PDA

View Full Version : ATV Television

mikeman828
01-14-2004, 05:09 AM
Has anyone checked out ATV television on Outdoor Life Network???

What do you think of it??

I just got the channel and have programmed the vcr... sucks it's only 1/2 hour though...

Any other good ATV shows on??
What about repeats of the GNCC series, anyone know if they are running that??

:confused:

Z400man04
01-14-2004, 05:43 AM
It seems like every time i watch that show it just seems to be a rerun. but maybe thas just me.

z400chick35
01-14-2004, 05:47 AM
I know the GNCC series are on Tuesdays for me, on the speed channel.

AndrewRRR
01-14-2004, 12:08 PM
Yeah I think the GNCC's are on speed or OLN here, I'm not sure when since I always seem to miss it.
ATV Television would be cool if it wasn't so damn utility quad oriented. There was a better show on at the same time as ATV television that was sponsored by Dirt Wheels or something, on one of those channels. I'm not sure if it's still on, I only saw it once. They were covering a MX race! *gasp*

ZSK
01-14-2004, 12:14 PM
Since the atv season is over they're playing dirtbike gncc on the speed channel. Still fun to watch. I like atv television but they play repeats too much and not enough on sport quads.

AtvMxRider
01-14-2004, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by AndrewRRR
There was a better show on at the same time as ATV television that was sponsored by Dirt Wheels or something, on one of those channels. I'm not sure if it's still on, I only saw it once. They were covering a MX race! *gasp*

DirtRider adventures.

markk
01-14-2004, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by AndrewRRR
Yeah I think the GNCC's are on speed or OLN here, I'm not sure when since I always seem to miss it.
ATV Television would be cool if it wasn't so damn utility quad oriented. There was a better show on at the same time as ATV television that was sponsored by Dirt Wheels or something, on one of those channels. I'm not sure if it's still on, I only saw it once. They were covering a MX race! *gasp*

i love to watch spot quads alot, but i see nothign wronge with getting a little info on some utilities, mabey if honda watched that show they would put a locking front end on there bigger 4x4's im a honda fan BIGTIME but that is like a have to!

GoOn3
01-14-2004, 02:07 PM
sometimes it's good, most of the time it's gay. I record all on my DVR box (like Tivo, but for cable) and end up erasing 95% after watching the intro. Dirt Rider Adventures (OLN) is better, even though it's mainly 2 wheel dirt sickles, it's still better.

TheWolf
01-14-2004, 03:38 PM
Fishers ATV world on the Outdoor channel

check it out http://www.outdoorchannel.com/showInfo/index.cfm?PageName=ShowDesc&ShowID=434&ShowType=Variety

01-14-2004, 03:39 PM
all they ever talk about is utility quads, why do they even have gncc in the intro

SickSixD R
01-14-2004, 04:07 PM
OMFG i cant stand the way that guy talks on ATV TV...drives me Crazy!
and then he back on right after with 4x4 TV....half the time they dont show Shizle!

400exBro
01-15-2004, 07:18 PM
apperently ATV sport is coming out with a show for the racers and sport atvers

i saw it at www.atvnews.com
that they will also be showing the GNC races on some sort of channel, speen oln or something...

z400ACDC
01-15-2004, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by TheWolf
Fishers ATV world on the Outdoor channel

check it out http://www.outdoorchannel.com/showInfo/index.cfm?PageName=ShowDesc&ShowID=434&ShowType=Variety
This show is a little better than ATV TV, but fisher tries to sound so COOL lol. You would think he is in high school. It's funny!

03400EX_Nacs
01-15-2004, 07:38 PM
ATV TV is ok the dude sounds wierd and doesnt look like the average ATV rider but the show mainly couvers 4x4's and slow off-road riding...

mikeman828
01-16-2004, 04:43 AM
Isn't ATV TV based on ATV Magazine (the sister of ATV Sport)??

ATV Mag is purely utility/4x4's anyway so that's probably why the show has so much.

Hopefully the rumors about ATV Sport TV will come true, that'd be real cool!!!

I can't watch ATV World.... don't get that channel on my cable. I'm going to contact them about it, but for now I'm SOL.

seatec
01-16-2004, 05:42 AM
Maybe Harlen shoud get of his behind and get in touch with speed channel and outline a TV show as an insider. He has got plenty of material to work with.