PDA

View Full Version : got my parts

JDiablo
01-15-2004, 04:15 PM
well i got my parts today from rocky moutain...they came in two very well package boxes.Then i took them out admired them a lil bit adn then went to wrk on the quad,omg first i put the MSR raptor shorty on,i broke the perch dat pist me off to no end,and to make it worse i hooked up my kill switch then i put it on teh handlebars and i snapped a piece of plastic off,then i go to put on my sprockets and chain,i put them all on,and of course something has to go wrong here which it did,my chain doesnt fit,i need another master link,and omg i had that white stuff they always put on the chain,but otherwise the products were fine,i just have to go pick up a master link basically,i used my old perch from my clutch to fix the MSR one.O ya i got a fox chest protector and some oneil boots.lol it was a good day today,no skewl and i got my parts:devil:

Berry
01-15-2004, 05:42 PM
you got some parts thats all i know. couldnt read anything you said:huh

muff
01-15-2004, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by Berry
you got some parts thats all i know. couldnt read anything you said:huh

lol no kiddin

maybe you need to 1. take a breath, and 2. take it easy when wrenching on the quad :(

JDiablo
01-15-2004, 06:42 PM
i no i was going slowly so i didnt do wat i did,then just as i was doing it slowly and then snap,so some cusses started flyin,i mean i broke two things in a row here ,lol well a lesson learned i guess.Now lets see how long it takes for my MSR shorty to snap my cable,lol

muff
01-15-2004, 09:48 PM
try zip tieing the cable to the handlebar, this will make the cable want to pull straighter out of the perch, there will be less resistance on the cable this way

it sucks snapping a cable
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid79/p939b24c93f31d473c50011add1f25aac/fb13638b.jpg

JDiablo
01-16-2004, 01:17 PM
sounds liek i good idea,tahnkz