PDA

View Full Version : Walsh RACE CRAFT TEAM

NTPRacing#19
01-12-2004, 06:05 PM
For 04 this team is gonna rock!!!!! I just got off the phone with Nate dogg and he told me that they just closed the deal today with JERIMIAH JONES!!!!!!!!!! on a Yamaha Factory backed YFZ450!! they also have Mike of course, Joe Byrd, Dana Creech, Jasmine PLante, and Harold Goodman. Its gonna be a Walsh Podium this year boys and girls!

:eek2:

you heard it first from me :devil:

310Rduner
01-12-2004, 06:07 PM
Kick ***:devil: I figured JJ would go for the Yfz just cause its the most 2 stroke like of the 450's.

Berry
01-12-2004, 06:08 PM
im skeerd!

WalshKFX
01-12-2004, 06:29 PM
Walsh Race Craft all the way. Hells yes. Man this is awesome news for Walsh:cool: :D

Quad18star
01-12-2004, 07:22 PM
I'll put money down that Jasmin Plante finishes in the top 3 this year . He would ahve had it this year if it weren't for engine problems . Come On Canadian Boy !!!!!:D

NTPRacing#19
01-13-2004, 10:05 AM
dont forget about the byrd

01-13-2004, 10:27 AM
WOW.

Wonder why JJ stepped away from Laeger:confused:

Sounds like a strong running team.

Pappy
01-13-2004, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by Rico
WOW.

Wonder why JJ stepped away from Laeger:confused:

Sounds like a strong running team.

and why did ballance leave LRD.

things that make ya wonder:p

NTPRacing#19
01-13-2004, 11:33 AM
well the way i understand it. down in florida mike was talking to jj and jj was running the ARSfx front end from Custom Axis and JJ and Mike talked and JJ wants to ride something better so now hes on Team Walsh. So i think JJ stepped away from Leager to run ARSfx stuff but JJ later found out that it wasn't up to his standards. go figure he wants nothing but the best.

01-13-2004, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by NTPRacing#19
well the way i understand it. down in florida mike was talking to jj and jj was running the ARSfx front end from Custom Axis and JJ and Mike talked and JJ wants to ride something better so now hes on Team Walsh. So i think JJ stepped away from Leager to run ARSfx stuff but JJ later found out that it wasn't up to his standards. go figure he wants nothing but the best.

The arsfx stuff is built by custom axis which is also a major sponsor for JJ, so I'm sure it's up to standards with walsh products. Walsh must be offerin more cash than laeger...:o

Pappy
01-13-2004, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by Rico
Walsh must be offerin more cash than laeger...:o

yup, its all about the money at this point me thinks

gibson400ex
01-13-2004, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by NTPRacing#19
For 04 this team is gonna rock!!!!! I just got off the phone with Nate dogg and he told me that they just closed the deal today with JERIMIAH JONES!!!!!!!!!! on a Yamaha Factory backed YFZ450!! they also have Mike of course, Joe Byrd, Dana Creech, Jasmine PLante, and Harold Goodman. Its gonna be a Walsh Podium this year boys and girls!

:eek2:

you heard it first from me :devil:

http://www.ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/rockon.gif

thats PIMP!:D I got a ? for you guys.

When you go on Walshes (http://www.walshracecraft.com) you see only Mike on there and the quote he says......

to me it seems Nate dogg is doing more for the bussiness becasue he is taking away seat time for the bussiness while Mike will be racing alot of races......

NTPRacing#19
01-13-2004, 06:48 PM
well actually mike is the man, mike built and designed EVERYTHING walshracecraft sells. mike is one smart cookie. Nate is the man behind the scene and is the guy that keeps Walsh RaceCraft flowin and pretty much the backbone to all the sales and promoting and team stuff.

Mike cant stop racing cause hes gonna be on a roll soon and whoopin some tail. thats why he has techs back at WRC doing the work that they can do until mike gets back from a weekend of racing.

Glow Plug
01-13-2004, 07:13 PM
sounds like walsh is going to have a awsome team this year :)

MILF_HUNTER
01-13-2004, 07:51 PM
just curious why did BB step away from lrd. Are their Additude frames good or bad??

Glow Plug
01-13-2004, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by MILF_HUNTER
just curious why did BB step away from lrd. Are their Additude frames good or bad??

I don't think that they are bad frames just that there are alot better frames out there. But thats just me speeking my mind without any real world exprence :o

01-13-2004, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by Glow Plug
I don't think that they are bad frames just that there are alot better frames out there. But thats just me speeking my mind without any real world exprence :o

No, he doesnt run LRD frames anymore because you cant run an aftermarket frame in thr Pro class anymore. duh.

JTRtrx250r
01-14-2004, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by Z400MXgirlie
No, he doesnt run LRD frames anymore because you cant run an aftermarket frame in thr Pro class anymore. duh. This post has me thinking....,so whats the deal w/ the Walsh team,are they running production frames w/ Walsh accessories then....or what, This whole production thing is kind of confusing me,:o :rolleyes: :confused:

NTPRacing#19
01-14-2004, 03:20 PM
yes production frames (stock frames gusseted) with Walsh components

rollie
01-15-2004, 06:09 PM
YES IT IS gonna be the best season ever!!!! yamaha has so many fatory backed guys i wondery hOnDA doesnt??

because the yfz is so much better than the 450R

nothing against honda though i like them...just not the 450R

rollie
01-15-2004, 06:10 PM
YES IT IS gonna be the best season ever!!!! yamaha has so many fatory backed guys i wondery hOnDA doesnt??

because the yfz is so much better than the 450R

nothing against honda though i like them...just not the 450R:)

Ralph
01-15-2004, 06:49 PM
because yamaha is afraid that their yfz wont be the best so they will give everyone free rides increasing their chances to a yfz championchip title, honda is pretty confident and believes tim can bring in the win...

WhiteBros400ex
01-15-2004, 08:58 PM
I know a local ridder from my area named donald lamborn who is a amuter on walsh and he is pretty good so everyone look for him to be pro lol.

Sounds like walsh be be kicking some a** this year though hope they do.