PDA

View Full Version : This site about 4 wheelers only?

Hybrid93Hatch
01-20-2004, 09:02 AM
Hi,
I just bought a Honda motorcycle and looking for forums to discuss maintenance, riding techniques, etc.....

Is this forum just for 4 wheelers?

If so, sorry to disturb.

300exOH
01-20-2004, 09:05 AM
If you ride Honda you'll find lots of help here. Even if you don't you can get help. Everyone here is very helpful. Welcome!:D

stamperbob
01-20-2004, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by Hybrid93Hatch
Hi,
I just bought a Honda motorcycle and looking for forums to discuss maintenance, riding techniques, etc.....

Is this forum just for 4 wheelers?

If so, sorry to disturb.

No this site is to help anyone and everyone, which as you could probably tell it is mostly about atv's but there are forum pages here that may be able to help ya with your bike riding and repair also, hear at ex riders they have open forums and other forums that could help anyone out in a pinch

Pappy
01-20-2004, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by stamperbob
No this site is to help anyone and everyone, which as you could probably tell it is mostly about atv's but there are forum pages here that may be able to help ya with your bike riding and repair also, hear at ex riders they have open forums and other forums that could help anyone out in a pinch

yup, feel free to ask anything ya want

Hybrid93Hatch
01-20-2004, 11:07 AM
Thanks! Will look around and see what's going on in the different forums. If you guys care about my current issue I posted it in the Maintenance section:

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=88334