PDA

View Full Version : get reply from KMS TURBO owner

cannibalq8
01-18-2004, 10:48 PM
hey honda boys watch out it seems that kms turbo very impressive.. read his e-mail and his reply

my e-mail

"hi AZBIGDADDY

i spoke to stephani from KMS. but im really think do u really beat those yfz's ? ( do u beat stock ,piped and cam yfz.. do u think its really worth it ??

u tell us befor that this turbo gain 65 H.O and as i see its 41 H.p .. can u explain it for me plz ?"

thanx

his reply

"Those 42hp was from the turbo by itself, not with the fuel injection and intercooler. KMS bought a low end dyno and the bike will go on it next week.

IMO:KMS turbo system is worth every penny. I have been running mine with the turbo for some time, but when i added the fuel injection and intercooler, it's a different bike now. There isnt anything that can touch within reason, except for super fast banchees.

My neighbor has the new yamaha 450, with pipes. He couldnt touch me, it wasnt even a challenge. He has a 400 ex too and is getting the turbo for that for Christmas.

KMS will let you return the system within 30 days if you dont like it, no strings attached. Give it a try, if you dont like it, return it.

Thanks,

AZBIGDADDY
Bray Pike

ready to kill yamaha dogs!!!!!

Martin Blair
01-18-2004, 10:52 PM
so hiow much?

cannibalq8
01-18-2004, 10:59 PM
i think turbo with intercooler and everything 4000$

check official web www.kmsperformance.com
dealer web www.kmsturbo.com

thanx

shaneb
01-21-2004, 09:49 PM
I saw one at FSW it was not competitive

AndrewRRR
01-22-2004, 09:30 AM
Sounds interesting for a head turner, but if you want to have a drag bike why not take that $4000 and put it into a banshee (or buy one)? I own a turbo charged car and they can be tuning nightmares and very temperamental.
The money back guarentee is nice though, might be worth a shot just to see what it's like.