas and their machine has done to me. They have removed the fun from racing. The worst part is you are right about the quad. GasGas does have the potental to be the best quad every built, but into they realize what needs done to make it work it will never be even close. They just have their place beside cannondale as company that could have made it, but the wrong people screwed up a good thing.

In closing I would rather race a machine that doesn't have any contingency plan at all, but has the parts support and a platform to build a pro level quad from. GasGas has also shot themselves in the foot by increasing their retail on the quads and they still don't offer one with the correct front end set-up (wrong caster degree and 52" wide) that'll fit between 2 trees that are 48" part (just not in one piece).

Goodluck to you Mickey and all the GasGas racers, I wish my best and hopefully they treat the 2nd batch of owners better than the 1st.

Mike

wyndzer
01-23-2004, 11:31 AM
No, not touchy - just trying to make a point. Kawasaki offers a contingency program - not for the current model Mojaves, Prairies or anything else except the V-Force. Gas Gas has 2 models currently available here in the United States and is offering a contingency on both those models and probably any other model coming out. Maybe they should offer it on the '03 models as well but at least they stepped up and offered something no other manufacturer did and there is more to come.

LMGDAO
He was agreeing with you.

Dunlap
01-23-2004, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by wyndzer
LMGDAO
He was agreeing with you.

Sorry I didn't see it way. Some time I need to slow down and read things better.

Mike you cant blame Gas Gas for all your problems and you can't realy think you did there R&D, can you!

Smokey
01-23-2004, 01:01 PM
Mike sorry to hear all this , I know you put alot of time in on that bike . To bad Gas Gas dont see that and be willing to help in some way . I dont know how many times that you told me you had found a problem and told them what it was and how to fix it . But we all know there are alot of companys out there that will use a rider to get what they want and the flush them down the toilet . Hell it happens to Pros too .
I say SUCK IT UP , buy a Yamaha and go have fun so Chad will have some one to wave to this year ......LOL....If we can help any PM me and I will see what we can do for you .

Dunlap
01-23-2004, 03:13 PM
Yes Smokey Chad got flush down the toilet,he call me and said he got a Yamaha to race the last two races and he quit the team. Then he asked me if I would hold to my part of the contract and pay him for the last two races.Sounds like his head was already in the bowl.

lt250r91
01-23-2004, 03:18 PM
Sorry I didn't see it way. Some time I need to slow down and read things better.

Mike you cant blame Gas Gas for all your problems and you can't realy think you did there R&D, can you!

It depends on how you look at it:

I had the first set of aftermarket a-arms (12-20-02, GT Thunder)
I experienced the overheating problem in the being and made the coment that a rubber or plastic impeller would not work and that the radiator was junk. Also the smaller radiator didn't work.

Rear shock mods included LT linkage and dirtbike shaft.

Also as I recall me and Kevin helped work the deal out for you and John at mx tech and world class. Also John used my quad as the first one for suspension settings. (Go to gasgasatv.com for proof under the tech section).

GT Thunder also used my quad to custom fit the first dual core 250r radiator.

I also relied info to Hiper Tech on changing the front rims to clear the brake caliper banjo bolt head.

I also explain to GasGas importer about how to fix the rear hub issue that some owners where experience.

I also continued to bug GasGas over the past year and half about a contingency plan.

Yes I can't take full credit for any of this, but I think my input helped to improve the machine.

On top of all this I have answered nurmerous questions from other owners and possible buyers.

I also was even trying to get LRD involved in building pipes and other parts.

I'm sure I'm leaving out somethings but the point is I was involved and my voice was heard.

Smokey

That's for the offer I might just take you up on it. As for now I have to make room in the trailer for possibly a new machine and yfz450 is my first choice. I also have to come up with the money. Last season was a killer on the wallet.

Hope to see everyone at the races.

Mike

Dunlap
01-23-2004, 04:10 PM
Careful Mike your going to hurt yourself patting yourself on the back that hard.

So if you did so much and you where so good as to give the factory all this wounderful info WHY didn't you fix the thing right? Like I said before you cant blame everything on the atv you have to admit your part in this. Also the a-arms and shock never got made right untill lately,thats why yours are getting redone. So quit bad mouthing a good atv just because you have sour grapes over something you did yourself and quit taking credit for something you didn't do.

P.S. Now that you told everyone what a pile it was how are you going to sell it. If you have a problem selling give me a call I would like to have one. I know I know it's a two stroke but I was building two stroke long before four strokes.

Giff
01-23-2004, 04:39 PM
One thing comes to mind...........
NO MATTER HOW MUCH SYRUP YOU POUR ON A PILE OF $H!T, YOU STILL CANT CALL IT PANCAKES.

MIKE , good luck in the 2004 series I know you have really worked hard on the gas gas and canondale. Dont let the bad luck get you down. KEEP YOUR HEAD UP And lets go racing..... SEE YOU IN TEXAS

Giff

Dunlap
01-23-2004, 05:26 PM
Anyone that wants to ride a Gas Gas 450 and test it out for a day you can call me and I will make arangements to meet with you .I can have a 470yfz and a 500z suzuki there also. You test it,ride it and compare it for your self. There is no one on here that has ever riden this atv when it's been set up this way so any judgment about it is unfounded.

chad502ex
01-23-2004, 05:40 PM
Yes Smokey Chad got flush down the toilet,he call me and said he got a Yamaha to race the last two races and he quit the team. Then he asked me if I would hold to my part of the contract and pay him for the last two races.Sounds like his head was already in the bowl.

nothing like smaking a man when their down

tis-tis

chad:grr:

Dunlap
01-23-2004, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by chad502ex
nothing like smaking a man when their down

tis-tis

chad:grr:

You have to say it's never boring:D

chad502ex
01-23-2004, 05:50 PM
You have to say it's never boring:D

and you call yourself a man of GOD! OTFLMFAO! A real man would help another out not bash them.

What comes around goes around,...

"Turn the cheek"

chad

Dale512
01-23-2004, 06:52 PM
You serious on that offer Mickey? I would'nt mind giving a GasGas a try, been thinking that it might be my next quad. The only thing is I cannot ride a quad with a twist throttle at all, lol.

Also do you offer any kits for a '01 Yamaha Kodiak 400? My dads might be needing some mods pretty soon.

lt250r91
01-23-2004, 09:03 PM
to Giff and all the other racers:

Goodluck in Texas and Florida, As I will be unable to make it to either one due to money issues and not ready to race. Hoping to start the season in either Georgia or NC. time will tell.

Mickey

As for blaming GasGas totally for the problems I had. That is not true. I blame them for certain issues:

RD 2: burnt clutch on first lap (my fault)
RD 3, 4, & 5: overheating issues. 2 melted impellers, one exploded radiator, and a radiator line exploded. (These were GasGas's issues and each time dealer informed me the problem was fixed). I ended up paying for a metal impeller and the 250r radiator. (over $500 bucks) this solved overheating problem.

RD 10: blew up engine, broke exhaust flange, and kickerstarter was damaged. The engine went do to main bearings being trashed from previous mud races. (lack of maintenance on my part). Exhaust flange broke and seized top end up. This along with the damaged kickstarter I feel is on GasGas's end. I talked to Rick and he said they had experienced problems with both and he stock the replacement parts because of it. All of this I paid for out of my pocket. GasGas would not even warranty the faulty kickstarter gear.

RD 13: Rear hub spun (this I blame most on me do to not keeping an eye on the hub wearing out, but GasGas does need to look into changing the hardening the process on the componets).

Mickey you are also right that my shocks are getting redone as we speak. You have to remember though mine are the larger bodies and my shock guy is mostly just servicing the oil in the shocks and redoing the rear (which has the stock spring and valving). John (mx Tech) was going to redone the rear for me but we never scheduled a time do it because he was waiting on the spring and then I roasted the engine. By that time the season was to far over with and I was sure if I was racing the machine the next season.

I don't recall say the machine is a 'pile' I've pretty much stated it had some issue, which I feel are mostly resolved. I was planning on racing the machine this season after numerous talks with my dealer, but I took the response I got from GasGas in their letter as a low blow and that was the final straw. I felt I needed to just cut my loses and walk away. That is what I am planning on doing. Not only am I looking to sell the GasGas, but once it is gone the cannondale will more than liking be looking for a new home. At this point I think a break from the sport all together is the best thing for me. I need to refocus and get that love for the sport back. Maybe it will happen this season and I will be back or maybe I will go MIA for a year or to. I just feel the GasGas has left a bad taste in my mouth.

Mickey if you are seriously interested in the machine I will contact you once the dealer is done prepping it.

Dunlap
01-23-2004, 09:49 PM
To chad502ex, God says to turn the other cheek and because you only have two cheeks the third time you better watch out. Even God can be push to a point of rath and Smokey(Henry) wants to run his mouth so I will tell it like it is. Chad was given a choice and HE chose to leave the team but at the GNCC awards his wife makes it sound like I took away his ride and thats just a big story. The fact is I wanted him gone and I am very happy it went the way it did.

To Dale 512,Yes I will do what I said and more if needed. I already offered a owner of a 450 a free 463 kit to help him out and I will tell you this, if you get Mikes 300 I will build it as a R&D PROJECT. I will even put a thumb throttle on it.

To Mike if you do keep your 300 I will do the same and make you a super quad out of it. All you have to do is ride a few races that are close to you i.e. GNCC.

Dunlap
01-23-2004, 09:53 PM
Sorry,yes I do have kit for the 400 Kodiak and Yamaha gave me one that was used for the prototype for the 450 they now have.

Pappy
01-23-2004, 09:58 PM
:eek: man i work for 10 hours and WHAMO all hell is breakin loose:D

glad to see it out in the open and somewhat sane:p

Dale512
01-23-2004, 10:32 PM
Mickey, I highly doubt I would buy Mikes 300, I'm more of a 4-stroke person. Plus I prefer too buy new bikes. I'm looking into buying a new bike sometime this summer and the GG450 is at the top of my list.

Admin
01-23-2004, 11:01 PM
Anyone that wants to ride a Gas Gas 450 and test it out for a day you can call me and I will make arangements to meet with you .I can have a 470yfz and a 500z suzuki there also. You test it,ride it and compare it for your self. There is no one on here that has ever riden this atv when it's been set up this way so any judgment about it is unfounded.

I think that is something that I would be interested in doing.

Smokey
01-23-2004, 11:08 PM
Mickey who said a word about Chad ?????? I was talking about how LRD did Ballance . Maybe you should ask before you start thinking .
And sinc eyou brought the past back you told mike the race wins and championships was important . Thats funny cause you told someone the Championships and races wins dont mean sh*t and the only thing that sells product is photo shoots ..NOW DROP THIS SH*T AND GROW UP . EVERYONE IS SICK OF YOU TRYING TO MAKE A VERY GOOD AND PROFESSIONAL RIDER LOOK BAD ....GUESS WHAT IT ISNT WORKING LEAVE IT ALONE AND STOP BEING A JERK ABOUT IT !!!!!!!!!! AS SOMEONE ELS ESAID YOU CLAIM TO BE A MAN OF GOD , TRY SHOWING IT AND WALK AWAY .....i DONT WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU AND I THINK I SPEAK FOR EVERONE ELSE WE DONT WANT TO HEAR YOU TRYING TO PUT Chad Duvall or his family down anymore ...Thats allllllllllll.

Smokey
01-23-2004, 11:16 PM
Anyone who wants to know why Chad is no longer with FST Talk to him at Texas or PM him and he will tell you .. Also talk to Mike Penland , Scott Kilby and anyone else who is not on that team anymore . But please do not post a question on here since this is the wrong place to discuss it .

Thank You all
Smokey and yes Mickey it is Henry I know all that happened and you know it.

Dunlap
01-24-2004, 04:53 AM
I think that is something that I would be interested in doing.

Get ahold of me and let me know when. If you want to wait till the snow is gone I will have a new 500r ready this spring also.

Dunlap
01-24-2004, 05:18 AM
Yes I know Henry it's hard to climb back out of the toilet and the blame game is the oldest in the book. You told me you where a man of God also but it's real hard to tell on here isn't it, besides what is a man of God anyway? Being saved by the grace of God by believing that first you are a sinner and can do nothing to save yourself. Second that Jesus died on the cross for the sins of the world. And third that you recieve Him as your savior dosn't make you perfect but as bad as I was He has made me alot better and still has alot more work to do!
If you keep bring up things about me and Chad I will keep telling it like it is. If anyone wants to know why each rider isn't on my team I will talk about that too right here in front of God and everyone because I have nothing to hide.

Dunlap
01-24-2004, 05:27 AM
Originally posted by Dale512
Mickey, I highly doubt I would buy Mikes 300, I'm more of a 4-stroke person. Plus I prefer too buy new bikes. I'm looking into buying a new bike sometime this summer and the GG450 is at the top of my list.

Yes I doubt anyone will buy it,but I will for the right price. I see you are in PA also so when ever you want to try one out for a day let me know. Glad to see your a Four Stroke Fan! Also if you don't have a dealer by you Rick @ Grove City Motor Sports will take very good care of and so will I.

Dunlap
01-24-2004, 06:25 AM
Originally posted by Smokey
Mickey who said a word about Chad ?????? I was talking about how LRD did Ballance . Maybe you should ask before you start thinking .
And sinc eyou brought the past back you told mike the race wins and championships was important . Thats funny cause you told someone the Championships and races wins dont mean sh*t and the only thing that sells product is photo shoots ..NOW DROP THIS SH*T AND GROW UP . EVERYONE IS SICK OF YOU TRYING TO MAKE A VERY GOOD AND PROFESSIONAL RIDER LOOK BAD ....GUESS WHAT IT ISNT WORKING LEAVE IT ALONE AND STOP BEING A JERK ABOUT IT !!!!!!!!!! AS SOMEONE ELS ESAID YOU CLAIM TO BE A MAN OF GOD , TRY SHOWING IT AND WALK AWAY .....i DONT WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU AND I THINK I SPEAK FOR EVERONE ELSE WE DONT WANT TO HEAR YOU TRYING TO PUT Chad Duvall or his family down anymore ...Thats allllllllllll.

What I say and know is winning races don't sell and running big ads and doing mag. articals does. Maybe LRD seen this too. Chad failed to get two atv's ready for the articals and that is what got him in trouble with me and 12 out of 20 sponsor that would have nothing to do with him this year. He even made it so Pappy didn't get any press because the 500ex was sold and we could never get that artical done.This cost the sponsors $20,000 in advertizing loses. Yes he has alot of new sponsors this year but he didn't even call the ones that would have helped him this year he just left them with out a word till after the fact just like he did to Maxxis. Now what I said about Mike is true, what was the point of weather Gas Gas paid out on the 03 atv's if your not winning in the first place. In reality he was just trying to blame Gas Gas for his own failurs (the blame game).

Pappy
01-24-2004, 06:48 AM
i just wanna tell you (mickey) and chad one thing.

i did that frame for you and chad, no magazine. some of us still are in this because we like it...and not the money. i never asked for pictures of the completed quad, i never even asked where the quad was going as i knew it was to be sold. i realize running a race team and being a pro rider is something i know very little about but id like to offer a bit of advice directed at noone.

life is too damn short to sit around and pick at wounds. before you know it alot of us will be too old to do any of this and it would be a crying shame to look back on a career and only be able to focus on one negative event. move on.

secondly to mickey,

i had the chance to sit down with chad at the gncc banquet. i can honestly say he never said a bad word about you. he was very respectful when your name or FST was mentioned. that proved to me what type of individual he is. and by him acknowledging FST 1st when he recieved his #1 plate showed a ton of character.
i also have a lot of respect for you and what you have been able to do for the sport and i would love to see you continue being a strong force in gncc racing and more. i as a fan would hate to also look back in 20 years and only remeber mickey dunlap and chad duvall for this. the sad part is thats whats remembered, the negative.

pappy

Smokey
01-24-2004, 07:58 AM
Pappy you are very right and this is not the place for it .
Mickey you will never and have never heard me say I was a man of god .
If I rememebr right this thread was started by Mike telling the problems he ran into with Gas Gas and then how he felt they had done him . Lets all get back to that

Pappy
01-24-2004, 08:17 AM
im still looking for a company to sponsor my bar tab at next years gncc banquet:o

Smokey
01-24-2004, 08:56 AM
Hell we just need for the bar to stay open so we can get beer dont we .....LOL

jb500ex
01-24-2004, 09:23 AM
can't we all just get along

jb500ex
01-24-2004, 09:24 AM
and mickey all kidding aside. what bike would you get the yfz or th R. i know you know. so give me some help before i buy

Dunlap
01-24-2004, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by jb500ex
and mickey all kidding aside. what bike would you get the yfz or th R. i know you know. so give me some help before i buy

I don't know anything about the R yet and Iam not that big of fan of the yfz handling right now but as we speak the team is in NC. with the Elka crew so we will see how it goes.

Racergirl-83
01-24-2004, 04:29 PM
Yes I know Henry it's hard to climb back out of the toilet and the blame game is the oldest in the book. You told me you where a man of God also but it's real hard to tell on here isn't it, besides what is a man of God anyway? Being saved by the grace of God by believing that first you are a sinner and can do nothing to save yourself. Second that Jesus died on the cross for the sins of the world. And third that you recieve Him as your savior dosn't make you perfect but as bad as I was He has made me alot better and still has alot more work to do!
If you keep bring up things about me and Chad I will keep telling it like it is. If anyone wants to know why each rider isn't on my team I will talk about that too right here in front of God and everyone because I have nothing to hide.

LMAO.....Mickey, you are on some serious drugs man! Smokey has NEVER told you he is also a man of god. You see, I know this because I lived with him for many years. As far as smokey keeps bringing things up about chad, I see things from a different point of view. I see the little comments you make in your messages. You see, people that know you, can see right through you and your comments. As far as God has made you a better verson and still has alot more work to do, YOU GOT THAT RIGHT! All I can say is that you are the one who has to look in the mirror at yourself every day. Hope it's getting easier!

Dunlap
01-24-2004, 04:32 PM
[

secondly to mickey,

i had the chance to sit down with chad at the gncc banquet. i can honestly say he never said a bad word about you. he was very respectful when your name or FST was mentioned. that proved to me what type of individual he is. and by him acknowledging FST 1st when he recieved his #1 plate showed a ton of character.
i also have a lot of respect for you and what you have been able to do for the sport and i would love to see you continue being a strong force in gncc racing and more. i as a fan would hate to also look back in 20 years and only remeber mickey dunlap and chad duvall for this. the sad part is thats whats remembered, the negative.

pappy [/B][/QUOTE]

First of all I wouldn't even talk about Chad If Henry would just learn to stay away from anything I post. Taking little shots at me will only cause stuff like this,so get a clue.

Next Chad can't say anything bad unless he wanted to lie about me and should have nothing but good thing to say because I bent over backwards for him and that is why he is where he is. I can tell you that nothing but good will come from are split. Chad will have the drive he was lacking and he is already a killer rider he was just not good for Four Stroke Tech and my sponsors.

Pappy
01-24-2004, 05:17 PM
[QOUTE]
First of all I wouldn't even talk about Chad If Henry would just learn to stay away from anything I post. Taking little shots at me will only cause stuff like this,so get a clue.

[/QUOTE]

i needed a clue? i simply stated that he didnt say anything negative about FST or yourself. he had many oppertunities wether it would be factual or not. i know he wasnt watching himself simply because i was there. infact noone said a cross word all night.

i would gladly post that you had done the same but i didnt see you in attendance or have a chance to speak with you.

as far as the internet ....i have people defending me without my backing or support and also supporting me in the same regard. i take care of my own battles. so keep that in mind when someone besides the person the issue is about responds.

if i had issue with you, you would damn well know it:)

chad502ex
01-24-2004, 07:33 PM
To chad502ex, God says to turn the other cheek and because you only have two cheeks the third time you better watch out.

well said.

chad550R

chad502ex
01-24-2004, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
i just wanna tell you (mickey) and chad one thing.

i did that frame for you and chad, no magazine. some of us still are in this because we like it...and not the money. i never asked for pictures of the completed quad, i never even asked where the quad was going as i knew it was to be sold. i realize running a race team and being a pro rider is something i know very little about but id like to offer a bit of advice directed at noone.

life is too damn short to sit around and pick at wounds. before you know it alot of us will be too old to do any of this and it would be a crying shame to look back on a career and only be able to focus on one negative event. move on.

secondly to mickey,

pappy

:) Pappy, you inspire me to be a public speaker, can I use this speech next time I'm in front of a group of people? LOL!!

seriously man, well said.

chad502ex.com

Pappy
01-24-2004, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by chad502ex
:) Pappy, you inspire me to be a public speaker, can I use this speech next time I'm in front of a group of people? LOL!!

no, because if you are a puplic speaker you would probably be 1 of 2 things. a lawyer or a politician and both i dont have much use for:D

chad502ex
01-24-2004, 08:17 PM
no, because if you are a puplic speaker you would probably be 1 of 2 things. a lawyer or a politician and both i dont have much use for:D

Naa, not either. in fact, i dislike both since they make more than engineer. HEH!

but I do speak at time in front of other engineers at my lab I manage.

I was kidd'n tho!

chad

Dunlap
01-24-2004, 09:46 PM
PAPPY I was'nt telling you to get a clue I was telling Smokey, I can see how I said it now but you know I don't have anything against you.

Pappy
01-24-2004, 09:50 PM
you sure mickey, im thinkin you want to be kicked up:devil: :blah:

i just hate seeing people get down on each other. emotions run high after any kind of change, id just like to see peace in the land:)

Dunlap
01-24-2004, 09:54 PM
Did you say" peace in the land "or" a beer in every hand":)

Pappy
01-24-2004, 09:56 PM
Did you say" peace in the land "or" a beer in every hand":)

well they kinda run together:devil: :blah:

AndreS
01-25-2004, 03:14 AM
well this thread definitely went on another direction, but getting back to the topic...
i bought my 300 in may & this year I plan to run as many of the WORCS races as i can afford to with it, & the glen helen GNC (luckily i can get away with a wide setup)... i'm knocking on wood that i don't have any major failures, i don't have a spare quad to make the next few rounds if i have to wait for a part to be shipped from spain. while i didn't expect any contingency program, it would be nice if they'd extend it to more than one series & include more recent customers... but oh well, i doubt i'll even make top 3 in any of the classes i'll run... i'm going there to race & have fun, not to whine

while i'm here i have to thank mickey, mike(lt25091), & my dealer, smackover motorsports, for advice & help they have given me on numerous occasions with my Gasgas. it gets better each time...

Dunlap
01-25-2004, 07:35 AM
Gas Gas is just getting started as they grow you will see alot more from them. Glad to your not selling it just because there not doing anything in your races. Have fun in Ca. at the gnc I raced there at the last gnc there in 1988.

MooseRacing
01-25-2004, 10:08 AM
I hope you guys realize a lot of sponsors look at these boards....even if some do not post.

I for one am not happy with what I see......

Basically as a sponsored rider or team, you are looked at as a representative/employee of the company and your actions and words are reflections of that company......

I read through this thread and the bull that is going on here is ridiculous.

This thread should be deleted and reposted with the original subject.....I thought I was going to read something about Gas Gas......not a romper room free for all.

Dunlap
01-25-2004, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by MooseRacing
I hope you guys realize a lot of sponsors look at these boards....even if some do not post.

I for one am not happy with what I see......

Basically as a sponsored rider or team, you are looked at as a representative/employee of the company and your actions and words are reflections of that company......

I read through this thread and the bull that is going on here is ridiculous.

This thread should be deleted and reposted with the original subject.....I thought I was going to read something about Gas Gas......not a romper room free for all.

You have the same rights to say what you want on here as anyone does but I dont think anyone was even thinking of my team sponsors when they read this. I have always stood for what I believe in weather it's faith in Jesus or a product or even a atv mfg. My agressive ways turns some people off and others like it when someone will take a stand even if it's not the popular thing to do. Either way thats me, you either like it or you don't and I know you don't like me much but that's not any of my buisness. Iam not sponsored by Moose but I do work for them by getting more press in the mags. than even there top atv riders and I happen to have a nice looking race team that the riders all use there products because we think there the best.

lt250r91
01-26-2004, 06:23 AM
Man, I'm gone for the weekend and look what happens,

Mickey tries to help sell my atv, then he offers me a deal on engine work or what not.

First off, Mickey thanks for the offer on helping me out and thanks again for the off on making up for the contingency part. But as of now I will have to decline both offers.

This says something for Mickey if he is willing to get involve with a 2-stroke atv when his shop is strictly 4-stroke based and 2-strokes are on there way out of the racing scene.

Now if I may can I please climb back up on my soapbox and speak my mind....

First off Mickey the 300 GasGas in mind has the best 2-stroke engine ever built. It has unblieveable controlled power and is one of the most reiable 2-stroke engines ever built. And to prove it I ran the first 10 GNCC and 12 or so local races without touch the engine (outside of replacing impellers) and this was on the nasty racing we had last year. How many 2-strokes can go that long without engine work?

I agree with Mickey that GasGas has something here, my concern has always been lead time on replacement parts. After racing a season and experiencing this first hand I can say their parts department has a lot of work to do to get to were it needs to be. This is what really got me to start thinking about selling mine and going to one if the big 4 instead. Then racer production announced that the pro class was required to run production model only atvs. Yes I know I will never be a pro, but if pros are no longer running 2-strokes then the 2-stroke will start to slowly be phased out of racing all together. So if I was to make the switch now I would be better off than waiting a couple years and be forced to switch. After that I was really starting to think when do I need to make the move to a 4-stroke.

Those two things added to the fact I had an awful season and was not having any fun racing. Maybe it was a time for a change. A couple key things over the last season kept me racing and racing on the GasGas. These were, first Chad Duvall’s words of wisdom and waving at me during the races, Don Grove (my dealer) and all the help he provided me, and Don’s remark to me about mid season that GasGas was planning a contingency plan next season for the atv’s in the GNCC. So I stuck it out and just finished the season and figured I’d wait and see how the cards fell in the off season. After the last race I had pretty much decided to take a season off and work on pay off bills, getting into racing shape, and set-up a race bike and practice one (2 identical machines instead of 2 different ones). Then after talking to other racers and my dealer, I had decided to run the last 11 or 12 GNCC’s. And that was about the time GasGas announced their contingency plan. I felt at that time that the contingency plan was the straw that broke the camels back.

I in no way am solely selling the quad do to the contingency plan alone, it just happen to be what it took to finally convince me into walking away from them. If anyone else feels different about my decision that is fine, they are entitled to it and this is the place to speak it.

Pappy
01-26-2004, 06:51 AM
instead of all the b!tching ...how about a match race:bandit:

ofcourse all the funds would go to charity:o but it might help clear the air and be fun:)

mickey can put a rider on a gas gas and someone can step up and try to take the win from them. what ya say :devil:

Dunlap
01-26-2004, 07:24 AM
instead of all the b!tching ...how about a match race:bandit:

ofcourse all the funds would go to charity:o but it might help clear the air and be fun:)

mickey can put a rider on a gas gas and someone can step up and try to take the win from them. what ya say :devil:

I think I have offerd all the GasGas deals Iam going to do this year:p :)

cdalejef
01-26-2004, 07:28 AM
I think I have offerd all the GasGas deals Iam going to do this year:p :) Who is on it besides Chad Mickey?

Dunlap
01-26-2004, 09:45 AM
Who is on it besides Chad Mickey?

I was talking about giving a 450 owner a 463 kit, giving GG bucks to 03 owners, test rides for a day to who ever and building Mike a killer two stroke if he wanted. There are no other riders I was just trying to help in what ever way I could. I think that was enough for this year.

Brad Macri wanted to race it but Chad D. told him he could get him some kind of Yamaha deal so Brad jumped ship at the last race and now he has to find another ride because Chad didn't deliver.

cdalejef
01-26-2004, 01:22 PM
I was talking about giving a 450 owner a 463 kit, giving GG bucks to 03 owners, test rides for a day to who ever and building Mike a killer two stroke if he wanted. There are no other riders I was just trying to help in what ever way I could. I think that was enough for this year.

Brad Macri wanted to race it but Chad D. told him he could get him some kind of Yamaha deal so Brad jumped ship at the last race and now he has to find another ride because Chad didn't deliver. Oh I see. What class is Chad gonna run this year?

Dunlap
01-26-2004, 01:39 PM
Oh I see. What class is Chad gonna run this year?

Junior, then after he wins that then he will move up to the 4st A.

cdalejef
01-26-2004, 01:53 PM
Junior, then after he wins that then he will move up to the 4st A. I have a ringer I'm bringing in for the junior class! :devil:

01-26-2004, 01:59 PM
I have a ringer I'm bringing in for the junior class! :devil:

Yeah a BIG ringer....:macho But he smells funny...:(

WOOLIN
01-26-2004, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by Rico
He looks kinda funny too!!:D

jlhughes750
01-26-2004, 02:11 PM
Which Chad is running the junior class?????

TQS vs. FST in the junior class!!!!! hhhhmmmm

TQS holds the title in that class from the great run in 03 by John.

Pappy
01-26-2004, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by jlhughes750

TQS holds the title in that class from the great run in 03 by John.

yeah but installing his horseshoe wasnt easy:eek: :devil: :blah:

jlhughes750
01-26-2004, 02:22 PM
are you saying it was luck??hahahaha

cdalejef
01-26-2004, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by jlhughes750
Which Chad is running the junior class?????

TQS vs. FST in the junior class!!!!! hhhhmmmm

TQS holds the title in that class from the great run in 03 by John. Thats Mr. Rowlrag! I forsee a great battle between him and 465Stroker in the A class this year. :macho Team mate battles are always fun.

Pappy
01-26-2004, 03:08 PM
this should be on of the best years yet for gncc. the inter class friends will race clean :D

rowlrag flat checked out on the junior class last year....it wasnt luck....but i wont tell him its skill:devil:

01-26-2004, 04:30 PM
I have a ringer I'm bringing in for the junior class!

Yeah but he likes to wus out on muddy races after traveling 6 hours to get there.!!!!!

is that the right ringer you are talking about?

Dunlap
01-26-2004, 04:57 PM
I have a ringer I'm bringing in for the junior class! :devil:

Thats Chads problem, I just build the motors. I guess I better put the 500 kit in the Gas Gas so there's excuses. He did say he's getting married this year and this is a do or die mission he's on, what ever that means:p :D

coorsinmyc-bak
01-26-2004, 05:15 PM
this has to be one of the most interesting threads ive read ever.it went from gasgas to somewhere over the rainbow,to the hair cutters neighbor and back to racing.nice.

Pappy
01-26-2004, 05:17 PM
we come full circle on most issues:o

Dunlap
01-26-2004, 05:38 PM
Pappy, If I'am always part of the problem but I have the solution where does that leave me?:confused:

Pappy
01-26-2004, 05:52 PM
Pappy, If I'am always part of the problem but I have the solution where does that leave me?:confused:

that puts you in the same boat i am always in...

the SS TROUBLEMAKER:D

cdalejef
01-26-2004, 07:02 PM
Thats Chads problem, I just build the motors. I guess I better put the 500 kit in the Gas Gas so there's excuses. He did say he's getting married this year and this is a do or die mission he's on, what ever that means:p :D LMAO....poor fella

rowlrag
01-26-2004, 08:53 PM
Well my Cannondale did finish every race. Poor finishes were my error.

cdalejef
01-26-2004, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by GNCCer
Yeah but he likes to wus out on muddy races after traveling 6 hours to get there.!!!!!

is that the right ringer you are talking about? That would be the one!

Pappy
01-26-2004, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by rowlrag
Well my Cannondale did finish every race. Poor finishes were my error.

how many races did you end up winning last season? i git tired of them calling yer name:o ;)

rowlrag
01-26-2004, 08:56 PM
You ever seen Sasquatch ridin a 4-wheela through the woods???

Your Gonna!!!!!!!:muscle:

rowlrag
01-26-2004, 08:58 PM

jlhughes750
01-27-2004, 07:24 AM
Sometimes the solution you seek is really the problem. Its when you are unable to determine the problem, that most solutions arise.... in this case all the problems are clear to see, it is ones solution that is causing the problems!!!!!! See!! Now doesn't that make everyone feel better about the whole situation....

Pappy you followin me or should I slow down a little......?
The question here is WHO is the problem... I know the solution...but it may cause more problems!!!! Now u get it???

Man, I gotta get back to racin I'm starting to think way to clear and its scaring me!!!!!;)

later

Pappy
01-27-2004, 07:32 AM
lol...i didnt put that in my signature to be directed at anyone...lmfao

i reckon more folks read what i have then i assumed:p

jlhughes750
01-27-2004, 07:59 AM
yeah , I wasn't directing that at anyone either.

So lets get back to the Gas-Gas thing...... I think its great that there is another manufacturer giving $ to riders of ATV's....

I just think its a shame that after the new Pro rule change that not one of the big 4 is giving any contingency to our sport!!and i really don't think its gonna happen.... back in the late 80's early 90's if it was not for the old school aftermarket companys stepping it up the sport would have been squashed by these people.... and now this... its almost as if the organizers were all blind then or weren't around then , or just plain don't remember that!!!!!!!!!

But hey, if it does happen i'll be the first to support it....hahaha
I'm such a contraversial, free thinker!!!!!!!!!!

ranger400ex
01-27-2004, 12:26 PM
Wow pappy looks cute today!!!:eek:

Mike...ride the dale...round 2 for dales is gonna be a big shocker for all the big-ones...they may actually have to step up and build a good machine...this time I think it will be too late.

"We all like sheep have gone astray...." Isaiah 53:6

Ben

Pappy
01-27-2004, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by ranger400ex

watch out for homo's:eek2: :devil: (pappy 1-27-03)

lmfao:blah:

01-27-2004, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by ranger400ex

Mike...ride the dale...round 2 for dales is gonna be a big shocker for all the big-ones...they may actually have to step up and build a good machine...this time I think it will be too late.

"We all like sheep have gone astray...." Isaiah 53:6

Ben

What did I tell you about talkin about sheep around me..:grr: It gives me the heeeby jeeeebies..:mad:

XANDADA
01-27-2004, 12:42 PM
What did I tell you about talkin about sheep around me..:grr: It gives me the heeeby jeeeebies..:mad:

bad memories huh? I can see why after seeing this picture of a kentucky hooker...

:huh

CUZ'n
01-27-2004, 12:42 PM
ricooos i git you sheeps from da wes port:bandit: same 4 u tire guy:muscle:

Giff
01-27-2004, 03:57 PM
Hey,
You guys have been talking about ringers in the Junior class, wait until you see what I drag outta my truck and trailer.

Giff

rowlrag
01-27-2004, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by XANDADA
bad memories huh? I can see why after seeing this picture of a kentucky hooker...
THATS NOT FUNNY!!!!!!!

:huh :cuss: :cuss:

chad duvall
01-27-2004, 04:40 PM
First let me start by saying this isnt chad but his wife Susie! I am so disappointed that it has come to me asking my family and friends NOT to READ or POST ANYTHING about Chad or our situation with the SOOOO GONE WRONG FST sponsorship! YES I may have defended MY HUSBAND of 18 years to a MAN that has no morals when it comes to Professionalism! Everyone that knows me, Knows that I am the back bone to chad racing career and that I will NOT let anyone trash him or his name! He has worked very hard to become what he is and for anyone to come on here as Mickey has and trashed him, all I say to you is you have to live with it not us! We want to race in peace and I dont think that anyone understands that not only do we have other sponsors on here reading this but I have a 14year old son that LOVES and RESPECTS his father very much!(that I must not let read anymore) If you Mickey have any other comments to make(which I lost count of how may times you mentioned chadd name)I suggest you remember that yes fredom of speech but fredom to contact advise on how to have you leave our family out of you overly fibbing comments! This in no way is in reflect to Chad and his post this is mine. Chad doesnt want me to post the way I feel but enough is enough. This was suppose to be about Mike not getting what he deserves, I feel bad for him! Not what always comes us on Mickeys post, CHAD DUVALL. We are with a very respected company now and they gave me advise on dont always beleive what you read and dont take it to heart, it will eat you up! I am trying very hard to live by those words! I suggest everyone else do the same! As for what Brad has or doesnt have I am sure he will agree chad has helped him with a few things! Who really cares what happened, those who know chad knows what happened leave it at that! Thanks to you all that support chad in that time and I couldnt of done it with out you! Keep it real and have fun! And to all the others get a life(a real life!)

Pappy
01-27-2004, 04:55 PM
well im glad thats out in the open:p

PAPPY sez its over now:macho no more BS about Chad on this site unless its from ME:eek: :devil:

lil darlin you feel free to speak your mind when required, and we will do our best to keep things inline for all parties from here forward. we kinda hoped they would just fade away but for some reason it aint going no where:(

chad502ex
01-27-2004, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by chad duvall
First let me start by saying this isnt chad but his wife Susie! I am so disappointed that it has come to me asking my family and friends NOT to READ or POST ANYTHING about Chad or our situation with the SOOOO GONE WRONG FST sponsorship! YES I may have defended MY HUSBAND of 18 years to a MAN that has no morals when it comes to Professionalism! Everyone that knows me, Knows that I am the back bone to chad racing career and that I will NOT let anyone trash him or his name! He has worked very hard to become what he is and for anyone to come on here as Mickey has and trashed him, all I say to you is you have to live with it not us! We want to race in peace and I dont think that anyone understands that not only do we have other sponsors on here reading this but I have a 14year old son that LOVES and RESPECTS his father very much!(that I must not let read anymore) If you Mickey have any other comments to make(which I lost count of how may times you mentioned chadd name)I suggest you remember that yes fredom of speech but fredom to contact advise on how to have you leave our family out of you overly fibbing comments! This in no way is in reflect to Chad and his post this is mine. Chad doesnt want me to post the way I feel but enough is enough. This was suppose to be about Mike not getting what he deserves, I feel bad for him! Not what always comes us on Mickeys post, CHAD DUVALL. We are with a very respected company now and they gave me advise on dont always beleive what you read and dont take it to heart, it will eat you up! I am trying very hard to live by those words! I suggest everyone else do the same! As for what Brad has or doesnt have I am sure he will agree chad has helped him with a few things! Who really cares what happened, those who know chad knows what happened leave it at that! Thanks to you all that support chad in that time and I couldnt of done it with out you! Keep it real and have fun! And to all the others get a life(a real life!)

I'm sooooooo glad that I'm not the only one thinking this,...

:macho

chad502ex.com