PDA

View Full Version : need to buy seat cover...

02-22-2002, 11:28 PM
I tore my stock one when I flipped my 400 coming out of a corner last summer. I have not fixed it so far cuz I want to see all the aftermarket covers before I buy mine.

I like th WB I saw in a dirtwheel but cant find it anywhere.

BTW WHAT ARE OTHER NICE SEAT COVERS FOR THE 400EX ????

400MXer
02-23-2002, 12:04 AM
Quad Tech seat covers are AWSOME, but they are a little pricy

02-23-2002, 12:19 AM
pix PIX pix PIX :D

CranMan
02-23-2002, 06:37 AM
I ordered a complete seat from svc honda for $55 shipped. That's a stock honda seat, complete with the pan, cushion, and cover. You cant beat that....www.servicehonda.com

400MXer
02-23-2002, 02:48 PM
quad tech seats

http://www.quadtech-atv.com/index4.htm

02-23-2002, 03:23 PM
I have e-mailed quadtech on 02/02/02. I received a reply from "Wild Bill" and said that he would be happy to do some seats for me. I have two different seats that I wanted done. Since then I have tried to call him and I have e-mailed him on quite a few occasions. He has never called back or wrote back to me.

I have seen his work in person and was very impressed with it. But, if this is how he is treating his customers, then I will have to suggest that potential costomers be warned. I would at least like for "wild Bill" to write or call me back and tell me that he was not going to build the seats for me. And for what ever reason, it would not matter to me just as long as he told me.

If someone else is able to get a hold of him, I hope that you have better luck then I did.

Very disappointed

James

400MXer
02-23-2002, 10:29 PM
i've emailed him a bunch of times and he has answered every one of my emails. they are lengthy too, the guy can write, he answers my questions, then A LOT more to boot.....he's a good guy, it's to bad your dissapointed with him. I don't know why he isn't answering you back. Why don't you just call quad tech and order a seat cover?

02-24-2002, 10:22 AM
Dion't get me wrong..... I was very impressed with the work that I had seen. It looked really top notch.

I have called him on many occasions, and I have E-mailed him. I do not know what I did to make him not return my calls or E-mail's. Like I said before, if he would just tell me that he doesn't make a certain seat or what ever, I would be satisfied. I am just confused.

Once again, The work of his that I was able to see was excellent. I don't want anyone thinking that I am bad mouthing his work. I just wish he would have called me or e-mailed me back and let me know what was going on. In my opinion..... he has treated me very unprofessional.

James

400MXer
02-24-2002, 01:11 PM
they don't just have a number to call to order things?

trx400ex
02-24-2002, 06:22 PM
nacs

Giz400ex
02-24-2002, 06:45 PM
go to ebay, there's like 2-4 different kinds of seat covers on there and they go for under $50.00