PDA

View Full Version : 2004 Neatv-mx Schedule!!!!

jason14x
01-20-2004, 11:42 AM
Hey guys, this will be my firts post to exriders, and I wish to thank Harlen , for contacting me and exposing me to you guys!!! Even though I'm not a Honda rider I have to say you guys on this site are pretty knowledgeable and Harlen has one hell of a website going Here!!!!

Ok down to business ,my reason for coming on here I want all of you to know our 2004 NEATV-MX schedule. Any of you who have any questions regarding our series can e-mail me at jason14x@verizon.net, or call me at 413-454-3269. You can also visit our website at www.neatv-mx.com. If any of you have raced with us you know that we consistently average 250-300 riders at all our regular races.

Well enough bragging about our series I will post our schedule and press release and I wish to Thank Ronnies warehouse for signing on as our series sponsor. for 2004 we are only going to get bigger and better!!!

Jason Perron NEATV-MX Media/Promotion Dir.
jason14x@verizon.net

Guys/Girls here is the NEATV-MX 2004 series schedule, NEATV-MX is pleased to announce that Ronnies Warehouse has signed on as the official series sponsor and will be with us for the 2004 season. NEATV-MX is continiung to grow and we hope to top last years memberships of over 400 riders , and continue to help ATV racing take off. Visit us at www.neatv-mx.com

Thanks John ,
Jason Perron NEATV-MX Media/Public Relations
cell # 413-454-3269/ home# 413-568-6955
e-mail jason14x@verizon.net

Official schedule:

1) March 28th- Rocket Raceway, Three Springs,PA. (season warm-up no points for New england region-no neatv-mx membership needed)

2) April 4th- MX 338,Southwick.MA. (season opener)

3) May 16th- MX 338,Southwick,MA.

4) June 13th- Jolly Roger Moto Sports Park,Lempster,NH.

5) June 27th- MX 338,Southwick,MA.

6) July 11th- Winchester Speedpark, Winchester,NH.

7) July 24th - 25th- Jolly Roger Moto Sports Park,Lempster,NH. ( 2 day event )

8) August 8th- Winchester Speedpark,Winchester,NH.

9) August 29th- Jolly Roger Moto Sports Park,Lempster, NH.

10) September 26th- MX 338, Southwick,MA.

11) October 3rd- Jolly Roger Moto Sports Park,Lempster,NH

EX 80
01-20-2004, 03:38 PM
Great to see your trying to get the word out to everyone about the NEATV-MX. Next year will be my 4th season racing in the NEATV-MX. There are quite a few of us on here. We can get some good threads goin on the neatv. Honda or not this us a great site to talk racing. I will racing my YFZ next year, but i'll still own a honda.

gibson400ex
01-20-2004, 03:59 PM
Welcome Jason!

Next year will be my first year. My dad and brothers second:D

why cant i put a 240 in my blaster engine? Did they change the rules about that?

i want my qaud to have most power it can have. So can you tell me what would be good to do to my blaster motor?

Also what do you ride Jason?

01-23-2004, 07:34 PM
WE look forward racing with you. You guys put on a great race season.... We can't wait....:D

gibson400ex
01-23-2004, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by Racer101
WE look forward racing with you. You guys put on a great race season.... We can't wait....:D

You race neatvmx? You live in Jersey:eek2:

What races you going to?

jason14x
01-24-2004, 07:44 AM
Gibson, to answer your questions , I ride a 1990 Suzuki Quadracer , at least until mid -season, then I will be getting either a YFZ , or the new Suzuki 450 once I find out about it. My sources say we should see it in late summer, or early fall bur we'll see.

Look me up at the races guys. AS an NEATV Official my new job this year will be doing the newsletter , and Keeping the media and promotions of our series going, So I will be alittle less busy at the races . Take care guys .

Jason NEATV-MX

gibson400ex
01-24-2004, 08:13 AM
ok.

but did they change the rules that you cant use a 240 big bore?

all the toher guys i have talked to who race neatvmx said i will be able to run a 240 big bore.

last year i know some guys did. Did they change the rules? or can i bore my engine to a 240?

jason14x
01-24-2004, 12:09 PM
Well, to answer yor question yes! NEATv, and ATVA changed the rules that in the air cooled classes the cc limit that is listed is the maximium allowable.

Now as far as a 240 kit, no one this year or in the past should have been runing a big bore kit in the blaster/aircooled class. The rule has ALWAYS been that due to the age restrictions and the way the class rules are 200cc is the MAXIMUM in the 2 stroke air cooled. Anyone caught if a protest is staged would have lost there finish and there points for the day. And anyone caught cheating more than once in a season will lose all their points for the season , and be suspended for the remainder of the season.

I hope that answers your questions. I'm not trying to be a d*%k but thats the way it is.

Talk to you later and get more peope to come with you.

Oh yeah you Jersey boys how many are there of you guys running this year?

Jason NEATV-MX

gibson400ex
01-24-2004, 12:16 PM
crap. will i be able to get head work and a extensive port and polish?

gibson400ex
01-24-2004, 12:22 PM
Jason what about a stroker crank?

if i can i will get a +4mm or a +3mm stroker or +5 but that is if i can.

jason14x
01-24-2004, 02:20 PM
head and port work yes, stroker crank ......... I dont think so. Call Robb Leonard of Robbs racing engines he can tell you, I believe a stroker crank changes your actuall cc so you'll need to check

Jason

gibson400ex
01-24-2004, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by jason14x
head and port work yes, stroker crank ......... I dont think so. Call Robb Leonard of Robbs racing engines he can tell you, I believe a stroker crank changes your actuall cc so you'll need to check

Jason

ya that is who i am having my motor done by.

I will give him a call.