PDA

View Full Version : You guys gonna watch?

Guy400
01-12-2004, 07:34 PM
The season premier of American Choppers is on tonight at 10:00. I'm hooked on that damn show. Mikey is funnier than hell and I love it when Paul Sr. and Paul Jr. get into it.

Oh yeah, the bikes are cool too:D

wyndzer
01-12-2004, 07:38 PM
I'll be watching, I love those guys.

01-12-2004, 07:38 PM
thanks man! yeha mikey is funny as hell ! and its funny when paul jr and sr get to wits end with each other :p :p :p :p

roostin_dale
01-12-2004, 07:47 PM
yea man..ill watch...its on in 15 minutes(central time)

its my fav. show on TV...i haven't missed an episode yet...

AtvMxRider
01-12-2004, 07:49 PM
Oh yeah. I love that show.

Ralph
01-12-2004, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by Guy400
The season premier of American Choppers is on tonight at 10:00. I'm hooked on that damn show. Mikey is funnier than hell and I love it when Paul Sr. and Paul Jr. get into it.

Oh yeah, the bikes are cool too:D

I live 45 min from that place and my friends uncle was telling us how he knows a guy who bought a bike there, like a 50,000 on not so expensive and the frame cracked soon after he bought it so he brought it back and they told him to basically just F*ck off so he called up all of his firefighter friends(their all firefighters and know eachother through it) and they went back threw it out of one of their trucks onto there property and basically forced him to write a check for 50,000 and he did. and the funny thing is that before all this my friends uncle went up and said they were all very friendly and mickey is the funniest. They let him sit on the fireman bike and everything... i lost alot of respect for them after this...

toby400ex
01-12-2004, 08:21 PM
I want em all to beat eachother up, see some bloody noses and shnit.

sickmojave
01-12-2004, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
Oh yeah. I love that show.

SGA
01-12-2004, 08:43 PM
I dont know if that is true or rumor, about the bike frame cracking and them telling the guy to blow off.
I mean Paul senior may be gruff, but hes a pretty straight up guy. Maybe the guy came up talking trash, which is a BAD idea to Paul Sr.

Ralph
01-12-2004, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by SGA
I dont know if that is true or rumor, about the bike frame cracking and them telling the guy to blow off.
I mean Paul senior may be gruff, but hes a pretty straight up guy. Maybe the guy came up talking trash, which is a BAD idea to Paul Sr.

Well i dont know exactly how he aproached them but how would u feel if u just spent 50,000k on a chopper and then have the frame crack. YOur the second person that questions how true it is but i prob wouldnt believe it either.

K_Fulk
01-12-2004, 09:02 PM
Dam i missed hopefully it will be back on later tonite.

David28
01-13-2004, 12:24 AM
that was a good one....i like the cutout on the fender

wilkin250r
01-13-2004, 09:13 AM
I thought that stupid scene when Mickey was trying to light that torch was funny as hell...

redrunner
01-13-2004, 10:27 AM
Yep, that was hilarious. They should play some 3 stooges music to that. Like the other guy said one day Mikey will push Sr. to far. On another note I was breezing through and saw monster house and the 2 guys started fighting and attacking each other, ahh yes reality TV.

400exdad
01-13-2004, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by redrunner
Yep, that was hilarious. They should play some 3 stooges music to that. Like the other guy said one day Mikey will push Sr. to far. On another note I was breezing through and saw monster house and the 2 guys started fighting and attacking each other, ahh yes reality TV.

The torch "scene" was hilarious! :D We were all rolling on the floor on that one. The funny part was that on this past Sat, in my garage, I was doing almost the same thing! Fire, Pop, Fire, Pop, Fire, Pop.... finally realized I was out of acetylene! Too Funny!

I'm hooked on American Chopper and Monster Garage! I need a TIG and a Plasma Cutter, and a Mill and Lathe and a..... :p