PDA

View Full Version : Just bought a 12" sub and a 800watt amp for my race trailer...

cody anderson
01-20-2004, 04:04 PM
This might be kinda stupid... but it might be kinda cool too. I mean I have a traveling night club for God's sake! This baby is going to pound better than the teeny boppers dance club baby!!! Well, as long as it dosen't vibrate the sheet metal.

MXcutie
01-20-2004, 04:32 PM
why???? why would you waste your money on that for the tralier for teh track when you dont even stay at the track at nite... sometimes i just dont get you cody

AtvMxRider
01-20-2004, 05:03 PM
:rolleyes:

remlapr
01-20-2004, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider

I agree - here we go again...

gibson400ex
01-20-2004, 05:58 PM
we are going to put a nasty system in ours( meaning race trailer):blah: that chit you got should pound:devil:

01-20-2004, 06:07 PM
I was gonna tell you two, to get a room but heck you could just use Cody's new pimp mobile...:devil:

AtvMxRider
01-20-2004, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by Rico
I was gonna tell you two, to get a room but heck you could just use Cody's new pimp mobile...:devil:

I'm sure she's already broken it in....................:eek:

MXcutie
01-20-2004, 06:32 PM

nah and i dont think i wanna.... i'll pass...

AND WHY DOES EVERYONE PICK ON ME AND CODY?!

DEAL
01-20-2004, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by MXcutie
nah and i dont think i wanna.... i'll pass...

Because its EASY and you leave yourself WIDE OPEN.

AtvMxRider
01-20-2004, 07:53 PM

Cause your like a dog in heat when it comes to a racer:rolleyes: .

MXcutie
01-20-2004, 07:58 PM

so not true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:o :mad: :grr:

DEAL
01-20-2004, 08:02 PM

AtvMxRider
01-20-2004, 08:09 PM

And your so full of chit:rolleyes: .

cody anderson
01-21-2004, 07:02 AM
Originally posted by cody anderson
This might be kinda stupid... but it might be kinda cool too. I mean I have a traveling night club for God's sake! This baby is going to pound better than the teeny boppers dance club baby!!! Well, as long as it dosen't vibrate the sheet metal.

Because a guy that sponsors me sold the amp and sub and a box for $50.00 plus, why not...? Dana has a bad *** system in his trailer...

cody anderson
01-21-2004, 07:05 AM
hahah lol I am seriously laughing right now!!!!

Glow Plug
01-21-2004, 07:10 AM

:eek2: haha lmfao

cody anderson
01-21-2004, 07:10 AM
Listen you clowns, it's not like that... She wants me.. not the other way around... Right Tiff?

cody anderson
01-21-2004, 07:12 AM
"The above information may be speculative, based on misinformation, contain inaccurate data or could be entirely tongue-in-cheek...depending on how litigious the reader may be, how much liquor I've consumed and or the read has consumed, or the degree of stupidity and/or gullibility exhibited by any poster/reader I may respond to"

What my associte is trying to say is... Our new brake pads are really cool!!

MXcutie
01-21-2004, 09:11 AM
Listen you clowns, it's not like that... She wants me.. not the other way around... Right Tiff?

WTF does that mean Cody?!?!.... Your a friend Cody nothign more nothing less... and you just use me for freakin parts and phone numbers :o

XANDADA
01-21-2004, 09:42 AM
you just use me for freakin parts and phone numbers :o

:eek: lmao

Where's the disco ball and fog machine? every party needs those...:macho

cody anderson
01-21-2004, 09:43 AM
WTF does that mean Cody?!?!.... Your a friend Cody nothign more nothing less... and you just use me for freakin parts and phone numbers :o
Tiff.. I'm jsut kidding you kow that!

cody anderson
01-21-2004, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by XANDADA
:eek: lmao

Where's the disco ball and fog machine? every party needs those...:macho
That's next bro... oh yeah, club on wheels, It will have it all. Quads, girls, misic... Does it get better than that?

MXcutie
01-21-2004, 11:36 AM
Tiff.. I'm jsut kidding you kow that!

I dunno Cody... you keeping me up till 4am wasnt to nice that one nite on the phone :p

MXcutie
01-21-2004, 11:37 AM
That's next bro... oh yeah, club on wheels, It will have it all. Quads, girls, misic... Does it get better than that?

lol... god help us!!!!!!!!!!!

01-21-2004, 11:43 AM

Wait till I take over GNCCer's 34 foot trailer and turn it into the mobile Jiggly room..;) We'll get pics of it down in texas, without the dancers of course..:D

gibson400ex
01-21-2004, 11:47 AM
Wait till I take over GNCCer's 34 foot trailer and turn it into the mobile Jiggly room..;) We'll get pics of it down in texas, without the dancers of course..:D

why not:( :devil: we neeeeeed some pics of them!:D

cody anderson
01-21-2004, 12:22 PM
Yeah, I guess your right. I need a stripper pole huh...:D

atvrulz
01-21-2004, 12:58 PM
Hey Cody,
are you going to be attending more district 23 races this upcoming summer?
I glanced at a ATV Sport magazine at a grocery store, and thought i saw an article about your yfz, not sure if it was an old one or not. I have a subscription, but have to go to parents to get my copy.
sounds like a cool trailer.

MXcutie
01-21-2004, 12:59 PM
Yeah, I guess your right. I need a stripper pole huh...:D

your just asking for trouble arent ya!!! Who are you goin to have dance on it your sister?!?!

AtvMxRider
01-21-2004, 01:30 PM
and you just use me

Doesn't everybody:huh ?

01-21-2004, 02:01 PM
Darn it rico WE NEED A SYSTEM LIKE THIS for the mobile jiggly room. se what you can do!!!!!!!!!!

I Have got the pole installed!!!!!!!!
now all I need is some better lights!!!!!!!!!!!

Doibugu2
01-21-2004, 02:17 PM
Hmmm, where to put the pole??

01-21-2004, 02:22 PM
HOLLY CRAP!!!! That thing is bad arse. I am jeleous!

atvrulz
01-21-2004, 02:22 PM
LOL. Thats phucking hilarious. Looks like my truck.

Glow Plug
01-21-2004, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by Doibugu2
Hmmm, where to put the pole??

YA! canadain power :rolleyes:

cody anderson
01-21-2004, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by atvrulz
Hey Cody,
are you going to be attending more district 23 races this upcoming summer?
I glanced at a ATV Sport magazine at a grocery store, and thought i saw an article about your yfz, not sure if it was an old one or not. I have a subscription, but have to go to parents to get my copy.
sounds like a cool trailer.

Yeah, I'll be at some races this summer when I'm not at the nationals. And yes, that is my YFZ. Like it? That one just came out.

01-21-2004, 02:50 PM
Doesn't everybody:huh ?

:eek2: lmao :eek:

AtvMxRider
01-21-2004, 04:23 PM
I dunno Cody... you keeping me up till 4am wasnt to nice that one nite on the phone :p http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/atvmxrider/whocares3.jpg

MotoX3
01-21-2004, 04:26 PM
LMFAO Jerry!!!:p :macho ....now wheres Jim at....:devil:

01-21-2004, 04:30 PM

you gonna hire peaches for a full time job?

bansheerider_13
01-21-2004, 08:31 PM
hey cody. i dunno how much you know about systems, but if your only running 1 sub and your putting 800 watts to it. you better hope it a a square one like a L7. they are really the only ones that can handle that many watts, with out blowing and. place you gotta add in how much your head unit is putting out. but most of the time just take your sub out it on the magnict side it should tell you the watts it can handle. i dont want your pimping to be over before it even starts

cody anderson
01-22-2004, 07:09 AM
Originally posted by bansheerider_13
hey cody. i dunno how much you know about systems, but if your only running 1 sub and your putting 800 watts to it. you better hope it a a square one like a L7. they are really the only ones that can handle that many watts, with out blowing and. place you gotta add in how much your head unit is putting out. but most of the time just take your sub out it on the magnict side it should tell you the watts it can handle. i dont want your pimping to be over before it even starts

Yeah, I know. It's 800 watts bridged. So I'll just use 400 watts for the sub and the other channel for my 6"x9"s. But good thinking.