PDA

View Full Version : Which Bar Bend Is Best For Bar Tricks?

NacsMXer
01-13-2004, 03:31 PM
Ive been hearing some conflicting opinions here and there on what handlebar bends are the best for doing bar tricks such as: Mc Metz's, Barhops, Saran Wraps, etc. Im kinda on the short side at 5'7" so am I at more of a disadvantage at getting my legs through the bars than someone taller? If so would I need Tag T2's that are higher or lower? Would a lower bar be easier for me to get my legs through or would a higher one be better? I currently have the Tag SX bend which I believe is similar to a CR High Bend only a little bit higher. The SX is the same dimensions as the Tommy Clowers and the Ricky Carmichael bends too if that helps. Thanks in advance!

NacsMXer
01-14-2004, 06:31 AM
Theres gotta be some FMXers out there that know something or have experience with this, can somebody please help me out?

zfire_28
01-14-2004, 08:59 AM
Im no FMX pro or nutn, but I try and do a few tricks, anyways I like bars with a higher bend because when I land rough with low bend bars it makes my wrists hurt..........

LathersR
01-14-2004, 05:43 PM
Get higher bend bars.. it is easy to do tricks and keeps you outta the way of hitting things on your quad.. Tag T2's... are the hot ****

hondafreestyler
01-25-2004, 01:26 PM
ride Tag2 Cr High Bends ... there perfect for my barhops and mcmetz and everything else ...