Sept 19, Midwest Motorsports, Kahoka MO
Oct 3, Grindstone MX Park, Hamilton MO
Oct 17, HLR Motorsports, Moberly MO
Oct 24, Rain Date

For more info and race results you can go to www.level3atvracing.com
Or just ask me.

Moded86R
01-14-2004, 12:51 AM
I didn't even know missouri had an MX series!

Maybe in a few years.When I am a little better financly and have a nice vehicle to drive around the state in.I will try and race all of them.I hope to hit a couple of them this year.They are good drive from my house.Plus I like to ride a track for a day before I race it.Racing an unfamilar track slows me down alot.

I guess the race at the state fair isn't part of this series?

Thanks for the info!

Moto92
01-14-2004, 12:59 AM
Its called CAATV

moto50
01-14-2004, 06:46 AM
The tracks usually have practice on Sat before the races and He always has 2 practice sessions the day of the race.
They also have a lot of classes for beginners , even stock and non jumping classes.

Moded86R
01-14-2004, 07:17 AM
I have raced twice before.Both times in the C class.Every motor except one I got the holeshot.And I lead half the race one time.Then messed up on some whoops.(Rider fatigue)I can get out there and go fast early.But I don't have the stamina to go fast the whole race.

I am a little stronger now than I was then though.(I was 15 and weighed about 130 pounds.)

moto50
01-14-2004, 08:05 AM
If you are from Festus what tracks did you race at I race all over MO so I was probably there.

Moded86R
01-20-2004, 01:21 PM
I raced at moto world in hawk point missouri.I don't think that track is really for qauds at all.They ran us first right after practice.And then again way later after ALL of the bikes ran.So that meant the track was destroyed.Some of the jumps are impossible for a qaud to do.Even the A class riders couldn't do them.

I plan on hitting some of those races.It will be on my 400ex rather than my R though.Unless I can get this motor straightened out.

moto50
01-20-2004, 01:25 PM
How long ago did you go to Hawk Point?
I raced there for the past 2 years and I jump all the jumps on the track and I love it Its my favorite track

Ive got a lot of R parts what do you need?
Ive got a bottom end and complete wiring harness and some other r stuff for sale too

Moded86R
01-20-2004, 01:45 PM
Basicly I just went through my entire R motor.New center cases,crank,all new everything.Well the bolt on the end of the crankshaft on the clutch side came loose.And it went through the clutch cover.Well it messed the threads on the crank up.Since the crank is hardened I am having a hard time figuring out how to get this straightened out.I may end up buying another new crank.

I raced hawk point 3 years ago.There is a jump at the top of the hill.After the whoops right before you go into the woods and then down the long downhill straight.The reason the qauds weren't clearing it is because we couldn't get enough speed out of corner.I tried it and ended up basicly slamming into the backside.So I never tried it again.One of my good freinds.(You might know him his name is Brian haulsey.He races A class all over missouri.He's fast)He told me no qauds had done it.Also the big uphill 100footer.I heard they have since made it a table top.But I tried that and again failed.(Got a DNF for that one)It's a tough track.I like it.But like all other tracks they favor the bikes so much it makes me mad.

moto50
01-20-2004, 01:50 PM
The track is way different now compared to 3 years ago.
Yea I know Brian He is fast. If you see him tell him Jason Robbins Said Hi

I have a good used 86 style crank and a clutch cover if you need them

Later

416exguy
01-20-2004, 03:58 PM
Hey Jason, how do you like grindstone in Hamilton?

moto50
01-20-2004, 04:04 PM
Grindstone is awesome They have natural terain with elevation changes and its a fun safe track. with some technical sections too.
And the track owners are good people.

Did you the segment about Grindstone on fox 4 news a while back?

01-20-2004, 04:29 PM
missouri hare scramble series for me...ne of u wanna race...ill be glad to beat u :D :devil:

Martin Blair
01-20-2004, 09:06 PM
^ dont lissen to this kid he cant race, hell he hits trees goign all out trying to beat me with his 416i will be doing the hs anyway i like the woods, but i can try mx might like it

you guys should come with me and this guy to the mhsc races see if you like them

01-20-2004, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by HN400exracer
^ dont lissen to this kid he cant race, hell he hits trees goign all out trying to beat me with his 416i will be doing the hs anyway i like the woods, but i can try mx might like it

you guys should come with me and this guy to the mhsc races see if you like them

ok kid...yes please join us...so u can get to kno our tail lights :devil:

str400ex
01-20-2004, 09:33 PM
Jason i will try and be at most of them that i can get to this year i ride with Eugenn Gunter i dont know what he will hit i think the crash at Washington has taken a littel bit out of him, thats cool that we get to race at Radical Robs i here thats a cool track . Later Shawn Reardon

moto50
01-21-2004, 06:42 AM
Shawn
Yea I heare Radical Robs was cool but I have never been there.
You need to talk Eugene into coming too.

All you HS guys need to try MX you will love it

416exguy
01-21-2004, 06:43 AM
Originally posted by moto50
Grindstone is awesome They have natural terain with elevation changes and its a fun safe track. with some technical sections too.
And the track owners are good people.

Did you the segment about Grindstone on fox 4 news a while back?

Yeah, I saw it on tv, that was sweet to get atv's on television. I hope to hit all the races at grindstone this year, the track is great.
Maybe I'll see ya there. Later
#44.