PDA

View Full Version : Holeshot XCT's For Sale

soilworker
01-20-2004, 07:59 PM
Good to great condition. I'd say about 12hrs of MUD riding. No dirt even, just pure mud and they work great. 22x11x9 in size for the rear only. I'm keeping fronts. Tread is close to 95% and I will take pictures once I get them back from dealer tomorrow. (Got them taken off of rims.) No punctures, cuts, or plugs. These are the 6-ply mud monsters. I've never been stuck w/these tires yet but switching to 20" tires b/c of good connection w/dealer.

Make me an offer and I will add shipping to it which should be somewhere between $15-$25. These tires retail for upwards of $100 a piece depending where you buy them so give me a fair offer. No need to get rid of them, just they take up space.

naxbansheekid11
01-20-2004, 09:47 PM
what is the different between these and xcr`s i have razors on my shee and wantsmething different for xc

soilworker
01-21-2004, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by naxbansheekid11
what is the different between these and xcr`s i have razors on my shee and wantsmething different for xc
Honestly, I'm not really all that sure. They're bigger and have a much stronger side wall but that's all I know off the top of my head. I'll have pics tomorrow instead. Didn't get to run by dealer to pick them up yet.

remlapr
01-21-2004, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by soilworker
Honestly, I'm not really all that sure. They're bigger and have a much stronger side wall but that's all I know off the top of my head. I'll have pics tomorrow instead. Didn't get to run by dealer to pick them up yet.

They are pretty much just a taller version of the old style xcr's. The 03 xcr's are a little different though.

soilworker
01-22-2004, 11:44 AM
Bump!

ANY OFFERS???????

soilworker
01-26-2004, 05:32 PM
Here's a pic showing the amount of tread left. I can get a better pic probably when it's daylight. I might also sell my 23x7x10 fronts. Just make offers on either and I'll get better pics up soon.

http://www.angelfire.com/nb/invasion/xct1.jpg