PDA

View Full Version : Race report!!!

Colby@C&DRacing
01-18-2004, 02:30 PM
As many of you noticed Dusty and I have been gone for a few days. We traveled to an indoor race about 90 miles from here to race Friday night and Saturday. The weather was cold in the 30's but much warmer than last year. We took along 10 other racers with us including Dustys little brother. here are some of the race results. The racers were split up into two class's PRO and Amatuer

Friday
Dusty raced the amatuer class which was about 30 quads. She got 1st in here heat and qualified for the main event were she took 4th.
Saturday
Dusty again raced the amatuer class. She took first in her heat and also took 1st in the main.:D

Dusty was the only girl to enter the races

The only bike to pull her 416 off the line into the first corner was an LTZ that had an LRD 440 kit, intake and exhaust hot cams, 40mm fcr carb, yoshi full system. the guy is a friend of ours he has $2600 just in the motor. Not bad for a little 416

Dusty's little brother started out well winning his pro heat on his moto440 but as the temp's dropped before the main his cannondale started to lean out and died on the line ending his chances for the first night

Saturday was no better for Chancy his cannondale acted up all day forcing him to race Dusty's bike in the LCQ in the pro class he came from dead last to finish 4th in the LCQ but they only took the #1 guy out of that race to the main.

I will try to get some pics up in a day or so.

OH ya I did not race( my cannondale is in the shop completely torn done for a rebuild) :(

AlaskaSpeed
01-18-2004, 02:40 PM
cool report

dirtmomma
01-18-2004, 04:06 PM
WHOO HOO CONGRATS TO DUSTY!! GIRLZ RULE ;) sounds like she did really well, where was the race @??

Bart
01-19-2004, 10:37 AM
Sounds like Dusty is more than ready for the GNCC in Texas.

Colby@C&DRacing
01-19-2004, 10:50 AM
Here is a picture of her plaques :D

Pappy
01-19-2004, 10:52 AM
good job dusty!!!!

cdalejef
01-19-2004, 11:17 AM
Great job Dusty! Are you coming to TX to mix it up with Traci, Stephanie, Rico and the rest of the women?

01-19-2004, 11:19 AM
You go girl..

See ya in TX:D

XANDADA
01-19-2004, 11:25 AM
:eek2: Right on Dusty!

Silverfox@C&DRacing
01-19-2004, 11:47 AM
The race was in Kearney Nebraska, The track wasn't very wide, we lined up 3 wide and 3 or so lines deep. I got the holeshot 3 out of 4 times not bad for an old 400ex :D I had a blast racing I just wish there were girls that raced around here :o

I have to thank Colby he did a good job in the pits.;)

We are planning to make it to Texas. Colby keeps harrassing me about racing so I guess I will give it a try. Hopefully I can stay out of the way of you fast people. :(

EASTHILL
01-19-2004, 11:49 AM
CONGRADULATIONS DUSTY-
YOU DID VERY WELL!!!!:cool:

Derno24
01-19-2004, 07:46 PM
Dusty great job out there. I have no doubts you won't need to get out of anyone's way. They will be getting out of your way.

QuadRacer041
01-20-2004, 04:53 AM
Originally posted by Jeff@QuadShop
Great job Dusty! Are you coming to TX to mix it up with Traci, Stephanie, Rico and the rest of the women?

ROFLMGDAO
good one jeff

QuadRacer041
01-20-2004, 04:55 AM
o yea, congrats dusty!:D

QuadJunkies
01-21-2004, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by Colby@C&DRacing
As many of you noticed Dusty and I have been gone for a few days. We traveled to an indoor race about 90 miles from here to race Friday night and Saturday. The weather was cold in the 30's but much warmer than last year. We took along 10 other racers with us including Dustys little brother. here are some of the race results. The racers were split up into two class's PRO and Amatuer

Friday
Dusty raced the amatuer class which was about 30 quads. She got 1st in here heat and qualified for the main event were she took 4th.
Saturday
Dusty again raced the amatuer class. She took first in her heat and also took 1st in the main.:D

Dusty was the only girl to enter the races

The only bike to pull her 416 off the line into the first corner was an LTZ that had an LRD 440 kit, intake and exhaust hot cams, 40mm fcr carb, yoshi full system. the guy is a friend of ours he has $2600 just in the motor. Not bad for a little 416

Dusty's little brother started out well winning his pro heat on his moto440 but as the temp's dropped before the main his cannondale started to lean out and died on the line ending his chances for the first night

Saturday was no better for Chancy his cannondale acted up all day forcing him to race Dusty's bike in the LCQ in the pro class he came from dead last to finish 4th in the LCQ but they only took the #1 guy out of that race to the main.

I will try to get some pics up in a day or so.

OH ya I did not race( my cannondale is in the shop completely torn done for a rebuild) :( WAY TO GO GIRL!!!!! Way to see a female kickin some Butt!!!:blah: ;)