PDA

View Full Version : Bad Day

ScrnNmsSUCK
01-15-2004, 03:26 PM
today i went out wit my friend on his 400...big mistake. on the way home both tires went flat cause it was so cold out. To make matter even worst, we went down this steep hill and didnt realize that was a frozen stream halfway down it so we had to look for another way up and I ran out of gas. Luckly we werent to far from a road and his gf was home so she brought us gas and we rode the roads home.

01-15-2004, 05:21 PM
i woulda stayed at his g/f's like the good guy I am and comfort her in the cold weather

flyin#5
01-15-2004, 05:26 PM
hmmm..... i finally got my quad back together (it was falling apart and needed to be faster) after like a month or so. i got it together yesterday... right after i got the frame welded, go riding, and on my second ride the thing sticks in 3rd... and trying to get that out (shifting up then back down) it gets stuck in 6th... most likely the shift forks, so now i have to tear it down AGAIN. :grr: if i didnt just take the thing apard id be happy to go tear that thing down... but man:mad:

bad day here too i guess.... that sucks though

BKex
01-15-2004, 05:50 PM
I had a bad day yesterday. I think the crank ceased in my R:(

kicken250x
01-15-2004, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by flyin#5
hmmm..... i finally got my quad back together (it was falling apart and needed to be faster) after like a month or so. i got it together yesterday... right after i got the frame welded, go riding, and on my second ride the thing sticks in 3rd... and trying to get that out (shifting up then back down) it gets stuck in 6th... most likely the shift forks, so now i have to tear it down AGAIN. :grr: if i didnt just take the thing apard id be happy to go tear that thing down... but man:mad:

bad day here too i guess.... that sucks though

it sounds like you didnt get the shift forks back in the drum right. thats what happened to one of my buddies. when the thing got warm it wouldnt let the fork slide back away down the drum so we riped it appart and put them in right. it wasnt to big of a deal