PDA

View Full Version : Sacramento Riders Meet & Greet BBQ 1/24/04

Dog
01-19-2004, 12:35 PM
I am putting together a BBQ & ride at Prairie City on Saturday so people can come out and meet the riders in the area. I will bring the BBQ, Hamburgers, Buns, Chips, & Ice for drinks. If you bring you drinks & anything else you might like. I wll be getting there at 9:00 am to set up to the right side of the bathrooms. Big white truck with 26' toy hailer. Team Wire Dog on the back of the trailer.
I figured we could ride alittle, then eat at 12:30, meet other people, talk about the club, just have some fun with new people. I will be posting this on other sites to see what kind of turn out we get. Thanks

JD400exrider
01-19-2004, 10:22 PM
WIRE DOG.

Is this the same wire dog I rode with up at stoneyford a couple weeks ago. There were about eight of us. You did not have a trailer with ya. You and your son ?

Same wire dog that bent a rim?

HMM the 24th I think we are going to the hills to ride if it pans out. To many miles to ride in the trees. If not I will see ya out at prarie City. Sorry but I cannot turn down the mountains over Prarie chity. That is cool putting on a barbeque.

Rescueme
01-19-2004, 11:14 PM
JD,
This is one of the Jim's that rode with you guys a couple of weeks ago @ Stoneyford. Are you heading up the hill with Dave? I think he mentioned that to me last week. As a matter of fact he called me this morning to go to Mammoth Bar. Unfortunately I was at work. Let me know whats going on. PM me

Dog
01-20-2004, 06:46 AM
Yes this is the same Dog that fell down the hill, Bent the rim, & felt really stupid. Bikes ok, I'm Ok Now it is time to get muddy. Some of the people form the club I was talking about with Dave should be there if not we will meet new people to ride with. So see you there if you get a chance.

Dog
01-21-2004, 06:51 AM
:D Punp Up

thejeepdude
04-09-2004, 11:07 AM
Hey guys sorry I missed this when the thread was new... haven't been on EXR much lately. Anyways, now that it's getting nice I'll probably be at Mammoth Bar almost every Monday and Thursday afternoon/evening. There's never any quads there to ride with, certainly non that like to hang on the MX track... any of you guys challenge the bikes on there? I did a pretty ugly endo yesterday tryin to keep up with a CR450F... anyways, just throwing that out there in case any of you NorCal riders want to hook up sometime.

Cal440exRider
04-09-2004, 11:35 AM
hey jeepdude,
I have yet to go to Mammoth Bar but my friend always goes there. He rides a YZ250F and he says the track is great. I myself have never been on a track where quads and dirtbikes can both ride. I have only been to the track at Prairie City and its not all that great because no quads are aloud on the pro track "Hangtown" Ihave tried to keep up with my friend on his YZ but found out that motorcycles can go though a lot different things than a quad. I would love to go to Mammoth and probably will once my dad "rescueme" finishes rebuilding his quad.