PDA

View Full Version : Any Info about Meadows Papa???

mxdave28
01-19-2004, 07:20 PM
does anyone know what happend to Jackie Meadows Papa other then he has passed away??? i've tried looking for info on how he died but, havent come across anything yet...anybody have anything? :( :confused:

01-19-2004, 07:47 PM
First I've heard of it:confused:

Sorry to here the bad news..:(

shollz
01-19-2004, 08:25 PM
I heard he had a Heart atttack at his house and he had already passed by the time the ambulance got there. HE was a good guy and loved the sport.

400exTN
01-20-2004, 12:00 AM
Okay, here’s the story straight from the horse’s mouth. Big Jack passed away Saturday night from a heart attack. He was a great father and provider. Big Jack symbolized what most men strive to be. He owned his own company. He loved his family with all his heart. He did his best to make sure everyone and everything was taken care of. He was a role model for most young men and kids of today. Jack was someone you could turn to in trouble. He had been through more than I will mention. He was there in early 80’s factory days and came out on top and yet he still wanted more when Jackie returned to atv racing. He was a father, a friend and a great man. He loved his family and friends and all his friends and family loved and respected him. I will miss you, Jack. You have taught me some much about atv racing and life itself.