PDA

View Full Version : my first Taco.......

QuadJunkies
01-16-2004, 08:31 PM
And dont want another one!:grr: (not to be taken literally Taco:p ;) ) I done a little bumpin with a Vforce last race and taco my front rim, what would you all recomend for another rim? I didnt get rings simply cuae I didnt think I would need them so what I have is a Douglas.... Suggestions??? :)

JOEX
01-16-2004, 08:40 PM
Bummer:( Breakin' chit just sucks....

How much do you want to spend? That's the main factor in deciding, for me at least:p

I picked up a pair of Hipers (used) because i've bent too many aluminum ones. Well only two but I had seen more on the way:o

Joe

QuadJunkies
01-16-2004, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by JOEX
Bummer:( Breakin' chit just sucks....

How much do you want to spend? That's the main factor in deciding, for me at least:p

I picked up a pair of Hipers (used) because i've bent too many aluminum ones. Well only two but I had seen more on the way:o

Joe Im really clueless on some of the prices:confused: All I have ever bought was aluminum..........

bradley300
01-16-2004, 08:54 PM
front hiper are about 170 a wheel
rears are about 190

they are well woth it tho, if you want your next set of wheels to be your last, go with hiper!

QuadJunkies
01-16-2004, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by bradley300
front hiper are about 170 a wheel
rears are about 190

they are well woth it tho, if you want your next set of wheels to be your last, go with hiper! :eek2: I cant affrod that right now for sure..........:( I sure wish I could.......:confused:

shamisc
01-16-2004, 09:50 PM
There's a guy on ebay that has beadlocks w/ reinforcment inner rings starting at $100 for 8x8. Check 'em out. I jus odud me sum 'cause dey wuz so cheep!:D Type in 400ex beadlock under search. He only charges $5 shipping per wheel!

Pappy
01-16-2004, 10:05 PM
first there was "munsoned" now we have "taco'd" rotflmgdao:eek: :D

Taco
01-16-2004, 10:10 PM
That's just wrong man:D

Juggalo
01-16-2004, 11:35 PM
can't go wrong with stock. you can get em ultra cheap, they have a rolled edge (almost as good as a beadlock) and their strong as a mofo. stronger than your douglases even. i'll never get anything besides stock unless i want beadlocks. that of course is assuming you want a 9 inch rim in back and whatever hell the size is in front (10?)

--edit-- sorry i guess you have a pred. i assumed you had a 400. sorry i'm an idiot lol

QuadJunkies
01-16-2004, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by Juggalo
can't go wrong with stock. you can get em ultra cheap, they have a rolled edge (almost as good as a beadlock) and their strong as a mofo. stronger than your douglases even. i'll never get anything besides stock unless i want beadlocks. that of course is assuming you want a 9 inch rim in back and whatever hell the size is in front (10?)

--edit-- sorry i guess you have a pred. i assumed you had a 400. sorry i'm an idiot lol No, your not an idiot!! I was talking about for the 400ex;).....

AtvMxRider
01-17-2004, 05:59 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
first there was "munsoned" now we have "taco'd" rotflmgdao:eek: :D

Well what ever neither one of them will work..............:eek2:

Taco
01-17-2004, 06:26 AM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
Well what ever neither one of them will work..............:eek2: Jerry you should know what its like to be opressed by "THE MAN";) :devil:

QuadJunkies
01-17-2004, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by Taco
Jerry you should know what its like to be opressed by "THE MAN";) :devil: LOL!!!!!!!!:p

AtvMxRider
01-17-2004, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by Taco
Jerry you should know what its like to be opressed by "THE MAN";) :devil:

:cuss:

AtvMxRider
01-17-2004, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
LOL!!!!!!!!:p

What are you laughing at lady:grr: ?

QuadJunkies
01-17-2004, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
What are you laughing at lady:grr: ? :eek: :o http://www.ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/nanny_nanny.gif