PDA

View Full Version : 86 250R-race ready

mikealexander88
01-13-2004, 08:15 PM
1986 250R for sale. I am selling to get a car. I went through the whole motor late summer/early fall and replaced the rod, was done by a professional. When i bought it the previous owner had put in new gears and gone thorugh everything and replaced anything worn, when i had mine gone through all that needed replacing was the rod and i put all new bearings in it, and everything else looked mint. I just put a new top end in it, and it is like new, the motor and the chassis. Now for the goodies...
Coolhead, 38mm A/S carb, New tie rod ends, Tires, Rear rims. Race cut plastic, arens steering stem, new wiring harness, dg baja skids s-arm and chassis- both brand new and will be here friday. boysen rad valve and new reeds coming friday, reed spacer, k&n with outerwhere- new this month, fresh top end .010 over, prm rear wide grab bar, dg alloy front bumper, ac propeg nefs-new style with the bigger netting, has 400ex propeg heel guards fit on. Frame/a-arms were pordercoated 2 years ago. THIS SAT IN A BARN FOR ALMOST 8 YEARS COVERED AND NOT USED!!! i change the oil every other ride and use only maxima casteroil 927 in with the gas. the power is amazing and this quad is super fast. never been raced, i was planning on racing this summer but decited to sell it so it did not get ruined. PEP ZPS front shocks, just serviced by baldwins and had new shafts put on-have app. 20 hours on them. I hate to see this go, but i have decited to get a car. THIS WOULD BE AN AWESOME WOODS OR MX QUAD sorry this is so long i just wanted to have everything included, but im sure i forgot some stuff. email mike_alexander79@hotmail.com, i will have pics soon if i rember, the rear plastic is cracked in a few spots and the front rims have a few dings but other than that this thing is perfect, i just didn't do anything about those things becuase it is only cosmetic and does not affect it in any way.
$4500/ offer - would consider trades for a nissan, pontiac sinfire, grand am, grand prix, or other similar car with close value of the quad.

mikealexander88
01-22-2004, 06:29 PM
bump, i have some pics, let me know if you want to see them.---Mike

cbmotorsports27
01-22-2004, 10:29 PM
willing to trade for an 89 mustang gt with a brand new motor and lots of new part fast car and dependable?

crazy250r Rider
01-23-2004, 09:09 PM
Hey guys just buy his god damn Quad for he can get his car. :) lol Hey mike i was bored so.. you know how it goes and maybe drinkin a little but anyways people this is one nice Quad he is very good to it no abused and he doesn't race which i don't know if he told you already i didn't read that.but the only reason he getting rid off it is for the money for his car its his pride and joy so its in great shape. well hope you get it sold mike:blah:

minimansion
01-24-2004, 08:56 AM
send pix to bigdawg@minimansion.com

thanks,
-minimansion

crazy250r Rider
01-25-2004, 11:09 AM
bump

f0xracer
01-25-2004, 12:32 PM
:) can i get a pic at ralanders3@aol.com

crazy250r Rider
01-25-2004, 12:43 PM
all mikes fourwheeler photos may be seen at http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mikealexander88/album?.dir=/My+Photos

mikealexander88
02-03-2004, 06:59 PM
bump

mikealexander88
02-04-2004, 07:31 PM
hey guys this is a really great quad. It has basicly been completly rebuilt in the past 6 months. i can get a killer deal on shipping possibly free. thanks- Mike