PDA

View Full Version : yamaha

yamblaster200
01-20-2004, 10:35 AM
I don't believe yamaha has signed anyone for the gncc this year yet. just curious what you all think...i was thinking i wouldn't be surprised to see barry hawk come out for a couple of races on the yfz just to show it can win.

cdalejef
01-20-2004, 10:42 AM
Yamaha signed Bill Ballance and Chad Duvall. Don't hold your breath on Barry racing quads again!

Ryan
01-20-2004, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Jeff@QuadShop
Yamaha signed Bill Ballance and Chad Duvall. Don't hold your breath on Barry racing quads again!

When Farr and Gust got their sponserships, it was all over the internet. How come we havn't heard any news about Yamaha signing anybody :confused: .

Im not saying your lying, I definitly believe you..... But are they trying to keep it a secret or something :confused: .

cdalejef
01-20-2004, 11:48 AM
I did see it posted somewhere but can't remember where it was. They also signed JJ and another guy for MX.

WOOLIN
01-20-2004, 11:50 AM
It's on the GNCC web site. :rolleyes:

Ryan
01-20-2004, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by WOOLIN
It's on the GNCC web site. :rolleyes:

This is what I found on www.gnccracing.com .....

"The move has already paid off for the racers. Four-time and defending GNCC Champion Bill Ballance has announced that Yamaha will provide him with YFZ450 ATVs this season to pursue his fifth championship. And since all of the top riders have to choose a production machine to race, the hope is that ATV manufacturers will begin offering contingency plans to convince racers to race their machine."

Now are Balance and Duvall getting Factory Support, or just Factory rides?

cdalejef
01-20-2004, 12:02 PM
define each

01-20-2004, 12:08 PM
From what I understand the yamaha boys are not seeing the factory cash like Farr is. But they are getting free quads. don't think anyone is but themselves are sure on what they are getting beyond that.

03GNCC270
01-20-2004, 01:05 PM
SHANE HITT IS THE OTHER GUY THEY SIGNED