PDA

View Full Version : What you think about Herrmann Racing?

gibson400ex
01-14-2004, 03:29 PM
Hey, i have talked to people about what they think about Herrmann Racing and alot if not all of them have said they are Junk. Why is this? IMO i love there stuff. There a-arms and stuff havent failed us on our dale or 400ex. I even landed on the a-arms and broke my leg and the a-arms came out of it without a scratch.

I am just wonderign why people hate them so much?or " dislike" there products.

and i dont want this to turn into a like war....i am jsut wanting your input:)

gibson400ex
01-14-2004, 03:57 PM
anybody?

crap-banshee32
01-14-2004, 04:17 PM
mine have had zero problems....i love them:)

with a set of PEP lt's on them...they ride like a champ

i havent heard any bad things about them...so idk

Nick

crap-banshee32
01-14-2004, 04:18 PM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid99/peb9ec8eb8fc9f14566a7f9adac38f9f1/f9f24c59.jpg

A4StrokeGuy
01-14-2004, 04:19 PM
I've had my a-arms for 2 years, no problems what so ever plus great service. A local i race with has a herrmann CRF450 chassis, he's had sum problems with his, but to what extent i don't know

gibson400ex
01-14-2004, 05:33 PM
how do i resize my pics? cuz wehn i do them to make them fit whatever exriders size is it cuts the wheels off and stuff? does anyone know how to resize them?

gibson400ex
01-14-2004, 05:41 PM
Well here is our cdale with herrmann +3's on it and our old 400ex with +2's on it.

gibson400ex
01-14-2004, 05:44 PM
sorry for the big pictures. i dont knwo how to make them smaller?and still have them show it the same?could someone help me?

Kilabanshee
01-14-2004, 06:46 PM
Yeah me and Brad are pretty good friends. Ive helped him out with some business flashing his url and site on atv forums to get a few buys hear and there. I love all his products i just got his aftermarket seat latch and soon will be getting pluss one arms. I dont think anyone i know has had a complaint with this company. He was the one who actuly manufactured all of gibsons parts for quite awhile then they didnot mesh and went there own ways. Ide take herrmann racing of them any day just cause i like there people there easy to contact any they fix any flaws on there products.

gibson400ex
01-14-2004, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by Kilabanshee
Yeah me and Brad are pretty good friends. Ive helped him out with some business flashing his url and site on atv forums to get a few buys hear and there. I love all his products i just got his aftermarket seat latch and soon will be getting pluss one arms. I dont think anyone i know has had a complaint with this company. He was the one who actuly manufactured all of gibsons parts for quite awhile then they didnot mesh and went there own ways. Ide take herrmann racing of them any day just cause i like there people there easy to contact any they fix any flaws on there products.

ya him and my bro are doing somthign together right now:devil: not meaing in the gay way

gibson400ex
01-14-2004, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by scott devon 420
they look wiiiiiiiiide:eek2:

:p

are you a pothead? cuz it seems you liek pot alot? due that sh** is so messed up. Thats why one of my friends now deals it( what a dumd sh**) and now if he comes near me i punch him..........cuz it is a good way to have royaly fu**** up life. And i no im young and i am never ever going to try none of that ****.........

Glow Plug
01-14-2004, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by gibson400ex
are you a pothead? cuz it seems you liek pot alot? due that sh** is so messed up. Thats why one of my friends now deals it( what a dumd sh**) and now if he comes near me i punch him..........cuz it is a good way to ahve royaly fu**** life. And i no im young and i am trying none of that ****.........

ummm alright

I think the guy was making a joke pal

gibson400ex
01-14-2004, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by Glow Plug
ummm alright

I think the guy was making a joke pal

well his username dosnt seem it or his location or his profile?

and whos screen name would be Weedinyolungs? that is his......take a guess

str400ex
01-14-2004, 07:37 PM
I just ordered there long travel arms and swingarm plus elkas from them, he told me he would stand by the products he sales . I will post a pic of my yfz450 when i get it all together and let you guys know what i think of the quailty, later Shawn Reardon

gibson400ex
01-14-2004, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by str400ex
I just ordered there long travel arms and swingarm plus elkas from them, he told me he would stand by the products he sales . I will post a pic of my yfz450 when i get it all together and let you guys know what i think of the quailty, later Shawn Reardon

PIMP dude......if you need me to psot them i will. His stuff is so sick. you will be so stoked when you get e'm;) make sure to post pics!!!!

crap-banshee32
01-14-2004, 07:40 PM
gibson....if u have photoshop u can make pics smaller in there..

go to image....then image size...and just change the size to how big u want it...

thats the only way i know

hope i helped

NICK