PDA

View Full Version : drunken acts

northeast400
01-19-2004, 07:49 PM
What is the funniest thing you done after a few drinks ( keep it PG-13 this is a family site)

01-19-2004, 08:02 PM
aha no replies.. wheres pappy and rico??

Quad18star
01-19-2004, 08:03 PM
Umm funniest thing ive done when I'm drunk is prolly dance like a retard to some old skewl Michael Jackson music . For some reason everytime I'm drunk and some MJ comes on .... I have this urge to dance . For the Longest time my buddies called me MJ .

Dumbest thing Ive ever done is punch an exgirlfriends house ... not knowing that under the sidding there were bricks . Left a nice busted up handed and a few scars. Also I took a swing at one of my good friends ... bad idea on my part cuz he's like 6'4 and 250 lbs ... I'm 5'8 and 150lbs . I swung ... he grabebd me and threw me up against a chain link fence ... it hurt but sobered me up very fast!!

01-19-2004, 08:30 PM
Ummmmmmm

Come sit around a campfire with me at hatfield and see first hand..:eek2:

LathersR
01-19-2004, 08:41 PM
Well 2 things I was told and I think I member..

Like New Years.. It took me 11x to hit the cue ball on the pool table, and I guess I supposably tried grabbing some girls butt or summin..

Pappy
01-19-2004, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by Rico
Ummmmmmm

Come sit around a campfire with me at hatfield and see first hand..:eek2:

just shuuuuuuddd uppp and hand me another beer:o :devil:

Ryan
01-19-2004, 08:54 PM
Does it have to be just one? :o

Werx615
01-19-2004, 09:14 PM
it all started with hold my beer............:D

ghak99
01-19-2004, 09:39 PM
lol...to many stories to tell!

Lost a few friend's, met a few more, kicked some a*s, got some a*s kicked, all part of growing up, but I am told it is supposed to stop some time.

AAHHhhh!....you want some good kicks, go to the nearest college frat house and just watch the show. I get a kick out of it every time them boys attempt to party!

416mx
01-19-2004, 09:50 PM
Thought i was Mario Andretti racing my lawn moweer around the bon fire, What a night!!!!!!!!
And one more, Tried to jump a bike over a small bon fire , non motorized of course. Made the jump but ugly landing, real ugly.:eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

TCracin440ex
01-19-2004, 09:51 PM
well the funniest thing ive ever done while i was wasted was me and my friend went ridding quads...i thought i was bat man, he was my side kick robbin, and we was on a mission to fight evil...we rode thru a cow pasture...and the cows started talking to me....and then they chased us...

this wont acohol tho...it was that other stuff people smoke....but this was a while back...i aint smoked in a year or more

ghak99
01-19-2004, 09:54 PM
You should leave the grass for them cows......lmao

That stuff does wonders on the mind!

TCracin440ex
01-19-2004, 09:56 PM
yea apparently it does...it had me thinkin i was bat man and my friend was robbin..hahaha.

best thing to do while messed up is go play atv off road furry 2....or play grand theft auto vice city.....those are the 2 funnest games to play while wasted

Nausty
01-19-2004, 10:05 PM
damn, wish I could remember some funny ones that don't involve me doing something where I can get pretty messed up or that are pg.:o

airheadedduner
01-19-2004, 10:37 PM
My friends and I were taking shots of yagermiester(sp??). We went out to play in the snow and rolled 10 or so giant 4 foot tall snowballs and aranged them in a wall across the street. We filled in the area between so it would be solid. Before we could finish this little civic comes blastin down the street. He didn't see the wall in time to stop and plowed right through it. We all jumped behind the bushes and were rofl :p It was funny cause the power was out so there were no street lights, even with headlights it was hard to see I guess, I don't remember:huh

Berry
01-19-2004, 10:41 PM
lets see .. tried too pee beside a tent at midnight and ended up falling down and knocking everything down with people in it. puked all over my friend. things like that

Max400
01-19-2004, 10:52 PM
I haven't had a drink in 90 days, my quad riding buddy and good friend hit the bottom with drinking and other things and he now is in AA and I told him that if he would stay sober that I would quit drinkng too.
We've a Hell of alot of fun drinking, but some people never know when to say when and he has been battling it for years and at 42 he has figured that it wass enough.
God I loved to open a cold one while I worked on my quad:devil:

Dune Surfer
01-19-2004, 11:06 PM
we were camping at glamis and one of the group got super drunk and went into his tent to pass out.We thoutht it might be a good idea to light a firecracker right outside the tent. when it went off he paniced and was tryng to get out of the tent, problem was that he couldnt find the door and was getting his arse kicked by that tent. All we could see was the tent thrashing about and him screaming and yelling for help. We were laughing so hard his wife bailed so he wouldnt hear her laughing at him.

Got Huevos?
01-20-2004, 05:31 AM
Originally posted by TCracin440ex
best thing to do while messed up is go play atv off road furry 2....or play grand theft auto vice city.....those are the 2 funnest games to play while wasted

HOLY SH*T dude i do the exact same thing, if me and my cousin are home and bored we play Vice City while drunk or...::insert jiont here:: :blah:

zephead400ex
01-20-2004, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by Max400
God I loved to open a cold one while I worked on my quad:devil:

Amen!:blah:

But man, too many druken nights to pick out 1...but I could imagine that they all have acts of stupidity involved:D

cody anderson
01-20-2004, 12:24 PM
I do the craziest things when I'm sober and at the nationals with my frineds...:D

MXcutie
01-20-2004, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by cody anderson
I do the craziest things when I'm sober and at the nationals with my frineds...:D

lol... right cody we know you better :)

I have never done anythign all that stupid just fell outta my top bunk at school and laid there and laughed about it... hit my head off the sink while i was tryin to brush my teeth... and i have this issue when i'm drinking that i like to call ppl and leave them messages... i dunno... nothing major

01-20-2004, 12:41 PM
anyone ever drink so many sobe's that it made you feel drunk or high? i drunk about 5 sobe's one night while at a convenience store in WV, went behind a dumpster, pissed in one of the sobe bottles, and dumped it out in the street. when we got back to the cabin, i passed out.

Insider
01-20-2004, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by MXcutie
lol... right cody we know you better :)

hit my head off the sink while i was tryin to brush my teeth...

i geuss you should have swallowed instead of spit:)

MXcutie
01-20-2004, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by Insider
i geuss you should have swallowed instead of spit:)

your trouble... that's all i'm saying!

Pappy
01-20-2004, 12:46 PM
how do you hit your head while brushing your teeth:p must be a blonde thing:blah:

MXcutie
01-20-2004, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
how do you hit your head while brushing your teeth:p must be a blonde thing:blah:

lol... i honestly dont knwo but i do know that i woke up that morning with a huge burise on my forehead and my roommates told me i hit my head off the sink tryin to brush my teeth ... i think i had a issue with distance that nite or something... who knows that was over a year ago now...

DEAL
01-20-2004, 02:08 PM
Tried to walk through a mirror.
Passed out in a closet.
Passed out on top of a pile of shoes next to an open door in the middle of winter.
Passed out in my front yard in the middle of winter.
Passed out infront of the computer and woke up the next morning with my fingures on the keyboard.
Passed out in the shower...
I seem to have a problem staying awake when I drink, oh well ... still better than puking.
I don't remember most of these incidents. It seems whenver I drink theres a whole story to be told the next day about the stupid chit I've done.
I don't drink much anymore, I got tired of it.

01-20-2004, 02:30 PM
walked in on my buddy getting head......

and laughed about it:huh :p

northeast400
01-20-2004, 04:56 PM
I got drunk and though I went pee out the door and then went to sleep. but I woke up the next day with wet yellow socks

2001400ex
01-20-2004, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by airheadedduner
My friends and I were taking shots of yagermiester(sp??). We went out to play in the snow and rolled 10 or so giant 4 foot tall snowballs and aranged them in a wall across the street. We filled in the area between so it would be solid. Before we could finish this little civic comes blastin down the street. He didn't see the wall in time to stop and plowed right through it. We all jumped behind the bushes and were rofl :p It was funny cause the power was out so there were no street lights, even with headlights it was hard to see I guess, I don't remember:huh

I did the same exact thing once with my friend, but a big plow came by and stopped, backed up and ran it over:( Did the Civic get fugged up when it hit them?

Woodsrider
01-20-2004, 08:53 PM
Oh man where to start........
while stationed in Korea, I told a KATUSA troop "emi shemi pec pogee dah!" Which means in english, "your mother has a bald snatch". I got three stitches that night. From my room mate, with a GI mending needle and thread:eek:

LOL in Germany, enroute to Kuwait in '91, I got so faced on Uzo that I puked on a whore that I was with:o

In HS I got so faced that I climbed the dome at the community college and stole the lightning rod off the top. and carved my name in the side of the dome with it. Prolly the dummest thing I ever did.

I could go on all night..........

JTRtrx250r
01-21-2004, 04:41 AM
Originally posted by soggyrider
Oh man where to start........
while stationed in Korea, I told a KATUSA troop "emi shemi pec pogee dah!" Which means in english, "your mother has a bald snatch". I got three stitches that night. From my room mate, with a GI mending needle and thread LMGDFAO!!!:D :D :D :D

I was drunk enough to tell this chick I loved her after 3 days,just to get a peice:devil: :rolleyes: ..........:devil:

Greg Z
01-21-2004, 01:25 PM
well i only pretty much drank when i was in greece with my cousins. anyways one time i was with a girl sharing some food like a souvlaki and when we were i was smileing at her and i was all like does this mean were ment to be does this mean im special.. that night i had 6 shots of absolut 2 shots of bacadi 151 and like 4 shots of black berry vodka oh and a cup of kamakazi :-x

and another time... i rang some ones door bell in greece at 4 am and peed on the door step after i rang the door bell.. oh man I dont remember how much i drank i think it was 3/4 straight absolute

well ever since that day and since school started i dont drink no more I feel like **** the day after if i ever drink it will have to be a good party and they would have to have some girls there

Atreyu
01-21-2004, 02:21 PM
I killed a busload of pregnant nuns...

HoNdAdude48
01-21-2004, 04:00 PM
definatly the stupidest thing ive ever done was get drunk off my *** on new years eve. see me & my g/f wernt supposed to drink, we were supposed to keep an eye on everyone else while her mom was gone to a party, so i ended up geting wasted off my *** & spending the night at her house, well more like passing out at her house, next thing i knew, i woke up with my g/f on top of me & her mom yelling and screaming at me...yea i dont remember anything from that night, defenately stupid! lol
but luckily since im nice to her mom & fix her car and stuff, she still likes me, but it scared the crap out of me cuz i didnt want her mom to hate me & not let me see her daugther, cuz that girls my life

the funniest thing ive done is woke up at my friends house in the morning with a throbing headache, vomit all beside me, a clothes hamper on my head, in a bath tub with my boxers & 1 sock on. wasnt funny at the time though, lol

ghak99
01-21-2004, 04:35 PM
The way I see it inlaws are supposed to hate you...lol...
besides if her mom doesn't know you're banging her daughter then she is not seeing the complete picture.

I guess I was lucky to be raised my cool parents....All dad ever wanted to do was try and keep up with the names of the current ones.....lol

daiglea
01-22-2004, 04:54 AM
Woke up with a butt fugly chick naked besides me.
Wrote **** on one of my friends face after he passed out with a permanent marker.
Pied in a bank ATM and got arrested for it. Dam cop didn't even let me pull up my pants.
Ran naked in the middle of main street in a little town i was camping in.
Got caught having sex in the bathroom of a local club.

Just the top 5 but got alot more. Funny but wen i drink and doe stupid stuff i always get caught.

popo
01-22-2004, 05:36 AM
Ate a bunch of White Castles. & while trying to light a fart, I blew my *** off.:eek2: