PDA

View Full Version : NEED: 250R cases or Bottom end

bansheebc
01-15-2004, 09:30 PM
Looking for 250R cases, 88-89 looking for some in good shape need to have chain guard screw holes still in perfect shape and no cracks or anything like that, let me know what you have or if you have a bottom end or something that will work too,

thanks

smooth
01-16-2004, 04:18 AM
i have a complete bottom end with new tranny bearings seals and crank all replace in march and ran 12 races on also has hinson basket and polished clutch cover 650

bansheebc
01-16-2004, 07:23 AM
well, thats more than what i need really, my motor has a hinson quick change cover, lectron carb i just took it about last night to look check it out, since i got it at a SWEET deal, saw that the chain has been thrown and it messed up the part of the case that has the shift shaft coming out of it, they tried to weld it but it looks tacky, so thats why i wanted new cases, i see whole motors on ebay but dont need that either, if you want to take some of that stuff off and use it or sell it i would be interested in the cases, and the crank just to have one i know that is good, althoug this one has proper clearnace and no up and down slack but still if not thanks for the reply though

bob

smooth
01-16-2004, 04:14 PM
the crank i need 150 for and the cases i need 300 for both