PDA

View Full Version : BigDave

ghak99
01-19-2004, 02:55 PM
I waited a long time to put this up here just in case he might go ahead and go threw with our deal.

I had a deal with BigDave to trade complete exhaust systems straight up and we both pay for shipping our own. He recieved mine and never shipped his to me. Since I was sending an old stock exhaust I was only out 35 to 50 bucks if that, but it is still bullsh*t!

I PM'd and emailed him several times, and even posted in a thread he had with absolutly no responce, except in the post he had he posted that "he sent me a pm" but never did!

I won't be doing any more business with him and hope others won't either.

Loser's like this piss me off! Here are the PM's we exchanged!

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ghak99 wrote on 12-10-2003 06:57 PM:
I just got my extra stock exhaust out of storage. The header is in perfect shape, but the silencer has had the bracket welded back on. Just wanted to clear this up before I shipped it to ya. I can take some pictures if you would like me to. I still want to trade complete systems if it is still alright with you, or would be willing to trade just header pipes since it is in perfect shape. I am sure you could find a silencer swap real quick if you needed to.
Thanks
Gary Albertson

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BigDave wrote on 12-10-2003 06:05 AM:
Cant get a picture. My camcorder is acting up. IF you want to swap, lemme know

David Anderson
9660 Northridge
Orange, Tx 77632

quote:

ghak99 wrote on 12-08-2003 06:48 PM:
lol....thats cool, some people won't trade anything without seeing a pic of it first.
I guess I'll get back with you tom.
Thanks
Gary

BigDave wrote on 12-08-2003 06:46 PM:
ill get ya a picture tomorow. lol...I need no picture of the stock. remember, it came with one when I bought it

ghak99 wrote on 12-08-2003 06:41 PM:
This sounds good to me. Go ahead and send a picture of it to garyalbertson@hotmail.com
I also have some trader feedback if you would like to check it out.
Would you like to see pictures of the stock exhaust? I am at college for the week so it would have to wait until the weekend.
As far as I am concerned we have a deal as soon as we swap pictures...This cool with you?
Get back with me
Gary Albertson

BigDave wrote on 12-08-2003 06:33 PM:
im not sure what supertrap it is, or if the header is a supertrap, but it is for SURE alot larger than the stock header. I can get a picture of it tomorow before I go to wokr. I was looking for a direct trade. You ship stock, and ill ship back in the same exact box. I have traded some merchandise on here and bought some. So I do have referances. But like I said, this thing is ungodly loud. Its louder than my buddys 400ex with an alien pipe.

ghak99 wrote on 12-08-2003 06:25 PM:
I am very enterested. Which supertrap is it, or do you have pictures of it. Is the header also a supertrap? I have an extra stock exhaust that I would trade for it. What kind of deal was you thinking?

[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

:mad: :mad::mad:

norcalatver
01-20-2004, 08:23 AM
That sucks! Hopefully the moderators will ban him so he can't try to deal with any more people! Dishonesty gets you no where in the long run.

Pappy
01-20-2004, 08:29 AM
let me know when you have either wriiten this off as a bad deal and what not. id hate to ban him until its resolved....but he will get booted and ip banned when its over.

ghak99
01-20-2004, 08:35 AM
I can't get him to reply to PM's or email so I would say it is over and done with!

I have sent him 3 pm's which he read and did not reply to and 2 emails with no responce.:rolleyes:

Quadfather
01-20-2004, 08:59 AM
Maybe he should change his screen name to Big Ripoff, or Big A Hole.

I hate "F" ers that deal like that.

mustang
01-20-2004, 09:41 AM
you have his address ?

ghak99
01-20-2004, 11:57 AM
I should have some where in my saved pm's why?

Quadfather
01-20-2004, 01:04 PM
Because you can file a mail fraud complaint with his local authorities. It will be a major pain in the ***** for him, and you can sleep a little better knowing that.

BigDave
01-21-2004, 08:24 PM
Well guys. Thanks for all the bad responses. I sent NUMEROUS PMS with no response to the trader. I JUST got my bike back with major problems. If somone doesnt respond on pms, why not email them or CALL them with the given phone number. I do not have your address anymore. EMAIL me at Davidszx3@aol.com and I will get this sent out. As I stated before, I did NOT have my bike until recently. Lack of comunication here on my part, but everyone needs to lighten up, ive done numerous trades with good responses, somtimes you get busy.

Email me

Davidszx3@aol.com

ghak99
01-21-2004, 08:27 PM
Gary Albertson
11675 Liv 269
Wheeling, Missouri 64688

ghak99
02-03-2004, 02:22 PM
Re: Exhaust
its boxed up, ready to go. Im sorry about the delay, my work schedual has been messed up bad. Whats your addy. Ill email a tracking num monday when I ship out.

quote:

ghak99 wrote on 01-06-2004 10:10 PM:
Hello, I never recieved your PM from the other day. Have you shipped out the pipe yet? If so do you have a tracking number to locate it? Let me know something!

Thanks
Gary Albertson

ghak99
02-17-2004, 06:49 PM
This is a joke, for the third time the pipe was boxed up and ready to be shipped......"But still I have no pipe"! :mad: