PDA

View Full Version : new dirtwheels

Out_Sider
01-14-2004, 05:23 PM
Its says that the 450r is probably a better MX quad than the yfz ;) and that it handles better, and just as fast, and is easier to ride. SOunds like a bad *** to me :devil:

AtvMxRider
01-14-2004, 05:25 PM
And it comes from a reliable source too huh?:rolleyes:

r450rr
01-14-2004, 06:03 PM
yea and they also done a shootout with the rartor and the z 400

lolol omg....the sugar coat anything thats new...i love the r and i wish i could beleive them but i wont until i get mine..

Ralph
01-15-2004, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by Out_Sider
Its says that the 450r is probably a better MX quad than the yfz ;) and that it handles better, and just as fast, and is easier to ride. SOunds like a bad *** to me :devil:

KEY WORD: DIRTWHEELS!...

2004TRX450R
01-15-2004, 01:19 PM
You know I'd say Honda all the way and I think that them saying it is best is awsome! HOWEVER it seems that every magazine no matter if it is for trucks cars bikes or quads that what ever it the next latest thing out they all say it is the best. Just look at the Automotove mags. Evertime someone bring out a new car or truck it is always the "car of the year" or "truck of the year"! So I kinda look at this the same way.

stryker
01-15-2004, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by 2004TRX450R
You know I'd say Honda all the way and I think that them saying it is best is awsome! HOWEVER it seems that every magazine no matter if it is for trucks cars bikes or quads that what ever it the next latest thing out they all say it is the best. Just look at the Automotove mags. Evertime someone bring out a new car or truck it is always the "car of the year" or "truck of the year"! So I kinda look at this the same way.

True That!!!!:cool: