PDA

View Full Version : tc racing pipe

DISHO1
02-21-2002, 08:57 PM
does someone have pics of a tc pipe on a 400ex?

Juggalo
02-21-2002, 09:18 PM
i don't have any pics but i have seen em in real life, and let me tell you they look sa-weet! their also the coolest sounding pipe ever. thats why i'm gettin one for my ex.

330EXman
02-22-2002, 11:06 AM
some people argue about pipes with the external discs, dont get me wrong i know the Ct is one of the best but if you ride through mud and sh*t them you dont want that one cause mud and crud get up in the disc and disturbs the air flow and stufff. well i recomend LRD these pipes are just as kool and sound the same and they dont have the disc system. it all depends on preference the price is real close and you have to make a disicion,

later man -- jay

Dave400ex
02-22-2002, 02:19 PM
You do not have to Run External Discs on the TC Pipe. The Pipe is a Modified SuperTrapp Pipe. It comes with SuperTrapp Discs and stuff, but TC has a Special End Cap that he makes. This is what you want to run. It`s Straight through. Plus very loud. That`s how I have mine setup. I love the Pipe. Great Sound. You will have to Cut 5 1/2 inches off your Headpipe. I have a really good Picture of Mine, but it`s not on the Computer and we don`t have a Scanner. I like how it looks, some people hate it. When I first got it you couldn`t even tell I had a Pipe on my 400EX, but as soon as I Started it Up everybody just looked at me. Get the Pipe, you will like it.