Originally posted by Bill Fuller
Hey now:blah: Even a battleship looks small in the ocean.:devil:

Good point Bill :D

Cody_300ex
01-15-2004, 07:07 PM
Thats pretty good!

03400EX_Nacs
01-15-2004, 07:51 PM
its not the size of the boat its the motion in the ocean ;)

Out_Sider
01-15-2004, 07:54 PM
that was gay..... :p

Samson
01-15-2004, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
> > Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage. Why
> >
> > Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, ;)

So the other 20% marry policemen? :devil:

Punk'd
01-15-2004, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
Good point Bill :D

LMAO agreed

Baley69
01-15-2004, 11:43 PM
Whatcha talkin about small:eek:

QuadJunkies
01-16-2004, 12:00 AM
HAHAHA I got a kick outta this one:devil:

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the
>milk
> > for free?".
> >
> > Here's an update for you.
> >
> > Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage. Why
> >
> > Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just
>to get a
> > little sausage.

;)

LMAO! Girl. you crack me up.....:p

JTRtrx250r
01-16-2004, 04:03 AM
LMFAO:D :devil:

xr50layke
01-16-2004, 06:24 AM
wow.

QuadJunkies
01-16-2004, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by xr50layke
wow. Lighten up for Gods sake.. It was a joke:rolleyes: , how many times do we hear about "Us women" and keep a good humor about it ;)

dirtmomma
01-16-2004, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
Lighten up for Gods sake.. It was a joke:rolleyes: , how many times do we hear about "Us women" and keep a good humor about it ;)
LMFAO Thanks Girl hahaha, & YEP she's right, we all take it pretty well so "buck up campers":D :D :D

LTandRaptorider
01-16-2004, 10:11 AM
Lighten up for Gods sake.. It was a joke:rolleyes: , how many times do we hear about "Us women" and keep a good humor about it ;)

I have nothing but good things to say about the women!! ;)

Now... about those pics for the bikini class racing... :devil:

QuadJunkies
01-16-2004, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
I have nothing but good things to say about the women!! ;)

Now... about those pics for the bikini class racing... :devil: LOl!! No it was topless racing get it right!!!!!!!!!!!!:p How do you think I always get the holeshot??!!:eek2: :o :devil:

wilkin250r
01-16-2004, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by 03400EX_Nacs

Only little men use this line.

Or wives defending their little husbands.

LTandRaptorider
01-16-2004, 10:22 AM
LOl!! No it was topless racing get it right!!!!!!!!!!!!:p How do you think I always get the holeshot??!!:eek2: :o :devil:

Oh don't worry... everyone else got the "holeshot" too!! :devil:

topless racing, holeshots... all this talk... I can't go back to work for a couple minutes now! :p

dirtmomma
01-16-2004, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
Only little men use this line.

Or wives defending their little husbands.

LMFAO thats some funny chit!!:devil:

LT: your STILL waiting?? Tina would you please send your bikini pics to him :eek: :o :p j/p ;) Cuz I know I sure as the hell don't have any hehehe
Goin racing Sat. night though w/o the hubby maybe I can pull it off HAHAHAHHAHA J/K people!!!!

LTandRaptorider
01-16-2004, 10:27 AM
LMFAO thats some funny chit!!:devil:

LT: your STILL waiting?? Tina would you please send your bikini pics to him :eek: :o :p j/p ;) Cuz I know I sure as the hell don't have any hehehe
Goin racing Sat. night though w/o the hubby maybe I can pull it off HAHAHAHHAHA J/K people!!!!

I'm VERY patient... my strategy is to wear people down...

I have my e-mail up and waiting... :D

xr50layke
01-16-2004, 10:31 AM
and by wow i wasnt refering to women or anything of that topic.

that thing caught me off my feet! i want to get married. what if no girls want to!!!!!! :huh :confused: :eek: :grr: :( :o

QuadJunkies
01-16-2004, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by xr50layke
and by wow i wasnt refering to women or anything of that topic.

. what if no girls want to!!!!!! :huh :confused: :eek: :grr: :( :o

TURN GAY!!!..............:eek: :eek2: :o

JP hun.......;)

Bill Fuller
01-16-2004, 06:26 PM
Bill,loves the ladies:D No disrepect meant;) ........But did someone say BIKINI Pictures????:eek: :devious: :blah:!!!!

LTandRaptorider
01-16-2004, 06:51 PM
Bill,loves the ladies:D No disrepect meant;) ........But did someone say BIKINI Pictures????:eek: :devious: :blah:!!!!

And dirtmomma's going racing Saturday night without the hubby... my inbox is always open... ;)

QuadJunkies
01-16-2004, 07:34 PM
Bill,loves the ladies:D No disrepect meant;) ........But did someone say BIKINI Pictures????:eek: :devious: :blah:!!!! that would be a little nipply this time of year racin that way dont you think???:huh :o :p :devil:

QuadJunkies
01-16-2004, 07:35 PM
And dirtmomma's going racing Saturday night without the hubby... my inbox is always open... ;) LMAO!!! HEy Kym, I got a call from a guy a hardrock Motorsports theres a big race Feb 2nd and 3rd I think?:confused: up there in Wash with some of the Big names tearin it up at the track, I got an invite to come:cool: I SERIOUSLY doubt I could go, but IF I was...... Just wondering if your going to race it as well............:macho

bradley300
01-16-2004, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by 03400EX_Nacs

quote taken from Jeff Foxworthy

"this may be true, but i know it takes a looonnnnggggg time to get to england in a rowboat!" lol

QuadJunkies
01-16-2004, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by bradley300
quote taken from Jeff Foxworthy

"this may be true, but i know it takes a looonnnnggggg time to get to england in a rowboat!" lol LOL!!!!!!!!!!:p :devil:

dirtmomma
01-17-2004, 09:12 AM
LMAO!!! HEy Kym, I got a call from a guy a hardrock Motorsports theres a big race Feb 2nd and 3rd I think?:confused: up there in Wash with some of the Big names tearin it up at the track, I got an invite to come:cool: I SERIOUSLY doubt I could go, but IF I was...... Just wondering if your going to race it as well............:macho
Hummm guess I need more info, I'll have to ask my brother about that, hell I don't ever find anything out till the day of the race :p I'll check tonight @ the races, is it a flattrack?? I wonder if it's @ Bob Lamphere's new place?? We might be going there today instead of the race, he's got flattrack practice w/ supposedly the nicest indoor clay tracks & for $25 you can ride you *** off ALL day as many laps as you can handle!! We'll have to see where my brother is going though cuz he was supposed to camp overnight w/ DJ & I cuz Ron's worried about us being down there alone:o I hate driving @ night so I'm taking the motorhome to just stay the night so I don't have to drive :blah:
Anyway if I get more info I'll let ya know if you have more let me know!! Get that new truck & come on up!!!! TTYL> Kym:cool:

dirtmomma
01-17-2004, 09:14 AM
And dirtmomma's going racing Saturday night without the hubby... my inbox is always open... ;)

LMAO your too funny:p ;) but it may be a little chilly for that like QJ was saying but I didn't want to use the same wording cuz I can already see your guys' minds just RACING LMAO!!!!!:devil: :blah:

LTandRaptorider
01-17-2004, 09:20 AM
LMAO your too funny:p ;) but it may be a little chilly for that like QJ was saying but I didn't want to use the same wording cuz I can already see your guys' minds just RACING LMAO!!!!!:devil: :blah:

Yes, it was... but you notice the restraint I used and left the nipply comment go... :p OMG!! am I... no... couldn't be... growing up??? :eek2:

QuadJunkies
01-17-2004, 09:26 AM
OMG!! am I... no... couldn't be... growing up??? :eek2: NO, I doubt that!!!! :p :o :blah:

LTandRaptorider
01-17-2004, 09:33 AM
NO, I doubt that!!!! :p :o :blah:

hehe... me too! :D What fun would that be? :rolleyes:

Did you get the rod fixed yet on the Predator? I guess it had to be the wrist pin. If the circlip isn't installed correctly they can pop out allowing the pin to drift out. Sounds like someone on the assembly line must have been looking at your pics on exriders while he was putting the engine together... :eek:

QuadJunkies
01-17-2004, 09:42 AM
hehe... me too! :D What fun would that be? :rolleyes:

Did you get the rod fixed yet on the Predator? I guess it had to be the wrist pin. If the circlip isn't installed correctly they can pop out allowing the pin to drift out. Sounds like someone on the assembly line must have been looking at your pics on exriders while he was putting the engine together... :eek: LOL!!!! I guess that is what it was!!!! Yes, that was EXACTLY what happened,and can you believe that the Rep in the beginning had the nerve to try and say it was becasue it wasnt kept lubricated enough?:huh The Mechaninc said it was one of the cleanest machines he had seen walk into the shop in many years !! No, they warrentied it out, they did make a comment on the K@N and the BIGGER than stock:huh (WTF there a SMALLER tire for Gods sake:o 18 in. turf tamers) but all is good and parts are on order ;)

LTandRaptorider
01-17-2004, 10:23 AM
LOL!!!! I guess that is what it was!!!! Yes, that was EXACTLY what happened,and can you believe that the Rep in the beginning had the nerve to try and say it was becasue it wasnt kept lubricated enough?:huh The Mechaninc said it was one of the cleanest machines he had seen walk into the shop in many years !! No, they warrentied it out, they did make a comment on the K@N and the BIGGER than stock:huh (WTF there a SMALLER tire for Gods sake:o 18 in. turf tamers) but all is good and parts are on order ;)

Oh yeah, lack of lubrication will let those improperly installed circlips come out... :rolleyes: At least after putting up with some chit, they're taking care of it. ;) Well, I gave my LT 3 months to fix it's tranny by itself... so far no luck. Guess I'll have to tear in to it. :p

dirtmomma
01-18-2004, 09:41 AM
Haha you guys are too funny!! Well we DIDN'T go racing last night BUT we went to a new indoor arena here(Bob Lamphere's Indoor sports complex) & all I can say is WOW!!! It's the BEST track I've ever rode on, it was nice red hardpack clay, looked like a sheet of glass:eek: (at 1st I didn't want to ride it, I was a little intimitaed but my son said AW come one Mom you can do it :)) NO bumps,NO groove it was smooth smooth smooth!! I had the ol' 300 5th gear pinned WFO :macho all the way around the track, & was looking for more gears, def. need some more power especially comin outta the turn. It costs $25 to ride from 9am-7pm so we got there about 1pm & stayed till the end man am I wore out today:blah: they run each class 5min so thats a chit load of laps for 6hrs, the kid was doing great too, I let him ride mine a few times, he almost packed the wall a couple times:eek2: I was behind him once & Im sure the flagger heard me go "OOOOOO" he had all the brakes locked up & Whew didn't hit!! I rode the blaster for the 1st time since I quit racing it last year I think & all I can say is cudos to the kid for being able to handle that ill handling machine LOL he has NO friggin brakes, NO suspension haha, I looked like some reject out there trying to ride it LMAO, I pulled off the track early I had enough of that I wanted my cadillac back hehehee DJ said I was going fast & looked fine but I think he was just trying to be nice cuz I cook his dinner ;) My quad wasn't working the best, was having some chain issues, along w/ wanting to drift out, but other than that it was working good I guess :rolleyes: I know NOTHING about adjusting my sway bar so that didn't help either:o
this building used to be a old Home Base, & the guy put $12 Million into it:eek2: he's got a full service dealership next door w/ almost every bike/quad in stock you could just go buy one then go next door & rip around on the track LOL & I bet any part you would want to, he's got a damn nice facility!! So that was our day yesterday it was a good one:D

gncc571
01-18-2004, 09:54 AM
LOL!!!! I guess that is what it was!!!! Yes, that was EXACTLY what happened,and can you believe that the Rep in the beginning had the nerve to try and say it was becasue it wasnt kept lubricated enough?:huh The Mechaninc said it was one of the cleanest machines he had seen walk into the shop in many years !! No, they warrentied it out, they did make a comment on the K@N and the BIGGER than stock:huh (WTF there a SMALLER tire for Gods sake:o 18 in. turf tamers) but all is good and parts are on order ;)

Lack of lubrication is never good:eek2:

01-18-2004, 04:30 PM
i didnt get it at first, thats just me, i have my blonde moments

OldQuadDad
01-18-2004, 08:31 PM
Hey Dirtmomma were is this track at from Portland, Ore?
we go to salem's indoor mx alot. the flat track sounds like a blast!

kicken250x
01-18-2004, 08:46 PM
Hey now:blah: Even a battleship looks small in the ocean.:devil:

so ur datin fat chicks?:macho :blah:

Bill Fuller
01-18-2004, 09:05 PM
:confused:

dirtmomma
01-19-2004, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by OldQuadDad
Hey Dirtmomma were is this track at from Portland, Ore?
we go to salem's indoor mx alot. the flat track sounds like a blast!

Hey OldQuadDad, well it's in Renton WA!!! It's right off the freeway so it's easy access, it's on HWY 167. It is an awesome track unfortunetly they are tearing it down this week to put the arena cross track back up:grr: I think they need to run flattrack for like a month straight!!! I'll have to find out when they are going to have it again & I can let you or Narly know. It is a BLAST & OH BOY it would really be a blast on a new 450 :blah: :macho There was one there the other day, MAN what I would give to just take one on the flattrack once!!! OH well maybe one of these days:rolleyes:

xr50tim
01-19-2004, 10:41 AM
noice

true dat