PDA

View Full Version : MN Group Ride

mxquadracer
01-19-2004, 07:14 PM
Mon January 19, 2004 7:58 PM (NEW!)

I just typed this in over on atvconnection, it's got the same thread name and is under where to ride section. You can answer here or there if you want.

Everyone's invited! I wanna get a group ride together for right after winter, so everyone can show off their winter wonders and upgrades. I don't know if it should be after school lets out or before? I'd like to get together at least 15 people to go riding. I'm still not sure about location yet, but I was thinking somewhere in Minnesota around mille lacs or something. But would like to get in at least 60 miles or so in. If anyone is interested at all or wants to suggest some ideas about dates, locations, or anything go ahead and post. Is anyone interested? I'd like to hear from you if you are at all. I don't care if you got a sport bike or utility or what, I'd like to get alot of both so all of the mudders will have someone to ride with and all the balls to the walls guys like me will have someone to mess around with. I don't care where you live as long as you're willing to ride. I know there's alot of mn/wis/sd/nd/iowa/canada people on here that are close enough, if we could find a central point for all of us that'd be cool. I don't know about the rest of you but I'm tired of not being able to open my quad up for a while, and want to go riding REALLY bad. It doesn't look like we're going to get any snow any time soon. IF ANYONE HAS ANY IDEAS DON'T HOLD BACK. I figured I'd start early so we'd have plenty of time to get crap worked out.

atvrulz
01-19-2004, 07:49 PM
Hey,
I go to willow river all the time to go riding. They have tons of trails there. At the general andrews forest. They are all marked and hilly and everything. It is right off of 35North on the way to duluth from the twin cities. I would be interested in going wherever the ride will be. I have access to a grizzly for mudding and also a racer, in my cannondale. This winter sucks, no snow, for sledding.

mxquadracer
01-23-2004, 09:24 PM
alright cool. sorry I didn't get back quicker, I forgot I posted this here. If you got an atvconnection account you can post there too. I've gotten alot of responses there so keep checking it. I think we might go to Danbury but that still isn't a definite yet. You'd prolly want to bring the dale if we went riding, we're not sure if we'd bring utes yet or not, if so we'd have a utility group, and a sport group, cuz the sports are so much faster. We'd all like you to come.

mxquadracer
01-23-2004, 09:27 PM
here's a link to the other the main thread (http://forums.atvconnection.com/messagepost.cfm)
I think I got at the very least 5 guys going with, even more depending on location and time