PDA

View Full Version : Who Thinks There Should Be A Canadian Fourm?

Fibe Industries
01-15-2004, 11:24 PM
Plese post here and lets get somthing rolling for the canadians on this site.
Thanks
Adam Parks

Michael18
01-16-2004, 12:28 AM
How do i go about getting a hood from you guys? I was wanting to see what exactly you have. I am wanting a scoop like the one on Johnny's quad. any info?

JTRtrx250r
01-16-2004, 04:10 AM
I can see it now .."Team Hoser":D ;)j/p

86350x
01-16-2004, 04:46 AM
Start your own seperate sight. Most of us michigan guys hang out on a smaller sight now................

After-all,not everyone is worthy of greatness:rolleyes: :confused:

I think most of us do still come on here every once in a while though.

Riding and speaking to people from your local area is great, no b.s story telling or crap talk. Everyone can be held accountable for what they say.

Your best bet is to start your own seperate sight.

DEAL
01-16-2004, 06:09 AM
Sounds like a good idea to me.

xr50layke
01-16-2004, 06:16 AM
it seems like if you have a canadian one, people might want an american one? or...maybe the open forum is the american one because theres less canadians.

good idea.

maybe if you just posted a "canadian" sticky thread in the ot forum.

Glow Plug
01-16-2004, 07:02 AM
YEah I sujjested one a few months ago, It would be a good Idea if canadians were trying to sell something becuase then we don't have to f*** around with the excahnge rate to figure out what it costs. I guess it all depeneds on what harlen thinks of it

Omega Blue
01-16-2004, 07:21 AM
whats so hard about stating your from canada when you post something for-sale. im gonna say just what i say to everyone else who complains about some type of place,

"If You Dont Like It Here Leave"

this forum is free to be jioned by anyone, that means you can post in the same places as them as well.

lol i heard a funny Canadian Joke on Tough Crowd On Comedy Central

"Canadians talking about new technology that they invented that we had back in the 70's" LMAO i laughed so hard when i heard that, thats not the exact way he said it but i was funny.

Blysster
01-16-2004, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by Glow Plug
YEah I sujjested one a few months ago, It would be a good Idea if canadians were trying to sell something becuase then we don't have to f*** around with the excahnge rate to figure out what it costs. I guess it all depeneds on what harlen thinks of it

I think it was mentionned before but unless there is enough support for it, it's probably not worth it.

I think it would be a good idea.

Ordering parts from the states can be a bit of a pain for us because of exchange rates, delays at the customs, and duty fees.

nipps85
01-16-2004, 07:38 AM
it would help get rid of some of the morons... go for it.

Omega Blue
01-16-2004, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by nipps85
it would help get rid of some of the morons... go for it.

Morons (like me but hey at least i got balls enough to admit it when i am) only piont and laugh when stupid stuff like this is discussed? what are you so stuck up that you cant even stand to post in the same place as us rugged Americans or something?

Blysster
01-16-2004, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by Omega Blue
"Canadians talking about new technology that they invented that we had back in the 70's" LMAO i laughed so hard when i heard that, thats not the exact way he said it but i was funny.

Yeah, we legalized staples on Monday.

And I now have electricity in my igloo.

Quad18star
01-16-2004, 09:03 AM
I'd support it ... And to those that have nothing but negative comments to say ... how about you STFU . If this post doesn't pertain to you ( ie if you're not Canadian or have negative comments) just stay the f**k out . I'm tired of having to read comments from people that have nothing better to do that try and piss people off and try to put down someone elses suggestions. Tell me why there shouldn't be a Canadian section on this forum?? We support this site just as much as anyone else does. Some of us attend the rides that are put on , buy the t-shirts that help pay for the site , etc. DanaCreechRacing.com had a Canadian section a few years back which I had helped Theresa Creech setup and she was more than pleased with it . I had to let it go though because I didn't have the time to update it because of a busy college schedule . I think there should be a Canadian Section on here . Just my 2cents .... and if you don't like it Too F*****g Bad .

Pappy
01-16-2004, 09:06 AM
lighten up there turbo:p

i can tell you all there will be no special section for canadians or any other group.

nipps85
01-16-2004, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by Omega Blue
Morons (like me but hey at least i got balls enough to admit it when i am) only piont and laugh when stupid stuff like this is discussed? what are you so stuck up that you cant even stand to post in the same place as us rugged Americans or something?
What are you talking about? I'm from Chicago.

post in the same place as us rugged Americans????

nice try dude, but I don't have any idea what the hell you are talking about.

Max400
01-16-2004, 10:09 AM
i can tell you all there will be no special section for canadians or any other group.

Come on Pappy, when need a section for people with red 400's and one for people with Yellow 400's and so on:D :D

redrunner
01-16-2004, 10:09 AM
Isn't there enough seperation in the world already? You guys are not any different than anyone else other than a mark on the map. Maybe on the for sale thing that kinda stinks but put those guys that are in Canada on your buddy list that are selling stuff. If someone has got something you want it is not that big of a deal to work it out. We ship every day overseas and such. So if you want your on site start one, no big thing and have fun with it. If you post something here we are all invited to comment, free speech, The Constitution.

44oEX
01-16-2004, 10:13 AM
it`s not that we need a section for canada so we don`t have to deal with americans. we like you guys. it`s just that a section for the 4 sale stuff in canada would be nice so we don`t have to pay the toll fees from geting stuff from the states.

Max400
01-16-2004, 10:14 AM
Isn't there enough seperation in the world already?

This really is the problem, everyone wants their own little group instead of uniting! and seperate rights, could you Imagine if you had 4 kids and they each had their own different set of rules!!! That would be Hell.........

(United we stand, Divided we fall):D

In the words of an American Icon,"Can't we all get along":D

Pappy
01-16-2004, 10:33 AM
i can fully understand the whole usa/canada exchange BS in the for sale forum. id say if you are in canada put what your willing to ship to the usa or say only in canada. its all aboot communication:devil:

Taco
01-16-2004, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
i can fully understand the whole usa/canada exchange BS in the for sale forum. id say if you are in canada put what your willing to ship to the usa or say only in canada. its all aboot communication:devil: EH????

exatak199
01-16-2004, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by Taco
EH????

well said Taco!

xr50layke
01-16-2004, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by Blysster
Yeah, we legalized staples on Monday.

And I now have electricity in my igloo.

dude thats funny eh...i was just outside in the -50 degree blizzard eh an for sum reason my snow blower wont start eh. I just found out today that we had toilet paper!

i too share your non tolerance for STEREOTYPICAL americans.

Atreyu
01-16-2004, 02:50 PM
I'm gonna call my good freind Johnny Cochran...this is racial...

nacs400ex
01-16-2004, 02:53 PM
I think a Canadian "Racing " forum should be made. We can talk about our up coming races, who's selling what, race results, whos building what for next season, scheduling rides/practice tracks. I find it a pain to always have to search for our little threads we make that get over-powered by "lets see your girlfriends". But I guess you Americans are just too cool for us. :confused: Watch out, we will give you mad cow :blah:

Ride400
01-16-2004, 03:19 PM
canada ehhhhhhhhhhhh idiots

Glow Plug
01-16-2004, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by Ride400
canada ehhhhhhhhhhhh idiots

Have any of the canadians ever seen the special with rick mercer about talking to americans? That is pretty damn funny to see some of the responces :blah:

Max400
01-16-2004, 04:29 PM
I think a Canadian "Racing " forum should be made. We can talk about our up coming races, who's selling what, race results, whos building what for next season, scheduling rides/practice tracks. I find it a pain to always have to search for our little threads we make that get over-powered by "lets see your girlfriends".

I have a good Idea,eeeeeeeeeeeeehhh!!!!

Why don't you put all stupid Americans on Ignore:blah:

Just like I'm going to do to Stupid Canadians:macho

UglyMotha™
01-16-2004, 04:40 PM
can we start a forum for all the homosexuals on the site, i'm starting to feel akward talking in the open forum and think we could use our own space also :o

batgeek
01-16-2004, 04:46 PM
Canadian beer > American beer. period.

Ryan
01-16-2004, 04:48 PM
Since we get a Candian fourm, I want a "People who get snow on the ground" Fourm!

:huh :huh :huh

Got nads?
01-16-2004, 05:14 PM
No offence, but is there no one on here over 14 years old. A simple question was asked, nothing to do with Canadians versus Americans. I for one think there should be a Canadian section, or else someone else should should start a Canadian version of Exriders. By the way when push comes to shove, we all know that the Canadian army can kick the americans azzes with our slingshots, potatoe canons, and water pistols.:D

UglyMotha™
01-16-2004, 05:28 PM
and maybe we should go ahead and build a canadian mc donalds in kentucky

seriously this whole topic is pretty lame i figure you would pick up by all the stupid comments but i guess it just didn't sink in, this is a quad site, we all ride quads and we all talk about quad how stupid would that be to go and divide us all up in different countries :huh

remlapr
01-16-2004, 05:35 PM
One of you Canadian guys needs to take the initiative and start a new forum site for Canadian quad riders. "CanadianQuads.com" or whatever. It does seem there are a lot of you out there so it would probably do well, then you could sell shirts and stickers and crap and make yourself some $$ to pay for the site.

So which one of you is going to step up and do it, ehh?

UglyMotha™
01-16-2004, 05:37 PM
^^^^^ he said eh............. LMAO :p

AlaskaSpeed
01-16-2004, 05:44 PM
I demand an Alaska resident forum!

exatak199
01-16-2004, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by Got nads?
No offence, but is there no one on here over 14 years old. A simple question was asked, nothing to do with Canadians versus Americans. I for one think there should be a Canadian section, or else someone else should should start a Canadian version of Exriders. By the way when push comes to shove, we all know that the Canadian army can kick the americans azzes with our slingshots, potatoe canons, and water pistols.:D

Amen brother!

AtvMxRider
01-16-2004, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by AlaskaSpeed
I demand an Alaska resident forum!

Or maybe a moose forum...........:eek2:

wilkin250r

exatak199
Originally posted by nacs400ex
Watch out, we will give you mad cow :blah:

ya give it to em!! they're allready dumber than a pile of $h!t:eek:

IN-BREEDS!! :eek2:

wilkin250r
01-16-2004, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
Or maybe a moose forum...........:eek2:

How about an Alaskan Firefighting forum?

AtvMxRider
01-16-2004, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by exatak199
ya give it to em!! they're allready dumber that a pile of $h!t:eek:

IN-BREEDS!! :eek2:

That would be dumber "than".... You need to learn to spell before you start calling somebody Dumb:rolleyes:

exatak199
01-16-2004, 06:22 PM
wow you know how to read! you must be a overachiever!!:eek: :eek: