PDA

View Full Version : britney's new video...

lil400exman
01-21-2004, 09:54 AM
hey i like this toxic stuff and i dont even really like britney spears!

http://entertainment.msn.com/artist/?artist=101895

then click on her video named TOXIC:devil:

exriderdude
01-21-2004, 09:57 AM
omg, that vid is freakin awesome **drool** she is so HOTT

i like her diamond outfit:D

lil400exman
01-21-2004, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by exriderdude
omg, that vid is freakin awesome **drool** she is so HOTT

i like her diamond outfit:D
i like the red hair too and the black leather suit...........she can rob me in either 1 of those outfits and i wouldnt mind:eek:

01-21-2004, 11:48 AM
yah..that song & video is kinda good I hate to say

cody anderson
01-21-2004, 12:20 PM
Nice work little buddy...

XANDADA
01-21-2004, 12:38 PM
http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/teufel/devil-smiley-056.gif

blondie69
01-21-2004, 12:38 PM
I rather dislike Britney Spears quite a bit:huh I saw that video last night and I was like "uh....huh...?" Personally..I hate pop, and there's no exception to that song, its retarded in my mind:confused: And that diamond suit...where can I get one like that....?:huh Puh....riiight..
Video DEFF. not directed to females:huh

seatec
01-21-2004, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by blondie69
I rather dislike Britney Spears quite a bit:huh I saw that video last night and I was like "uh....huh...?" Personally..I hate pop, and there's no exception to that song, its retarded in my mind:confused: And that diamond suit...where can I get one like that....?:huh Puh....riiight..

I'm with you. What was funny was that the Maryland Governors wife actually said that she wanted to kill Britney Spears because she made every woman feel inadequate(sp?).

01-21-2004, 12:45 PM
I love her :D

blondie69
01-21-2004, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by seatec
I'm with you. What was funny was that the Maryland Governors wife actually said that she wanted to kill Britney Spears because she made every woman feel inadequate(sp?).

Hahaha, yea I heard that. I thought that was funny. I know there's probably quite a few women that agree w/ her as well. I don't wanna see her dead...I would jus rather if she'd leave the pop/celebrity scene gracefully, and never be mentioned in the media again, that would make my day!!!!:D

01-21-2004, 12:47 PM
I forgot to add that I'd also hit it like a mofo...:eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

Doibugu2
01-21-2004, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by Rico

I'd even take seconds after Rico:eek2:

I could only watch about 3 seconds here at work.:(

simoniz
01-21-2004, 12:58 PM
I was married to her for 12 hours, then I woke up lol...

jcv400ex
01-21-2004, 12:59 PM

Big400EX
01-21-2004, 01:54 PM
Am I the only one who doesn't think Britney is that hott in Toxic. I dont like the red make-up. It doesn't go all to well In my Opinion.

sportraxrider10
01-21-2004, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by Big400EX
Am I the only one who doesn't think Britney is that hott in Toxic. I dont like the red make-up. It doesn't go all to well In my Opinion.

yep your the only one, now go sit in the corner

Big400EX
01-21-2004, 02:25 PM
Well I just dont like her particularly in all the dark red stuff, shes hott all other times.:devil:

Glow Plug
01-21-2004, 02:32 PM
I don't think its just me, but seriosly I don't think I would hit it because now shes just so sluttly like who gets married for 12 hours? :huh And she says she wants to be respected well who the f*** is going to respect you when you look like a skank?

JMO

simoniz
01-21-2004, 02:50 PM
I'll respect her as long as it takes to hit it lol...

blackraptor16
01-21-2004, 03:00 PM
Personally, I think Britney is hot. I'd totally make out with her. I think any girl that HATES Britney Spears it's not because of her singing or dancing - it's because they don't look like Britney Spears.

...my two cents...

01-21-2004, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by blackraptor16
Personally, I think Britney is hot. I'd totally make out with her. I think any girl that HATES Britney Spears it's not because of her singing or dancing - it's because they don't look like Britney Spears.

...my two cents...

:eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

blondie69
01-21-2004, 03:47 PM

...my two cents...

I don't hate her cuz I don't look like her:huh
That saying "ppls only say chit bout other ppls cuz they are jelouse" is totally not applicable to me. I don't rag on ppls cuz I'm jelouse. I will admit she IS pretty. I never said she wasn't. I jus mainly don't like her cuz she's a "pop princess". And I hate pop. Heh..her doin metal...that'll be the day:rolleyes: And I don't like lil prisses, another reason y I don't like her. In a sense...she's what I don't wanna be in many aspects. Some of which are:
1. Having dated a "pop prince" f@g :eek2:
2. Getting married to a dude for only 12 hrs (all though he was one of her childhood friends, but still..)
3. Exploiting myself to the extent of humilation and having either 12 year old boys wack off to me, or 45 year old men wack off to me.
4. Prancing around on stage and in music videos in sexually provicatve moves to sell my item
5. Being known as the innocent virgin one day and the next day known as a big slu+
6. Making out with an old 40+ year old "sex kitten" (back in the day) pop singer as a publicity stunt to gain more media time
Etc...ya'll get my point, I jus plain don't like her. Here when she was like 17 or whatever, I could stand her at least, but now in the past few yr's, she's gone to my limit of tolerence:huh

01-21-2004, 03:48 PM

...my two cents...

wanna come over:)

remlapr
01-21-2004, 03:50 PM
Personally, I think Britney is hot. I'd totally make out with her.

:eek: :eek: :eek: OMG - posting something like that is just wrong!

Max400
01-21-2004, 04:07 PM
there's no exception to that song, its retarded in my mind And that diamond suit...where can I get one like that....? Puh....riiight..

The Pop Music has nothing to do with anything...........If that was Brad Pitt or Mel Gibson you gals would be all hot and bothered, and you wouldn't care if they were singing Pop, Blues, Country or Metal..........

It's all about the Noogie:devil:

Bad Habit
01-21-2004, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Doibugu2
I'd even take seconds after Rico:eek2:

I don't think it would be like taking seconds. 1 1/2's maybe, but not seconds.

:blah:

blondie69
01-21-2004, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by Max400
The Pop Music has nothing to do with anything...........If that was Brad Pitt or Mel Gibson you gals would be all hot and bothered, and you wouldn't care if they were singing Pop, Blues, Country or Metal..........

It's all about the Noogie:devil:

Actually no...Brad Pitt is okay, nothing special in my mind. And Mel Gibson...can't put the name to a face, heard of him, but can't remember what he looks like. Shows how much I really pay attention:huh

What do ya mean "you wouldn't care if they were singing pop, blues, country, or metal...."?? I've noticed more of the pop singer gurls exploit themselves more so then others. Christina Aguilera, Beyonce (she doesn't too bad), J.Lo, etc, Look at like...(sounds really corny) Shania Twain, she isn't out there on a stage dancing around in a lil bra and panties or anything, she's a decent gurl that can actually SING. Britney, on the other hand, can not, she's all synthesised up (I know alot of music is these days). But she also might have the frame of mine "if u have it, flaunt it" all I can say is she flaunts it allright...
You guys realize that while your here drooling over her new video, thats just her record labels trying to sell more records:huh If she starts being more of a decent LADY rather then a tramp, then I may not dislike her as much as I do now. But until then...

toby400ex
01-21-2004, 04:28 PM
Im with rico, but think of all the young girls minds she might corrupt. Ahh who cares about the children:devil:

01-21-2004, 04:47 PM
shes a dirty slut. Shes under more balls then a midget hooker on a friday night. but like rico said Id hit it.

ghak99
01-21-2004, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Glow Plug
I don't think its just me, but seriosly I don't think I would hit it because now shes just so sluttly like who gets married for 12 hours? :huh And she says she wants to be respected well who the f*** is going to respect you when you look like a skank?

JMO

lmao.....If I got to wake up with the worst hangover in the world and in bed with that, I would drop straight to my knees and say thanks to the good lord grab my clothes and hit the door running before the media found the hotel room.

And if she said we had to get married to do it then, I guess a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do...lol

2K400ex
01-21-2004, 05:03 PM
i think shes a hottie. an i dont think she can sing.. i watch her videos on mute.. who cares .. i would def tap on that @$$

blackraptor16
01-21-2004, 05:21 PM
YES that is exactly what I'm saying - girls who hate Britney are J-E-A-L-O-U-S...you mean to tell me that if you looked like that you wouldn't walk around like you were hot $hit? I would only hate Britney if my boy payed more attention to her than me - but he doesn't because I can hold a conversation. I'm not saying she's a great public speaker - or someone I'd wish to elect president, I'm just saying she rocks at what she does, and she does it well!

jay's 300
01-21-2004, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by 2K400ex
i think shes a hottie. an i dont think she can sing.. i watch her videos on mute.. who cares .. i would def tap on that @$$

fo sho! :devil:

blondie69
01-21-2004, 05:29 PM
YES that is exactly what I'm saying - girls who hate Britney are J-E-A-L-O-U-S...you mean to tell me that if you looked like that you wouldn't walk around like you were hot $hit? I would only hate Britney if my boy payed more attention to her than me - but he doesn't because I can hold a conversation. I'm not saying she's a great public speaker - or someone I'd wish to elect president, I'm just saying she rocks at what she does, and she does it well!

I can guarentee u i am not jelouse. I'm not the type to be jelouse of a h0e...
And honestly...I wouldn't walk around like I were hot chit if I looked like her. I have more self respect then that. It takes a real woman to be able to walk around self respectingly not flaunting everything she has and still get a man and keep him.

batgeek
01-21-2004, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by Glow Plug
I don't think its just me, but seriosly I don't think I would hit it because now shes just so sluttly like who gets married for 12 hours? :huh And she says she wants to be respected well who the f*** is going to respect you when you look like a skank?JMO

who cares about repspect?

i just wanna nut up in her!

blondie69
01-21-2004, 05:42 PM
I jus got 1 more thing to say, then I will completly leave this topic cuz I don't feel like gettin into it cuz its MY opinion, freedom of speach ya know

Why would I be jelouse of a gurl that by the looks of it...gets NO respect at all caused by her actions? Just look threw this thread...all the guys here are saying they wanna tap her and all that stuff...none have said "she has such an amazing personality" ect. They only care to screw her. Myself I'd rather be respected then to be though as a "tuggin aide"

Thats all...I'm out...

DEAL
01-21-2004, 05:47 PM
She'd be hotter if she had talent.

toby400ex
01-21-2004, 05:58 PM
I jus got 1 more thing to say, then I will completly leave this topic cuz I don't feel like gettin into it cuz its MY opinion, freedom of speach ya know

Why would I be jelouse of a gurl that by the looks of it...gets NO respect at all caused by her actions? Just look threw this thread...all the guys here are saying they wanna tap her and all that stuff...none have said "she has such an amazing personality" ect. They only care to screw her. Myself I'd rather be respected then to be though as a "tuggin aide"

Thats all...I'm out... How are we supposed to know how great her personality is anyway. Not many singers make it big with just their singing skills. WOW, she is one sweet peice of personality........I mean *****

xr50tim
01-21-2004, 05:58 PM
no dude, yer not the only one who thinks Britney is not all that with a baseball bat on a hotwheels track! lol personally i dont like pop and i take reel offense to people that watch videos of her swinging her @$$ around just so you guys can go woot! woot! go ahead and think i'm wrong but :cool: dont be hatin' :cool: aight?

Tommy 17
01-21-2004, 06:14 PM
I'd totally make out with her.

that video would sale for million:eek2:

u both are hot!!!!!

btw i heard in the video somewhere u can see up britneys dress or something... i haven't seen it yet to look:mad: haha:blah:

la400ex
01-21-2004, 06:19 PM
DIAL UP Sucks!!!!! I will just have to catch it on mtv. The guy that she married goes to my college. She lives about 45 min from me. I agree that shes a slut and all but man man man, shes freakin hott!!!:D

Foxyangel0425
01-21-2004, 06:48 PM

I have to agree with Tegan on some points....i dislike her very much myself..and before you guys go nuts and say I am jelous of the way she looks blah blah blah......am very happy w/the way I am and how I look, and i don't need to be looking like a well we won't go there, in video's and in person just to sell my records.

If you don't have the talent and you have to lip sink to all your songs (in such as the case of britney), than you have to have something to fall back on....which is sad. Just get out of the business and be done with it, don't run off get married and say OOOPS i made a mistake...you know she only did that to keep the spotlight on her and to let people know she is still out there which again is fine--but you have to have the talent to back up what you have to offer. For example: Kelly Clarkson doesn't dress like that and she has sold millions of records...thats my outlook on things take it as you wish.....:rolleyes:

TheRedRebel17
01-21-2004, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
that video would sale for million:eek2:

u both are hot!!!!!

btw i heard in the video somewhere u can see up britneys dress or something... i haven't seen it yet to look:mad: haha:blah:
see through top....and it was definately nice ;)

la400ex
You said it.....Kelly clarkson has tons of talent. Britney is just goin on looks and lip sinking.

Originally posted by Foxyangel0425
[BIf you don't have the talent and you have to lip sink to all your songs (in such as the case of britney), than you have to have something to fall back on....which is sad.

For example: Kelly Clarkson doesn't dress like that and she has sold millions of records...thats my outlook on things take it as you wish.....:rolleyes: [/B]

blondie69
Originally posted by Foxyangel0425
I have to agree with Tegan on some points....i dislike her very much myself..and before you guys go nuts and say I am jelous of the way she looks blah blah blah......am very happy w/the way I am and how I look, and i don't need to be looking like a well we won't go there, in video's and in person just to sell my records.

If you don't have the talent and you have to lip sink to all your songs (in such as the case of britney), than you have to have something to fall back on....which is sad. Just get out of the business and be done with it, don't run off get married and say OOOPS i made a mistake...you know she only did that to keep the spotlight on her and to let people know she is still out there which again is fine--but you have to have the talent to back up what you have to offer. For example: Kelly Clarkson doesn't dress like that and she has sold millions of records...thats my outlook on things take it as you wish.....:rolleyes:

Finally! someone that agree's w/ me! Kudo's to u Foxy:D
Yea...I know I said I was done w/ this thread...but NOW I am...

spincr4hire
01-21-2004, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by batgeek

:eek:

batgeek
01-21-2004, 07:25 PM
to the ladies that have replied in this thread.

what you fail to realize is that every single guy in this thread has NO F*CKIN chance at all at doin ANYTHING with her.

it's just a bunch of guy talk.

any female that i meet gets all the respect that i think she deserves...that is, until she does something or say something that makes me reserve that.

do not EVER be threatened by actor, singers, etc...that's all it sounds like when you relpy in threads like this.

real women, that i meet in real life...would never be treated as such.

400exInMI
01-21-2004, 07:39 PM
hmmm...not sure what to say...the song sucks....the video....I don't know....i'm still in shock...

01-22-2004, 06:38 AM

...my two cents...

My ole lady looks like Britney, were' on the way to your house to shoot a video. get ready ta pucker up....:D

spincr4hire
01-22-2004, 06:41 AM
My ole lady looks like Britney, were' on the way to your house to shoot a video. get ready ta pucker up....:D

well Rico, bring her to the next Hatfield ride then...:blah:

01-22-2004, 06:45 AM
Originally posted by spincr4hire
well Rico, bring her to the next Hatfield ride then...:blah:

You'll chit and fall back in it too.:grr:

xr50layke
01-22-2004, 08:19 AM
I can guarentee u i am not jelouse. I'm not the type to be jelouse of a h0e...
And honestly...I wouldn't walk around like I were hot chit if I looked like her. I have more self respect then that. It takes a real woman to be able to walk around self respectingly not flaunting everything she has and still get a man and keep him.

i think brittany is jealous of teeeeeegan :D

blackraptor16
01-22-2004, 10:17 AM

:huh Not quiiiiiiite what I meant....

400exr
01-22-2004, 02:20 PM
Man she's hot!! The only reason I'd throw her outa bed is to do her on the floor!:devil:

cudaman
01-22-2004, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by 400exr
Man she's hot!! The only reason I'd throw her outa bed is to do her on the floor!:devil:

nice!!

cudaman
01-22-2004, 06:47 PM
who cares about repspect?

i laughed my @ss of at that.

01-22-2004, 06:49 PM
:huh Not quiiiiiiite what I meant....

Oh

Sorry .....:o

hondafox440
01-22-2004, 07:18 PM
Damn, she is hot.

I dunno about the red hair crap. I think that 'diamond' outfit suits her MUCH better :D

Foxyangel0425
01-23-2004, 05:48 AM
do not EVER be threatened by actor, singers, etc...that's all it sounds like when you relpy in threads like this.

i am not threatened by a actor, singers or britney, as i said in my previous reply am happy with the way i am...and i am sorry that she feels that she has to make herself look like a #@&^ so people will buy her albums and buy her junk when the girl can't sing!

i know these are boys and they don't care about her music just the way she looks. But you got to understand also that there are young and impressionable young girls out there that are going out dressing like her and things can happen to these little ones & thats scary!! The sad part is Britney doesn't care, she has said so many times in her interviews.

At least Christina A. understood her fans were scared of her new look and took out all but 1 peirceing.

David28
01-23-2004, 01:05 PM
SO SWEET...........WANT TO TOUCH THE HINEYY............RARRRRR

BlazingYamahaYz
01-23-2004, 03:38 PM
to the ladies that have replied in this thread.

what you fail to realize is that every single guy in this thread has NO F*CKIN chance at all at doin ANYTHING with her.

it's just a bunch of guy talk.

any female that i meet gets all the respect that i think she deserves...that is, until she does something or say something that makes me reserve that.

real women, that i meet in real life...would never be treated as such.

true......tegan has no reason to be jealous of Britney...Tegan is hot AND rides quads:devil: i would deffinetly hit britney spears, but obviously have no chance of that ever happening.....

Foxyangel0425
01-23-2004, 04:11 PM
here u go:

http://www.cnn.com/2004/SHOWBIZ/Music/01/21/music.sex.reut/index.html
Does sex still sell?
Music stars bare more, sell less, but old habits die hard
Wednesday, January 21, 2004 Posted: 3:03 PM EST (2003 GMT)

NEW YORK (Billboard) -- Christina vamps like a burlesque stripper. Britney's gone from schoolgirl to slut. Pink is punk.

Many of music's reigning divas are partying like it's 1999, even though the world has become a darker, more uncertain and more anxious place since September 11, 2001.

With the economy in a funk and record sales down for three years running, even established artists are sexing it up -- no doubt encouraged by edgy industry executives.

The problem is, the public just doesn't seem to be in the mood for it, and the recent mediocre album sales by Spears, Pink and similar artists may reflect a classic case of mismarketing.

"When social and economic times are more threatening and pessimistic, we actually prefer others with more mature facial, body and personality characteristics," says Terry Pettijohn, a Ph.D. social psychologist at Mercyhurst College in Erie, Pennsylvania.

If Pettijohn's observations are accurate, then industry executives who are pushing artists to "tart it up" are miscalculating the market and could be damaging careers.

"Audiences are listening to lyrics more," says Ron Vos, president/chief executive of Hi Frequency Marketing in North Carolina. "They're focused on content and story line, not dancing and having fun, and they want the artist to reflect that."

Indeed, female artists who are succeeding on the radio and on the charts have tapped into the nation's post-September 11 soul-searching.

Vos, whose firm worked with Avril Lavigne and Norah Jones, says these artists are writing music that's about being in touch with your values. They portray themselves as self-made people who write about their feelings, he says.

'You sell yourself, and I just hate it'

Sex certainly sells. The concept has been around as long as advertising. But Lavigne and Jones reflect a different kind of sexuality that's much subtler, more genuine and thus more alluring in a time of crisis.

Given the national mood, such nuances could easily be the difference between strong and mediocre sales.

One of the hottest breakthrough groups of last year, rock band Evanescence, is fronted by Amy Lee, who is appalled by the crass marketing of some pop stars. "Talking bad about Britney is like beating a dead horse; I won't even go there," she says.

But what really bothers Lee are female artists who are good writers or good singers but have gone from being "really classy and cool to just stripping it all away."

Jewel, for example, has gone from folk songstress to cover girl, and 40-something Sheryl Crow struts onstage in hot pants even as she bemoans that other artists are being marketed like "porn stars."

"Obviously, sex is the most basic thing that you can sell," Lee says. "I mean, you sell yourself, and I just hate it."

From Spears' kiss with Madonna at the MTV Video Music Awards to Pink's onstage antics at the Billboard Music Awards, the trend toward trampiness shows no signs of abating.

But some academic research suggests that it runs counter to current economic, social and demographic trends.

Last spring, Pettijohn and University of Georgia professor Abraham Tesser presented a paper to the American Psychological Society in Atlanta that examined how the social and economic environment affects human preferences.

"In times of trouble, strong, stable, supportive people are favored," he says. "When times are good, we tend to favor the fun person."

To reach that conclusion, the researchers studied the public's preferences for actresses between 1932 and 1995.

Individuals preferred smaller eyes, thinner cheeks and larger chins in bad times, and women with larger eyes, fuller cheeks and smaller chins in good times, the study found.

"The U.S. is always going back and forth between our puritan values and our need for indulgences," says Sharon Livingston of the Livingston Group, a Windham, New Hampshire, marketing and research firm.

'A turn toward traditional values'
Currently, songs with a mellow, introspective approach are finding a receptive U.S. audience, in part because of the confusion and sense of change in the wake of September 11, according to Ball State University pop culture expert Richard Aquila.

That mood plays into the resurgence of the singer/songwriter, where audiences are eager to hear what the individual has to say, he says.

"There's been a turn toward traditional values," Aquila adds.

Alicia Keys is representative of the trend. Her songs are introspective and soulful. Her image, while sexual, also exudes strength and character. Not surprisingly, her latest album is doing well on the charts.

Norah Jones is sexy, Livingston says. But "she's using libido in a gentle way and talking about relationships. It's a more constructive use of her libido, but she's still creating interest and intrigue."

She's saying, "'Come be with me, and you'll feel good about yourself,"' she explains.

Spears, of course, has played the sex card most often and most blatantly in the face of declining sales.

Her biggest single, "... Baby One More Time," cut when her image was more wholesome, spent 39 weeks on the singles charts in 1998, including seven weeks in the top spot.

Her last single to hit No. 1 on the charts was "I'm a Slave 4 U" in 2001. It spent one week at the top.

Despite massive hype, Spears' latest album is posting only so-so sales. And Pink's latest release is suffering as well. Sales of "Try This" have fallen far short of her previous blockbuster album.

According to a source, her label is privately worried that she has been tarting it up too much. For her part, Pink says artists are just using what they've got.

"I don't think there's anything wrong with being sexy, but people use what they have," she says. "If people have a great voice, then you use your voice; if you have a great mind, then you speak a lot; if you have a great body, then you take your clothes off."

That may work if you're 20-something, but Evanescence's Lee isn't the only person who finds the trend disturbing among such established, talented female artists as Toni Braxton, Liz Phair and LeAnn Rimes.

Gina Vivinetto, pop music critic for Florida's St. Petersburg Times, noted in an article last summer that it's as if someone had issued a memo to every woman in rock. "No matter how seriously she once took herself, no matter how good her voice or her level of talent, she must start looking like a tramp."

coryatver
01-23-2004, 04:36 PM
I like mandy moore more.

blondie69
01-23-2004, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by coryatver
I like mandy moore more.

I like her too (not her music, but how she portrays herself) She's an EXCELENT role model for younger gurls:D

-------------------

Thanxs for the compliment BlazingYamahaYz;)

-------------------

Good informative post Foxy:)