PDA

View Full Version : Trade New Rear Klaws For Other Tires

soilworker
01-19-2004, 04:34 PM
Just bought a set of brand new Klaws. Rear 20x11x9 of the MX version. They're not even here yet but now considering trading for a different set. If no one's interested then I'll just keep them but I'm open to trades on all 20" tires to fit 9" rims. Razr's, Holeshots, etc. I'll even trade for the XC Klaws.

bmw500hp
01-19-2004, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by soilworker
Just bought a set of brand new Klaws. Rear 20x11x9 of the MX version. They're not even here yet but now considering trading for a different set. If no one's interested then I'll just keep them but I'm open to trades on all 20" tires to fit 9" rims. Razr's, Holeshots, etc. I'll even trade for the XC Klaws.

Why don't you call and see if the supplier will substitute what you want....take care of any differences. :)

soilworker
01-19-2004, 09:42 PM
It's b/c the dealer has them and I haven't picked them up. Decided to see about it earlier today and I've done paid for them anyway. Just seeing if anyone had anything else maybe to trade. I need these for one race and then they're optional. The race is indoor MX and it's only one weekend and then I have no need for them really so trying to find more all around tires.