PDA

View Full Version : atv fell through the ice

KILLER EX
01-12-2004, 07:06 PM
anyone know who? it happened in tyngsboro mass

fmf400ex03
01-15-2004, 09:03 PM
hey whats up the kids that went in was me and my buddy the other kid also with a 400ex made it barely around it hears my story...we went across the lake at like 9 at night so it wasnt that good of visabilty and were like ok this aint bad it was just shere ice.went to my buddys we ended up sliding to the middle tryin to turn .on the way back to gain some speed w just went strait and we were like 200yards a way and it was like -2 and windy so it looked like a wind drift so all of a sudden my buddy jumps off his blaster like 100 feet awaya nd he and his machine slid in the open hot spring and then i couldnt stop and i slid in on my machine then i roled it over on top of me when i hit the water we were in the water for like a minute it was about 12"+deap the guy that lived infront of it said so we just climbed out on the ice and walked to some guys house that rides sleds and he gave clothes mine ended up floating to shore well like 15' from shore and my light was on from 9 till 4 in the moring i was impressed and he pulled it out wit a recker and the blaster was like in the middle and hung up on a sand bar the hole was 35degrees and about200yards out and 400 yards long so yes they float well i got 20in shredders back and 22/7/10razor 6ply fronttahts my story it does run it its still rippin hard the lake is now frozen and im still ridin on it we didnt fall throught we hit and giant open spot umm were are u from and how did ya here about us i have had so many people askin about it and the machine is fine and i still am goin to race it in the spring

KILLER EX
01-16-2004, 09:27 AM
i am from gloucester ma and i heard it on the news

nipps85
01-16-2004, 12:36 PM
. ? , ; : All of these are good. A whole post and your only punctuation was a "...". Good job in making yourself sound really uneducated. I got frustrated and didn't even finish reading your post.

muff
01-16-2004, 03:17 PM
yea dude breakin thru the ice blows...it happened to me today

the right side of the quad broke thru and I ended up goin in, the water was up to my knees..the ice behind the quad was strong enough so i lifted the back end of the quad out like sideways and then was able to roll the whole thing backwards...i hauled *** outta there, and then jumped into my hot tub, that water was freezin *** tho :eek2:

fmf400ex03
01-19-2004, 09:46 AM
yeah we didnt fall through it was all open and we couldnt see it

trzzy
01-25-2004, 06:20 AM
hey man what's up I live in lowell . I read somewhere that there will be like 20-30 kids out there next weekend. will problay check it out. What part of the lake did you fall in

fmf400ex03
01-25-2004, 02:59 PM
yeah there is 1 on long pond in dracut but so far wee only have like 10 kids goin

BassGin3
01-29-2004, 09:27 AM
Glad to hear no one got too hurt riding on the ice. I live right near ya in Tewksbury.