PDA

View Full Version : 87 honda trx250R race quad!!!!!

Gix6
01-17-2004, 06:44 PM
i have a 87 trx250r fully race ready quad for sale this bike needs absolutely nothing has the best of everything, i think about the only major thing that is stock on the bike is the frame and it already has the gussets welded on the frame, this is my race bike starts on first or second kick very very fast has everything u want in a race bike, if any one is serious about wanted the bike ill post pics when i get off of work, i have put well over 6grand into the bike not counting what i paid for the bike, im looking for $6000 or possible trades, if u think the price seems high just take into consideration how much u will actually spend on a full race ready 250r.

bike has new lonestar swingarm, lonestar dbl.row bearing carrier, lonestar chrome anti vibe steering stem, lonestar parking brake block off, FMF 909 bars grips perch and lever, black meier race cut plastic with red klotz flame kit and gripper klotz seat cover, new seat foam, FMF fatty pipe with fmf power core 2 silencer made into a shorty for quicker throttle response, brand new VForce carbon fiber reeds, EHS racing airbox kit, Nacs snorkel plug for airbox,+2+1 fully adjustable a-arms,+2+4 durablue axle, bike has all new bushings and bearings from pivot works, K&N filter with prefilter plus a extra uni filter, motor bored out by Baldwins 40 over and has fresh top end, also has PEP fron shocks that were recently serviced by Baldwins, has hinson clutch basket, new clutch cable, steel braided brake lines front and back, new rotors all the way around, new brakes also, and i also have the new axle locknut that doesnt come loose that i havent even put on yet,ITP .190 rims front and back with ITP holeshot tires the rears are the newest out and like brand new,ac propegs,ac front bumper,ac rear baja grab bar, i polished the left engine case and red anadized the right engine case, has a 38mm. klein air stryker carb. 2 inline super coolers, OMF racing seat latch, O-ring chain and newer sprockets, the shocks are PEP with remote rezzies, and all shocks have denton zipper covers, also have full skid plates that are not one the bike. i think i listed everything i could possible think of but im sure i left something out lol.........

ok im asking 6,000 or possible trades for crotch rockets xr50's posketbikes and some cash if needed let me no. i work in indiana and the bike is in ohio. if someone is serious im willing to travel 8hrs back to ohio to sell the bike.

Gix6
01-17-2004, 06:47 PM
ok until i figure out how to post pic on this board u will have to go to this link http://www.starboyz.com/vboard/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4193 be sure and go to the second page also to see another pic, i have good pics i can post up on hear if someone can tell me how, thanks alot

Gix6
01-17-2004, 06:49 PM
email is joshhanlin@yahoo.com

aol messanger is gixxerseven50

yahoo messanger is joshhanlin

will give u my cell number if ur interested and need to talk to me:D :devil:

Gix6
01-19-2004, 08:35 AM
ok i have reduced price to $5k and hear is a link to view all the pics i currently have of this bike. http://www.starboyz.com/vboard/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5668

shellbyzfan33
01-19-2004, 08:51 AM
ALL I GOT TO OFFER TRADE??? I have a 2001 yz 125??... Excellent Shape. Plastic looks like new. Super Strong Motor. Verner cylinder and head porting. V-Force Cage with carbon reeds. Black EXCELL rims. 21" F / 19" R. Killer tires. Works frame guards. Renthal Fat Bars. Applied Racing triple tree.(anodized blue). EBC clutch kit. SBG full seat. Moose clutch lever. O-Ring Chain. After market sprockets, ( geared down). Bike is super fast and lighter than a new honda. plus like $500 cash.......http://www.bikepics.com/members/shellbyzfan33/01yz125/ ...... looking for a 400ex, or 250r
e-mail me back at wcrabster@aol.com. thanks jim

redoy
01-19-2004, 11:11 AM
i have an 01 400ex race ready I might be interested in trading. Let me know if interested and I can e-mail pix.

Gix6
01-19-2004, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by shellbyzfan33
ALL I GOT TO OFFER TRADE??? I have a 2001 yz 125??... Excellent Shape. Plastic looks like new. Super Strong Motor. Verner cylinder and head porting. V-Force Cage with carbon reeds. Black EXCELL rims. 21" F / 19" R. Killer tires. Works frame guards. Renthal Fat Bars. Applied Racing triple tree.(anodized blue). EBC clutch kit. SBG full seat. Moose clutch lever. O-Ring Chain. After market sprockets, ( geared down). Bike is super fast and lighter than a new honda. plus like $500 cash.......http://www.bikepics.com/members/shellbyzfan33/01yz125/ ...... looking for a 400ex, or 250r
e-mail me back at wcrabster@aol.com. thanks jim

sorry i cant use a dirtbike, plus im too big for a 125.

Gix6
01-19-2004, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by redoy
i have an 01 400ex race ready I might be interested in trading. Let me know if interested and I can e-mail pix.

sorry bud im gettin out of racing, i work 8 hrs from home and have no time to ride anymore, im sticking strictly to street now with my crotch rocket, im looking to trade for a streetbike or pocketbikes xr fiddys and maybe a vehicle, depending on what it is. do u have anything else u would be interested in trading??? let me no

Gix6
01-22-2004, 08:21 AM
still for sale!!:eek2:

Knight2040
01-22-2004, 08:41 AM
Would you happen to have the stock rear shock you could part out?:D

Gix6
01-22-2004, 12:12 PM
sorry bro i have the stock rear shock on the bike....:( id give u the stock one if i had a aftermarket one on it, i have pep on the front with rebuilt stock rear.

C-LEIGH RACING
01-22-2004, 08:29 PM
How about the old 87 swingarm, still got that.

A guy that lives across the road from me has a GSXR 600, polished out, & I think a big bore kit installed, polished extended swingarm. He would like to trade for a 250R, I will let him know about yours. Neil

Gix6
01-22-2004, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by C-LEIGH RACING
How about the old 87 swingarm, still got that.

A guy that lives across the road from me has a GSXR 600, polished out, & I think a big bore kit installed, polished extended swingarm. He would like to trade for a 250R, I will let him know about yours. Neil

Neil find out what yr that GSXR is and see if he has a pic he can send me thanks.

and on the swingarm no i gave it to a buddy, Daren Ogden he races TT with Tim Farr and those guys. he broke his swingarm on his built crf450 so i hooked him up with the old one sorry.

C-LEIGH RACING
01-23-2004, 02:22 AM
Ok, I will check with him on the pics, I think he is a member on EX.

If you see Daren, tell him that the guy that him & his dad ate BBQ chicken with down at Elizabeth City NC, thats got the girl that races, needs a 86 swingarm. Stock would be ok but a - 1 or 2 for TT would be nice, he ought to get a kick out of that. Neil

Gix6
01-23-2004, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by C-LEIGH RACING
Ok, I will check with him on the pics, I think he is a member on EX.

If you see Daren, tell him that the guy that him & his dad ate BBQ chicken with down at Elizabeth City NC, thats got the girl that races, needs a 86 swingarm. Stock would be ok but a - 1 or 2 for TT would be nice, he ought to get a kick out of that. Neil

LOL i doubt ill see Daren anytime soon i work 8 hrs from where i live in ohio and the only reason i used to go back was too race, but if i see him by chance ill tell him, and i gave him that swingarm for his mx crf450 that was on the 250 lonestar frame:devil: but i think they ended up making that his new TT bike. Daren and his dad are definatly 2 great guys i always enjoyed bs'n with them at the track. the last mx race i did noone else showed up to run 2 stroke so he ran his damn TT 250r against me lol. i was givin him a run for his money in the second race until my swingarm bolt came loose:eek: